JonBenet: A Closer Look

The Boulder PD and the DA have my admiration and respect. In the face of public opinion and varying POV within, they correctly concluded a lack of evidence against the Ramseys.

They also did not conduct any witch-hunts resulting in charges against a local.

Bottom line: After more than 8 years, no arrests of a local in the Ramsey case, despite DNA and handwriting evidence. That's a strong indication that it was an outsider.

IOW, if you want to know where the investigation is going, don't ask the BPD, ask the FBI.

I am sure you have heard of the suzanna chase murder, that is another example of the ineptitude of BPD, they are to busy busting people for speeding, and smoking dope to solve something as complex as a murder. Heaven forbid!

Holdontoyourhat said:
The Boulder PD and the DA have my admiration and respect. In the face of public opinion and varying POV within, they correctly concluded a lack of evidence against the Ramseys.

Alex Hunter, was just about the only one in Boulder at the time this was all BIG news who stood up to say they did not have enough evidence to make an arrest. The police department was still trying to prove it was the parents or their son. The media of course was spreading lie after lie in the news about evidence leaked and such. The people of Boulder were led to believe it was the parents. The BPD still thinks it was the parents

Actions speak louder than words, right? The calculated response of the City of Boulder was to make no arrests of a local. That was the correct response, IMO.

When I say the BPD still think it was the parents, that comes right from police officers mouths. I, in no way, think it was the parents or Burke. I am just telling you first hand info from many officer's mouths that I have heard personally. Believe what you want about the BPD, I think they could have have done a better job if they had tried to find the killer instead of focusing on the parents. And for the record for a newcomer what on earth does IMO mean?

Bluecrab...one question for you

IF the grand jury determined the crime was committed by Burke and/or a friend and they are protected because of their age, isn't it reasonable to think that one person would have leaked this information out after all these years? has anyone ever interviewed a person that sat on that grand jury? what about all the police officers who have left....i just think someone would have "leaked" info out.

Michael Cook said:
I am sure you have heard of the suzanna chase murder, that is another example of the ineptitude of BPD, they are to busy busting people for speeding, and smoking dope to solve something as complex as a murder. Heaven forbid!

Mr. Cook -

I was actually wondering about her case. Has any progress been made? Do you think it is related to JBR?

Michael Cook,
You asked about the other "accomplice." Tricia has spoken to him. Here is the information:

http://www.forumsforjustice.org/forums/showthread.php?t=5293&highlight=gigax

Thank you for helping to set the record straight. People have sold stories and photos to the National Enquirer concerning Helgoth. This could also be a motivation for perpetrating the false accusations. I feel very sorry for Michael's family to have to see their loved one being implicated time and time again, when the police have stated he is not a suspect.

londonPI said:

IF the grand jury determined the crime was committed by Burke and/or a friend and they are protected because of their age, isn't it reasonable to think that one person would have leaked this information out after all these years? has anyone ever interviewed a person that sat on that grand jury? what about all the police officers who have left....i just think someone would have "leaked" info out.
Please excuse me for jumping in here since your post was directed to Blue Crab; but THIS is an excellant point. I don't think this would have gotten so far without a "leak" from one of the kids.

Also the complicated "garrott". This doesn't appear to be the work of kids, IMO

thank you for jumping in ... i put BC because i follow his post and theories, although i don't always agree, i feel he has really done his research. this is something i don't understand - why no grand jury leaks. please, anyone, if you know of any leaks, inform me!

the garrotte....if i were to go with the BDI theory (which i think Bluecrab has outlined incredibly convincingly) i cannot fathom that this child could tie this complicated knot - appears to be something a person with boating experience might have constructed.

i did appreciate courttv saying there were two sets of footprints, which BlueCrab has stated many times. wonder, will this ever be solved? last night seemed like a television show designed to clear the ramsey's once and for all and lead us to believe the killer (one at least) is dead.

londonPI said:

londonPI,

There's a gag order on the case. The information we're talking about would be limited to a rather tight-knit group, so if illegally leaked it wouldn't be hard to find out who leaked it. The "leaker" would be arrested for contempt of court, a criminal offense, and in addition to being fined and/or going to jail, he would likely lose his job and any professional licenses. That's a high price to pay for being gossipy.

bensmom98 said:
Mr. Cook -

I was actually wondering about her case. Has any progress been made? Do you think it is related to JBR?
I have not heard anything recently. In the past year however I did here that they(BPD) had some new information, but alas nothing since. It will be big news when it does happen around here anyway I wanted to let you know since you asked.

londonPI said:
thank you for jumping in ... i put BC because i follow his post and theories, although i don't always agree, i feel he has really done his research. this is something i don't understand - why no grand jury leaks. please, anyone, if you know of any leaks, inform me!

the garrotte....if i were to go with the BDI theory (which i think Bluecrab has outlined incredibly convincingly) i cannot fathom that this child could tie this complicated knot - appears to be something a person with boating experience might have constructed.

i did appreciate courttv saying there were two sets of footprints, which BlueCrab has stated many times. wonder, will this ever be solved? last night seemed like a television show designed to clear the ramsey's once and for all and lead us to believe the killer (one at least) is dead.

