jodi arias TAKES THE STAND FOR 12TH DAY #60 *may contain graphic and adult content*

Status
Not open for further replies.
as the Jury put that note in the box for Jodi, I was fast, I caught a screen capture of it...

10h.jpg

I'm curious, does anyone have a theory as to why Jodi moved back home from Mesa? I know what Jodi says, but I'm interested in what others think.

I am in big trouble. I have supposed to have been taking a Quickbooks online tutorial that should have and I could have completed in one week. That was 2 1/2 weeks ago that it was started.

Gee, what have I been doing?????

DH and I had a discussion about Jodi's teeth while watching HLN trial coverage on Tuesday night. In all of those "model" photos where it's obvious that Jodi thinks she's a hottie, her teeth look even and straight and very white. While incarcerated, Jodi probably hasn't had ongoing dental care and isn't practicing good oral hygiene. That would account for the yellowing over time, but it also appears that her teeth have morphed into an overbite.

As we can see when she is testifying, Jodi's teeth are obviously not white, even, and straight and certainly not attractive for someone who is so vain about her appearance. I've actually wondered if the "perfect" teeth in the photos were fake (purchased at a theatrical shop) or if somehow she had enough money for cheap veneers that have since fallen off. :moo:

My thought on this is, she was a photographer and now days photographers edit all there pictures with photoshop. So one click of a button and her teeth are white as snow another click and they are straightened. I can tell all of her pics have been photoshopped. Plus jail hasnt helped haha!!

I'm curious, does anyone have a theory as to why Jodi moved back home from Mesa? I know what Jodi says, but I'm interested in what others think.

I think he told her they need to see other people, some of the typical break up stuff and she could not support herself, job etc.. so she moved home

Its possible they are both punishable by Death Penalty in Arizona. Once the Jury finds her Guilty (lets say) I think the Judge decides Life or Death.

I am not positive, I don't think the Jury decides LIfe or death, just guilt or innocence

The Judge decides after the Aggravation / Mitigation Hearing

I LOVED the license plate portion of his interview. He made her stick to that ridiculous story about the ninja-skaters, and them taking off her back plate and then replacing it, upside down. SERIOUSLY? Nobody is going to believe that.

I could believe them stealing a plate, but not 'pranking' her. That's BS.

And then he forced her to own the lie that she found her front tag on the curb, but then she never took the one second needed to look at the back tag, to match the numbers and see if it was even there. And she sold it, confidently, arrogantly, with a straight face.

AND I think that was part of his strategy. Make her LIE her arse off to this jury, on something like this, where they know full well she is lying. So then when she tried to explain the gun, and tried to convince them she didn't take it, they could see her demeanor was just the same as when she swore the skatepunks pranked her at StarBucks. Brilliant strategy, imo.

Love this post!

Sent from my SCH-S720C using Tapatalk 2

IMO nobody was offering her free room and board in Mesa and being the parasite that she is she went back to live off of Grandma and Grandpa until she could regroup and strike out again.

I used to fill up the gas can to run the law mower all the time. I put the container on the floorboards in the back seat of the car because I tend to take corners pretty sharp (yeah lead foot) and if the can was in the trunk it was flying from one side to the other. I like the smell of gasoline so that didn't bother me. I used to smoke and the only time I got nervous is when a butt flew back in the window (served me right) and ended up somewhere in the back of the car. I couldn't see it from quick glances back there and looks into the rear view mirror. I was looking for a trail of smoke. I got home even faster that time.:floorlaugh:

Is that how you got your name cuckoohead.....LoL

I'm watching Jodie testify again about the robbery at the grandparents' house. She is insisting to JM that she had her lap top with her and that's why it wasn't stolen. She always carried her lap top with her, she says.

She has completely forgotten that she told the police that the lap top was hidden in her hamper and that is why it wasn't stolen. Even when JM tries to remind her, even when he jogs her memory with the police testimony in court, she refuses to remember this, and thus, again impeaches her own testimony on the stand.

