jodi arias TAKES THE STAND FOR 10TH DAY #54 *may contain graphic and adult content*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, it's like you start owing them money or favors the minute you meet them. You'll pay somehow. BBM

Maybe not money (although often it is so) but you OWE them from the second you meet them!

moo

I was the one who mentioned Gordon Hinckley. I hadn't thought of all names together, however. JA also mentioned Megan.

Too much re: baby names for someone (Travis) who had no intention of marrying her. It's all in her own warped imagination.

MOO

I agree. I highly doubt he ever discussed future baby names with her.

I do believe he told her that he'd like to give her eulogy, preferably in Antartica, however.

The TH's are talking about how it was a different, meeker Jodi today. She was, but not at the beginning. She came out with the same cheery defiance as last time, but when JM growled out the "you stabbed him in the heart" line, that totally deflated her. She looked defeated after that. Though she's still sticking to her guns overall. No confession yet.

I don't know if I can take any more JA. I'm catching up with the YouTube videos now. Today's weepy meek act is even more creepy than gloating defiant Jodi from the first day of cross.

If we have another week of this:

JM: Is this color blue?
JA: I don't know what you mean "this."
JM: The color. It's blue, right?
JA: That's not right.
JM: Didn't you say this was blue in August of 2007?
JA: I might have thought it was blue.
JM: Ma'am, yes or no, do you think it's blue now?
JA: I could say it's blue.
JM: That doesn't mean anything! This is blue. Yes or no.
KN: Objection: asked and answered.
Judge Stephens: Overruled.
JA: I said it's blue.

I will stab my computer.

I think she also confuses people with "emotion" as being "abusive". For example, when someone gets angry - they are abusing her. When she stalks someone, hacks into their email account, snoops around their house and sees them with another woman -- and they have the NERVE to confront her-- she becomes a battered woman.
For her being completely void of emotion and incapable of feelings, those who emote and express are victimizing her.

Bang on! I also think that she's been coached to do this...

moo

I am sorry for your experience. My experience is not your experience..please do not call anybody a liar.I am not defending JA. Not everybody can take pictures like you did. I was abused a long time ago by my ex-husband and it was terrible as his father was a district court judge in Texas. IMO, there are many DV stories out there and I do not like to hear that any one of them is a liar.

I NEVER called YOU a liar.

JA was a self-proclaimed photographer, who made illegal recordings of her conversations with TA. I do not believe her and IMO she is a liar. She would have documented ANY and everything to do with Travis, especially pictures. There is ZERO evidence of any abuse to JA by Travis. In fact, she didn't share any stories of DV, but she shares a peeping Tom incident with her father? IMO-if she was abused at any point in their relationship, she would have opened her mouth to someone. She does not have a filter for her actions nor her mouth. JA is on trial and I am entitled to my opinion based on her testimony and the facts provided at trial. :moo:

Sorry for your experience.

Ok I'm thinking she's playing a double game on the stand .. I think she's playing up to people who she thinks would enjoy what she has done - hence all the days of sex talk and her bragging about corrupting Travis .. And on the other side she's trying to avoid DP but there are obvious excuses she is not using which she could, but avoids. I think she wants to appear enigmatic rather than innocent .. It's all very bizarre .. JMO

The mug shot thing seemed like it was, in part, a big F you to everyone on the Internet too. She sure knows there's an audience.

I do believe he told her that he'd like to give her eulogy, preferably in Antartica, however.

Probably right after she threatened suicide.

She seems to relish knowing that she's the only person on earth who knows what really happened. And she's never going to tell anybody the truth.

Geez, this woman is a piece of work.

I think KC does too.

I think she chose those names to subliminally suggest he had a thing for killers. It's as subtle as a shot to the head.

That part could be true.

:floorlaugh:

Iris is also a song by the Goo Goo Dolls.

'And I'd give up forever to touch you
Cause I know that you'd feel me somehow.'

I'm on my phone and can't cut and paste but its interesting in light of what I know about this murderer.

jmo

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Great song. Boyz II Men did a beautiful cover.

Haunting now though...

And you can't fight the tears that ain't comin'
Or the moment of truth in your lies
When everything seems like the movies
You bleed just to know you're alive

here's a link to j.a. during direct, talking about that chase down that hall... she interjects this story while talking about the day of the murder... notice how she is reciting the same words she used today (tentatively, madman, palming the wall really hard errr i mean door frame)

http://youtu.be/hBNSypqlybc?t=9m

wow. Something else Juan asked her today--something like, Are you answering from your memory of what happened or from something you have memorized?

So do we need to just accept that she made up this whole outrageous story from soup to nuts? None of it ever happened? Man. That's what Juan is proving, isn't it?

That's why she can't deviate from the story even when it makes no sense.

Tina Ross, high-school friend of JA on Dr. Drew (call-in) describing abusive relationship JA had with someone named Bobby.

Saying parents were strict, had high-expectations of JA. The JA she knew wouldn't hurt anyone.

However, friend hasn't spoken with JA since 1999-2000.

:waitasec:

Well, so if JA was on trial for killing 'Bobby', maybe her story/excuses/defense strategy would be slightly more plausible. Or not.

I double checked: The name 'Bobby' is not the same as the name 'Travis'.

I find myself watching these shows - when WSers are on! Wouldn't miss that! - and because sometimes I'm still revved up when court ends for the day and it's on in the background... talking about the subject I focused on for a few hours and am so interested in... but I just keep getting infuriated...

There have been a few times here and there when they've had interesting guests on that add new information/insight (usually friends of Travis' or people who had experiences/knew both Travis and JA and have something interesting to add).

Enough to prove he didn't do his homework last night. :) I knew there'd be a backlash here - just not sure how big it would be, depending on who's online...

I'm not that obsessed LoL. I'm really curious though.....what did he say? I was watching that show, and maybe I missed it. I promise not to drop the anvil if you tell me LoL.

ETA: The anvil is totally Steeley Dan's territory. I don't even have that smiley......honest. :angel:

Iris was the prostitute and Travis Bickel was Robert Deniro. Remember, Jodi was into symbology. LOL

The Urim and Thummim? What are you talking about? The Secret? TA liked that movie also.

Well, I can't play witcha no more. I'm :eek:fftobed: :countsheep: :lamb: Today was exhausting. I keep hoping she's gonna break down and scream something like; "OK I DID IT! HE WAS A *advertiser censored*! HE REFUSED TO MARRY ME! I'M GLAD I DID IT. I SHOWED HIM WHAT HAPPENS TO GUYS WHO DISRESPECT ME!!"

To our lawyers out there. What would happen if she did that?

Not that it matters in the least to her guilt, but I would LOVE to know the truth about the baby names.

Don't ask me why, I just do.

I wonder if Travis ever had that talk with Lisa or Mimi?

Again, I know it probably doesn't matter, but would love to see that cleared up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tici