LondonPI - the garrotte is not a boating knot. It's a historical sado-masochism knot. And no, a child didn't tie that knot, you're right. Someone who has practiced that knot MANY times tied it.

An adult who is very interested in historical sado masochism.

Wudge said:
My recollection was that they said the stun gun "in the picture" was not the make that they suspected had been used on Jon Benet but I thought they said that he also owned another stun gun from they manufacturer they had suspected, though I could be wrong.

They did say that he owned another stun gun like the one that was used. I thought their investigation made sense and that they did a heck of a better job than the LE did when it happened. There is one investigator that said someone entered the house from the basement through that window. He could show why he believed that...wasn't it Roy someone? LE really blew this case from the beginning. Seems like LE just blew this man off.

It was said on the show that this team aren't sure if they are going to be funded to continue the investigation....why not? They just might be able to prove who did this horrible thing. Sounds like they have accomplished more than LE ever did.

I think the case of the other little girl could be related in some way. There may be more than one guy involved. To similiar to be ignored except by the Boulder police.

BlueCrab said:
Michael Cook,

Exactly. There's something conspiratorial going on at the highest levels in Boulder, and that is not a hypotheses. It's a plain fact. It started with the "missing" cell phone records for December and encompasses the D.A.'s office, the courts, and certain other Boulder officials. The ludicrous "no cell phone calls made in December" crap unveils the conspiracy. The cops used John's cell phone on December 26. The cell phone records alone would have likely solved the case within the first week of the investigation.

For even the courts to be involved in such an obvious coverup conspiracy tells me one thing -- VERY YOUNG CHILDREN ARE INVOLVED! The courts wouldn't get themselves involved in a criminal conspiracy to protect an adult.

BlueCrab
BC, I know you have probably answered this a million times. But according to your theory, another youngster murdered JonBenet in conjunction with Burke.

The theory seems to fit most of the facts.

I have often wondered, though, that surely the Ramseys must have been in communication with the Stines that day and the day after, the keep their stories straight etc.

Are you saying that John Ramsey's cell phone call transcript for December 1996 was "lost"??!?!??!!??!?!

I didn't know about this. Are you sure? If so, that really does point to a cover up doesn't it?

BlueCrab said:
JBR_Justice,

Unsolved murders are kept open forever, or until solved.

In regard to the district attorney's funding for the JonBenet case -- it is ZERO; as in "not a penny". Furthermore, there is NO investigation, and Mary Keenan hasn't applied for any money to carry out an investigation. It's nothing but talk, and not as much as a red penny put where their mouth is. The D.A.'s office scraped together a few bucks last year by not filling a position for an attorney -- but that's the only money spent recently on the case.

Keenan hasn't done ANYTHING in regard to an active investigation. The volunteers are simply brousing through the hundreds of boxes of stuff accumulated over the years. There's no new investigation. Mary Keenan, certain other Boulder officials, the courts, and the media are lying through their teeth. Why?

BlueCrab

From what I hear on Cold Case Files and what I know about two women that were murdered in my home town...cases aren't kept open forever or until they are solved. They become cold cases shoved in the back of a file drawer.
No matter how old a murder case is...if they somehow discover who did it that person can be charged with murder...that is about it. It is never to late to charge someone with the crime.

What is sad is that the Boulder police messed this case up so bad from the beginning that it may never be solved. Small towns need to set their egos aside when a horrible murder is committed and call in the big guns who know how to investigate a murder. It seems that the FBI will even become involved when a child is murdered. I may be mistaken about the FBI but I know other LE officials are always willing to come and help.

I don't think the Ramsey's murdered her. They couldn't prove that the ransom note was written by Patsey. Yes, the dad found her but he was asked to search the house. He would naturally search the basement after he had searched the rest of the house. I have never been able to find a reason for the Ramseys committing the murder. Doesn't make sense.

Bobbisangel said:
I don't think the Ramsey's murdered her. I have never been able to find a reason for the Ramseys committing the murder. Doesn't make sense.

Bobbisangel,

Why then are the Ramseys lying their heads off and covering up? Who are they protecting?

When you start to read about filicide, you find out that there are some commonalities between the case studies. There is usually organic mental issues, that cannot be disguised, like psychosis. There are usually socioeconomic issues, where child-killing is seen by the killing parent as a solution. Sometimes the parents see the children as their property, in the cases of murder-suicide.

There is a common thread running through most all the cases I read about. There is some evidence, either of psychosis, economic hardship, or social withdrawl.

Meet the Ramsey's: No psychosis, no economic hardship, no socal withdrawl.

Meet the ransom note author: violently psychotic

BlueCrab said:
Bobbisangel,

Why then are the Ramseys lying their heads off and covering up? Who are they protecting?

You are assumming that, as you put it, the Ramsey's are lying their heads off. That premise of yours is speculative, not factual. If you want to develop valid and true inferences via deduction, you will need to substantially improve the veracity of your premises.

Read my tagline.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rodrickheffley
Back