Jodi Arias Trial discussion, #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks! I just hope members wont be mad nor admins. I didnt post them for pleasure but for more proof...even tho we dont need more. And also to show the position of the body in the shower

Huge THANK YOU for posting the warning as it kept me away and I won't look.

The photo can be found on the state vs jodi arias Facebook. They say its the bottom of the pants and it really does look like it.

It can only be bottom of pants (with unusual hem for pants) if the image to the right is blood and not a foot. Otherwise, the perspective doesn't work at all, but I do see that "view."

I drew out what I think is the foot and pants leg of JA. TA is to the left. At least it's what I am seeing.

vc8wm.jpg

yes cause he was naked....i dont believe she killed him before or dressed him up //thats when shes dragging the body

I drew out what I think is the foot and pants leg of JA. TA is to the left. At least it's what I am seeing.

That is helpful thanks. How do you think his head is off the ground though? If she is standing/stooping while dragging him by the arms would his head be forward?

How many pages did it take us to figure that out? lol

How many pages did it take us to figure that out? lol

Hahaha - I'm still trying to figure out why on the fb page they say he was on his stomach. I just don't see how that's possible in this pic. Also I still can't figure out why his head is forward and not backward if she is pulling him by the arms.

Hahaha - I'm still trying to figure out why on the fb page they say he was on his stomach. I just don't see how that's possible in this pic. Also I still can't figure out why his head is forward and not backward if she is pulling him by the arms.

I think because she has him lifted up but it is kind of to the side.

That is helpful thanks. How do you think his head is off the ground though? If she is standing/stooping while dragging him by the arms would his head be forward?

I believe she is standing and bending from the waist. But having only that photo go to on, it's just a guess on my part.

Geez to me it looks like he might be still alive, his head and his right arm are up. Is he defending himself one last time before she slit his throat? Was he just getting too weak? From the looks of that horrific, and I mean HORRIFIC neck wound, I would think his head would have dropped back if his upper body was lifted by his arms.

This is a real life horror story. When I saw the pics of Travis via the links I said out loud, "poor baby." He was just massacred and left to rot. He deserves justice.

Geez, I don't even want to say it but his head was just hanging on
by the spine...(I believe she already had slit his throat)
I would think she HAD to support it with her shin or .......... :no:

Geez, I don't even want to say it but his head was just hanging on
by the spine...(I believe she already had slit his throat)
I would think she HAD to support it with her shin or .......... :no:

I haven't looked at any of the throat pictures these are bad enough for me. I'm only thinking of one being dragged by their arms and not alive the head would fall backwards and his appears to be up and to the right slightly. I'm wondering if he is alive too Ziggy.

I haven't looked at any of the throat pictures these are bad enough for me. I'm only thinking of one being dragged by their arms and not alive the head would fall backwards and his appears to be up and to the right slightly. I'm wondering if he is alive too Ziggy.

i can guaranty that on the pics that i posted he is NOT

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member