Jodi Arias TAKES THE STAND #37 *may contain graphic and adult content*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes. I saw that on the FB page this morning.

Like the jury and the family are going to be talking and hanging out together, What the lying monster's mother doesn't "get" is that TA's family wants justice for their brother and would never speak to a member of the jury to jeapordize this trial. Adn I am sure the jury has integrity as well.

Nice try you liar.

the mother is a lying sack of chit and so is jodi...blech..

One fascinating thing is how childish so many of the friends and players in this sound. When do we call each other girlfriend and boyfriend, how often and when we made out (the list goes on)

Jodi's own admission is the dating started about Jan/Feb 2008 and ended May 2008. However they had obvious difficulties in May.

This is so high school to fantasize about how many months, how deep we got, what commitments were made.

This was what I would describe the "warm up" to whether we are going to have a "relationship". Seriously, a few months, you don't live close, its based on extreme sexual activities (which is not a solid foundation to start ANY long term relationship)

It was more of a lustful encounter and then it was over. Unfortunately he did not seem to realize the depths of her mental instability.

I am not convinced about his full participation in the last days events. I understand the photos taken but when I realized she surprised him and in her own words her description of his reaction to her being "in Arizona" did not sound like he was ok, or happy, I am not "feeling" that he was even fully into that last 12 hrs.

I don't know if he was caught more off guard than anything and tried to defuse the situation and just try to go with it and get her out. Trying to appease her and make her think things were "ok" or just go along.

It cost him his life.

They started dating in February of 2007.

I agree with you - she doesn't look battered. But she does look used. I think that will buy her some sympathy. Isn't the jury mostly women? I think most women, at some point in their lives, got used by a man for whom they had feelings. Jodi's reaction to being used was horrifying. But if the women on the jury feel a twinge of empathy for her, it just might save her life.

I think it will work the total opposite. Women who have been used and men for that matter know that is not an excuse to come to someone's home and visciously murder them.

In fact I have read posts and seen on tv when callers are calling into shows they do not believe JAs abuse excuse or that she was used. 99.9% of them have no sympathy for this horrid individual. One cant be used when they are willing. The only thing used about JA is she used sex as a tool in order to try to control the man she wanted.

I think the women and men will both be highly offended at the drone out lying drivel she has done for days.

IMO

Really ??? In the history of reported gunshot wounds to the head, there's never been a case of a gunshot wound to the head where the victim remained conscious ? Gimme a break ...

In this case, an experienced medical examiner said with complete confidence that the gunshot would have rendered him immediately unconscious.

I've been thinking hard about how she plans on blaming Travis for the gun and knife being so handy.....

I think she's going to claim it was part of one of his fantasies. Part of sex play...he told her to bring a gun...etc..

IMO after all... We are talking about Jodi the liar.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

One fascinating thing is how childish so many of the friends and players in this sound. When do we call each other girlfriend and boyfriend, how often and when we made out (the list goes on)

Jodi's own admission is the dating started about Jan/Feb 2008 and ended May 2008. However they had obvious difficulties in May.

This is so high school to fantasize about how many months, how deep we got, what commitments were made.

This was what I would describe the "warm up" to whether we are going to have a "relationship". Seriously, a few months, you don't live close, its based on extreme sexual activities (which is not a solid foundation to start ANY long term relationship)

It was more of a lustful encounter and then it was over. Unfortunately he did not seem to realize the depths of her mental instability.

I am not convinced about his full participation in the last days events. I understand the photos taken but when I realized she surprised him and in her own words her description of his reaction to her being "in Arizona" did not sound like he was ok, or happy, I am not "feeling" that he was even fully into that last 12 hrs.

I don't know if he was caught more off guard than anything and tried to defuse the situation and just try to go with it and get her out. Trying to appease her and make her think things were "ok" or just go along.

It cost him his life.

I agree - they were both immature and acted like high schoolers and this was not a "relationship" of any duration. It was a few months.

In this case, an experienced medical examiner said with complete confidence that the gunshot would have rendered him immediately unconscious.

Since he's the one that examined the body, I'm gonna go with the ME

I will transcribe the ME testimony word for word so I have it.
In fact he did agree the right front lobe (the only area that could have been involved) is the least important part of the brain if you are going to have an injury) The bottom line was he can't indicate that there was any damage to that area due to decomposition. He would need to have had the body 4 days sooner. Blood loss was not even able to be calculated at that point. They simply won't know. He also said clearly it is not his job to sequence it, he is not charged with indicating stabbing or gun shot first.