So--I'm wondering. What is it like living inside her head? She seems to think fhat she can just make up any kind of story about anything in the moment and that makes it true. She seems to either believe her own lies or be indifferent to them. She seems to invent her own reality, moment by moment.

What is this I am looking at? Is there a name for it? Can anyone explain it to me? I just don't see how she could have made it this far in life using this cognitive strategy.

One talking head said she contradicted herself 8 times on the stand yesterday. Those were the ones he was able to count.

IMO

I think she used one of the snap on smile devices for those pictures. She reminds me more of a beaver or chipmunk in that photo (because of her two front teeth.) than a vampire.

I don't particularly like talking down on someone's looks, even her, however I have noticed both her teeth and her eye have gotten worse since being locked up. jmo

I used to fill up the gas can to run the law mower all the time. I put the container on the floorboards in the back seat of the car because I tend to take corners pretty sharp (yeah lead foot) and if the can was in the trunk it was flying from one side to the other. I like the smell of gasoline so that didn't bother me. I used to smoke and the only time I got nervous is when a butt flew back in the window (served me right) and ended up somewhere in the back of the car. I couldn't see it from quick glances back there and looks into the rear view mirror. I was looking for a trail of smoke. I got home even faster that time.:floorlaugh:

:floorlaugh: Sorry, just laughing cause you laughed. I also put mine on the floor behind my seat and don't exactly drive like I have precious cargo. I do turn the spigot facing up and have never had a spill.

IMO nobody was offering her free room and board in Mesa and being the parasite that she is she went back to live off of Grandma and Grandpa until she could regroup and strike out again.

Was she living with Travis then? I was under the impression she lived somewhere else in Mesa. That part of the story is unclear to me, I guess I haven't seen/read anything definitive on that.

How could she possibly have insurance on a phone! She didn't own a home so it couldn't be under her homeowner's insurance. Her unnecessary embellishments are ludicrous.
im not sure it will be the same in the US but i do not own my home so no home insurance but my phones have been insured. firstly is was an optional add on that i choose and payed an extra couple of pounds for and now i get it included free with my contract.

so not ludicrous to me,but as i said may be different in the US
as the Jury put that note in the box for Jodi, I was fast, I caught a screen capture of it...

10h.jpg

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

Hate to quote myself but it wouldn't let me edit it. I wanted to add that the other really telling thing is that she went straight to another man and was kissing and sexually aggressive with him (as Burns said), less than 24 hours after the death of her supposed abuser.

I did not date for 10 YEARS after I finally got away from my abuser. At that point in my life, another man was the last thing on my mind. It would be like jumping from the frying pan into the fire.

Boy, you said a mouthful. Any woman finally escaped or rid of her terrorizer is shell shocked. Not skanking around for a hook up.

I sat on my couch in a catatonic stuper for nearly 6 months after the court ordered my husband to leave our house. Even though my abuser was gone, I was not "better". I am still not the person I was before the abuse, but I'm getting there.

I cannot imagine going out to make out the night after he left. Moot point anyway. She killed him and needed another source of narcissistic supply.

I'm watching Jodie testify again about the robbery at the grandparents' house. She is insisting to JM that she had her lap top with her and that's why it wasn't stolen. She always carried her lap top with her, she says.

She has completely forgotten that she told the police that the lap top was hidden in her hamper and that is why it wasn't stolen. Even when JM tries to remind her, even when he jogs her memory with the police testimony in court, she refuses to remember this, and thus, again impeaches her own testimony on the stand.

So--I'm wondering. What is it like living inside her head? She seems to think fhat she can just make up any kind of story about anything in the moment and that makes it true. She seems to either believe her own lies or be indifferent to them. She seems to invent her own reality, moment by moment.

What is this I am looking at? Is there a name for it? Can anyone explain it to me? I just don't see how she could have made it this far in life using this cognitive strategy.

One talking head said she contradicted herself 8 times on the stand yesterday. Those were the ones he was able to count.

IMO

It's called being a sociopath who knows what is right but hates to admit it.

I think she tried to employ the "absence makes the heart grow fonder" tactic along with the "see what you are missing" sex phone calls. That didn't work, she was still being denied her goals.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
erinicole93