jodi arias TAKES THE STAND FOR 11TH DAY #55 *may contain graphic and adult content*

Status
Not open for further replies.
"I answered whatever questions he asked..." Completely unbelievable based on these verbal games. The jury HAS to see through this!

Ding Ding Ding Ding ... this'll be fun - I love Juan's exhibits so far.

Who is Mr Samuels?

Who is Mr. Samuels?

He's expected to be a defense witness.

http://svpexpertwitness.com/evaluations.asp

Richard M. Samuels, Ph.D., FACCS, ABPP is a practicing Clinical and Forensic Psychologist with over thirty years of experience. [...] Dr. Samuels specializes in Sexually Violent Perpetrator evaluations, Psychosexual Risk Assessments, Sexual Harassment and Gender Discrimination Matters for Defendants and Emotional Trauma from Medical Malpractice for Defendants and Plaintiffs.

Working closely with public defenders and private attorneys, he will determine the facts of the case and any special circumstances and mitigating factors involving the trial process. [...] often will result in a more favorable outcome for your client.

Get ready to wash your eyes out....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

she's almost enough to make me end 7 years of sobriety!!!! not really, but man, she's exasperating!!!!!!

Congrats on 7 years! I've been blessed with sobriety for 11 years, and I totally get what you're saying. If I was still drinking, I would have HAD to get and stay drunk to listen to this crazy Beotch! Good thing I went to a meeting this morning :)

I speak as a person who has worked in a library and we have a firm policy on computer usage (as do most libraries because of very strict confidentiality laws concerning our patron's privacy, which are federal mandates)

When a patron is finished using our computers, we go and RESTART the computers so that there in NO chance that any other patron may "accidentally " or "on purpose" come across any one elses private information.

Many people use library computers for things such as job apps, ss applications, financial aid applications etc and have private information that could be a problem if others got ahold of it so we make DAMN SURE that every computer is restarted when the patron is done with it!!!!

Was she using a library computer or did they have a laptop that was theirs?
library..

and thank you!!!

I use a library computer every Tuesday and Thursday and know this to be true (I have watched the library guy running around doing this)

oh for the love of all things Holy.... I do not know how JM does not jump over that stand, and claw her eyeballs out ... seriously.

He is a saint....

She is the most annoying *****iest person I have ever seen. No wonder her mom beat her butt.

hmph! now i see why she looks that way. mystery solved. She even lied to the person assisting in her defense.

Juan....ya gotta bring this all together. C'mon. You're letting her talk and talk and talk.

SHUT HER DOWN>

She asks as many questions as JM does!

Or does other non-answers.

Someone needs to admonish her and tell her to just answer the question - she is soooo obvious trying to get her little quips in that are so self-serving. (I know, it's a DP case so they are lenient for her.)

That's what I don't understand...why doesn't the judge tell her to knock it off! :banghead:

God I hate her face and voice in that 48 hours video.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
erinicole93