For the record, none of us need our Right front lobe at all. Even if we lost most of the entire front, we are fine and for the most part fully functioning.

Don't ask how I know

I think it will work the total opposite. Women who have been used and men for that matter know that is not an excuse to come to someone's home and visciously murder them.

In fact I have read posts and seen on tv when callers are calling into shows they do not believe JAs abuse excuse or that she was used. 99.9% of them have no sympathy for this horrid individual. One cant be used when they are willing. The only thing used about JA is she used sex as a tool in order to try to control the man she wanted.

I think the women and men will both be highly offended at the drone out lying drivel she has done for days.

IMO

I agree ! I have had men TRY to use me but I refused to be used by them and got away from them and moved on. I had 2 women friends who were in situations with men that were using them and I did my best to try and and help them see they were being used and extricate themselves. Jodi was not a helpless child.

And the DT in the Arias case has no money to call a refuting expert or maybe they feel the order of the weapons is irrelevant to their case.

And like I said in the other thread, medical examiners have been wrong before ... even those with 6,000 autopsies like Dr. Spitz. Did you agree with the conclusions drawn by Dr. Spitz in the CA trial ? He disagreed with Dr. Garavaglia so who was right ?

It's best to keep an open mind if you weren't actually there - what would you say if JA testifies that she shot him first ?

I will transcribe the ME testimony word for word so I have it.
In fact he did agree the right front lobe (the only area that could have been involved) is the least important part of the brain if you are going to have an injury) The bottom line was he can't indicate that there was any damage to that area due to decomposition. He would need to have had the body 4 days sooner. Blood loss was not even able to be calculated at that point. They simply won't know. He also said clearly it is not his job to sequence it, he is not charged with indicating stabbing or gun shot first.

He stated several times that it would have rendered him unconscious. Please do transcribe it so that I can post it to people who didn't watch it and are claiming TA was shot first. :banghead:

Perhaps momentarily so. I have seen a number of people come in to the ER that were conscious from small calibre GSWs and other injuries to the brain. They were talking, some walked in. Some had no idea they had been shot in their head. Others , not so lucky. I think it just depends.

And the DT in the Arias case has no money to call a refuting expert or maybe they feel the order of the weapons is irrelevant to their case.

And like I said in the other thread, medical examiners have been wrong before ... even those with 6,000 autopsies like Dr. Spitz. Did you agree with the conclusions drawn by Dr. Spitz in the CA trial ? He disagreed with Dr. Garavaglia so who was right ?

It's best to keep an open mind if you weren't actually there - what would you say if JA testifies that she shot him first ?

IMO if Jodie's lips are moving, I assume she's lying;)

I refuse to consider a single word that leaves her lips to be truthful without independent corroboration.

No one should!!! Especially the jurors.. If they have two brain cells to rub together. IMO

Perhaps momentarily so. I have seen a number of people come in to the ER that were conscious from small calibre GSWs and other injuries to the brain. They were talking, some walked in. Some had no idea they had been shot in their head. Others , not so lucky. I think it just depends.

I have also been standing there in scrubs on more than one occasion when a person walked into the office on their own, with a towel held to their head and they had been shot.

they walk, they talk, they can even write their address while we call for an ambulance. Some even insist on standing and won't even let me get them to a chair.

I'm in the "she shot him first" camp. The gun was supposed to do the job quickly and take him down without a physical fight, which she surely would have lost. No blood spatter from a gunshot wound was found in the room, so it had to be washed away in the shower.

In my opinion, she shot him, then ran downstairs to get a knife so she could stab him in his heart -- just like he had stabbed her in her heart by rejecting her.

When she returned, she was shocked to find him standing over the sink. So she started stabbing him in the back to take him down. Once he was down, after some struggle, she sliced his throat to kill him. Her final act was the stab wounds to the heart. ("take that, you cheating *advertiser censored*! You want to take someone else to Cancun?! Well that hurt my heart, so you deserve this to happen to your heart!")

This is good! This is believable. jmo

BBM

EXACTLY. It depends!

It is a case by case basis and in THIS case the ME is SURE that it would have rendered him unconscious so there is no reason for anyone with no medical examining experience to refute his claims on a message board, based on what they read about other unrelated cases.

IMO

I agree with you. But we are smart and stable. (obviously! Lol!). It only takes ONE juror to feel empathy.

By the way, Dr Drew always says that a "little girl voice means there was childhood sexual abuse." Any juror that listens to Loveline may think about that and have empathy for her for that as well.

It just scares me since it literally only takes ONE woman on the jury to feel just a little bit sorry for Jodi....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member