Jodi Arias TAKES THE STAND FOR 8TH DAY #44 *may contain graphic and adult content*

Status
Not open for further replies.
No way. Nurmi is going to spend the afternoon rewinding so she can shore up this story. I'm sure he is meeting with her now over a cold bologna sammich and making her recite the litany of lies once again.

Ugh...hope you are wrong!

Did anyone else notice that she cried real tears today?

She cried real tears today ... ONLY FOR HERSELF ... "I was worried about what would happen to ME".

The story she told is absolutely absurd. KN is a an inept amateur at best.

ETA She is going to Death Row. I think her story pissed off the jury.

Just because the water/blood watermark was 2-3" up on that box full of paper doesn't mean the water on the floor was that deep. You know how a cardboard box would "wick" the water up.

Just commenting, cuz someone on IS just made it sound like the water got that deep in there. Sometimes they just get so carried away.

I know, at this point it doesn't really matter. They just get on my nerves sometimes when they get so excited.

Why oh why can't it be Vinnie's time on TruTV and not Jean. She is soooooo bad. Beth is giving it to her, though. I just don't understand wanting to look like a fool for $$. They could never "assign" me that role. :puke:

She maybe crying but there were several times when Nurmi asked a question she had a different tone, then back to the weepy voice.

Many times I have been in tears while on this site as a lot evokes very painful memories. I have had to pause, takes my glasses off, wipe my eyes, chin, face and blow my nose. My chin trembles and it takes me a couple minutes to compose myself enough to read or post. We saw none of this today or any day. We have heard of her crying a lot by her own testimony yet we don't see but one tear? Oh pulease.

Travis seems like he was a law abiding citizen. Anybody know what the gun laws are in his state? I would imagine Travis would have gone through all the proper channels if purchasing a firearm.

And it wouldn't of been such a sissy gun. Travis liked and had nice things. He would of had a manly gun.

She had shoes on when the photo was taken of her dragging him.

ANNNNNNNNNNNNND...how funny that all of here have speculated on that photo. "It looks like she is dragging him", etc.

Then, voila, today Nurmi says "do you remember dragging Travis"

Hi Nurmi. Hope you can withstand your client's wrath when the jury announces GUILTY.

OMG. So the gun goes off. We now know it had hit him in the temple/forehead area and all this is happening...running around and struggling and yelling and...and...after he had been shot in the head.

W.T.F.ever.

Hi, First time poster here. I am a carryover from the old Hinky Meter (Casey Anthony Trial).
When defense was showing a photo of the ceiling, after the live pictures of Travis, Jodi stated she did not take that picture. It was the exact time of the stabbings that she says she cannot remember. Can't remember stabbing, but can remember not taking the photo.

Can you guys believe she skipped over the murder after boring us to death with her incredible recall for detail about every other thing she has ever done in her entire life? Absolutely pathetic. Shows how gutless she is.

Just because the water/blood watermark was 2-3" up on that box full of paper doesn't mean the water on the floor was that deep. You know how a cardboard box would "wick" the water up.

Just commenting, cuz someone on IS just made it sound like the water got that deep in there. Sometimes they just get so carried away.

I know, at this point it doesn't really matter. They just get on my nerves sometimes when they get so excited.

Something is getting deep on IS, but it ain't water.

Will these be shown to the jury?

I don't know. Jodi's playing the poor widdle victim drama queen with her own attorneys. They're supposed to do that.

The prosecutor, JM has the opposite agenda.

Even while Nurmi is questioning, she is totally thrown when he interrupts her preplanned script. JM will not allow ANY of it.

I'm no legal eagle, but even as an amateur trial watcher, I can see the difference.

Sometimes, it's hard to snap myself back into the same mode of the jurors without the outside influence. Only taking what they hear in court.

The prosecutor needs to change the charge away from a Death Penalty and give her a Plea Deal, imo to save this case from total loss if he wants to win it.

At least I'd give her the benefit of the doubt after hearing her side.

Where was the pre-meditation to kill him that day?

She planned it before she left her home in CA. She stole a gun, rented a car 90 miles away, narrowed gas cans so she wouldn't have to buy any near his home and had an alibi for making any trip at all

Sent from my SGH-S959G using Tapatalk 2

She is one inch away from slipping up. Come on, slip!!!

Her entire story about the murder was one giant slip. She slipped so hard she slid all the way back to Yreka.

Ughhh... Jean Casaraz just said JA being so blatantly honest. Now...will she win points with the jury? What is she thinking?

Casares must be out of her mind. No way. That was one of the most pathetic acting jobs I have ever seen. Reminds me of this:
[video=youtube;mQ4KzClb1C4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mQ4KzClb1C4[/video]

It's for appeal of the conviction: ineffectual counsil

Nope. No lawyer would ever set up a case for appeal based on ineffective assistance of counsel. That's malpractice and would never happen.

It will be interesting to hear her explain why she took a pic of the shirt and underwear she says he gave her.

Yes, since she took it after he was dead but she disposed of everything else??????

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PRJ