JonBenet's Other Brother

tipper said:
They are probably thinking how tragic it is that someone came in and murdered this child.

Added: Are you sure that's JonBenet's grave JAR is at? The headstone is the wrong shape.
Yeah I am sure because that was before JonBenet had a Grave stone, I think it was a year before her parents bought her a grave stone I remeber in a magazine long ago it showed that same picture of John Andrew sitting at her grave and the title said " The little Beauty Queen with out a Grave Stone"

tipper said:
They are probably thinking how tragic it is that someone came in and murdered this child.

Added: Are you sure that's JonBenet's grave JAR is at? The headstone is the wrong shape.

JAR is facing Beth's gravestone and JonBenet's is out of photo range.

BlueCrab said:
Like Pam Paugh, Patsy's sister, said to Greta VanSustern years ago on live TV, "I know who killed JonBenet. There were two of them, but I don't know which one did it." How would Pam know that unless she was talking about one or more Ramseys?BlueCrab

I always thought Pam was referring to the Whites: either Fleet or Priscilla.

BlueCrab said:
Since an EA device was wrapped around JonBenet's neck, my guess is that JAR was the childrens' tutor of erotic asphyxiation which, in my opinion, accidentally killed JonBenet by strangulation. OR the strangulation was not accidental and was intended to shut her up about past molestations.

BlueCrab
Just when I'm ready to think everyone has a right to their opinion I read something like this.
Im very hopeful you are not in involved in LE in anyway.

Everyone does a right to their opinion zman or at least they should. If you cant handle the theories that get around on these forums, maybe you shouldnt be here. That's what a discussion board is all about.
You may like to think the unthinkable doesnt happen but it does, it happened to JonBenet. I cant imagine little kiddies getting into such practices either, but considering how that pretty little girl ended up, nothing is out of the question.
Life is stranger then fiction.

Nehemiah said:
I always thought Pam was referring to the Whites: either Fleet or Priscilla.

This reminds me of the time Pam said that she spoke to a "dead" JonBenet and they discussed pageants and such. She did not even bother to ask her who killed her!

There's something wrong with those Paugh girls....where did you read that Toltec?? Or was that from an interview Pam did on telly??

narlacat said:
Everyone does a right to their opinion zman or at least they should. If you cant handle the theories that get around on these forums, maybe you shouldnt be here. That's what a discussion board is all about.
You may like to think the unthinkable doesnt happen but it does, it happened to JonBenet. I cant imagine little kiddies getting into such practices either, but considering how that pretty little girl ended up, nothing is out of the question.
Life is stranger then fiction.
Sorry but making stories up does not help bring justice for JBR. If JAR or BR were involved in EA with JBR in any "tutorial" relationship I for don't think they would be using broken paint brush handles. I also think that JR and PR just may of noticed the red lines around JBR and BR necks. Wouldn't look to good in those pagent photos now would they?

It's just weird to think some would go as far as to think JAR is a EA tutor to his brother and sister but an intruder is an impossibility.

Zman

It is not my favourite scenerio either as I said, but that doesnt mean it didnt happen.
I really dont think there was an intruder....why would the Ramsey's lie and cover up for an intruder?? That doesnt make sense.
I think they would only do that for a family member.

Edit to add that there is also a theory I like getting around here from Capps that explains how they could be covering for someone other than a family member.

UKGuy said:
JonBenet's murder may have been a staged sex crime, its purpose to conceal prior sexual abuse. More than one person may have abused her in the days or weeks before her murder.

Why on earth would anyone murder to conceal prior sex abuse?
It's not that easy to get away with murder but it's as easy as pie to escape conviction on a charge of sexual abuse.

narlacat said:
Zman

It is not my favourite scenerio either as I said, but that doesnt mean it didnt happen.
I really dont think there was an intruder....why would the Ramsey's lie and cover up for an intruder?? That doesnt make sense.
I think they would only do that for a family member.

Because they didn't lie and cover up. Get over that and you won't have to worry about things like JAR and EA or prior sexual abuse. Things that there is no proof for anyway.

>>Because they didn't lie and cover up. Get over that and you won't have to worry about things like JAR and EA or prior sexual abuse. Things that there is no proof for anyway.<<

zman
How can you say the Ramsey's havent lied ??
They lied about Burke being awake that morning.
They lied about Burke owning Hi Tec shoes.

In between lying they 'cant remember' anything.

Toltec said:
Is there any history of pedophiles using AE on children?
I doubt very much that paedophiles use erotic asphyxiation (EA) on children. However, I think if you read around you will find that paedophiles are capable of doing all manner of hideous things to the children they abuse, including tying cords around their necks. I think the cord would have more to do with controlling the child or possibly, as I think I have read on one of BlueCrab's posts to simulate orgasm in the child, I suppose to add to the thrill for the abuser.

capps said:
Here's my dilemma:

JR and PR - had no motive to kill JB. They do have motive to lie for who ever did this. I don't believe they wrote the ransom note.

BR - at 9yrs. old,was too young.No real motive except maybe jealosy,that's not motive to kill for a 9yr.old.I do believe he was an innocent bystander though,until things turned ugly.He knows who was involved.

JAR - Would PR be willing to cover up for him? I think not.

DS - same age as BR,I think to young and again no motive.

NI - possibility. Can't rule him out. But Ramsey's would not cover up for him.

I think I've covered all that I may think might be involved. Did I miss anyone?

Who else would the Ramsey's lie for?
IMO only Patsy lied and IMO she lied for friends and relatives who she knew had been sexually abusing JonBenet since she was about 3 years old.

BlueCrab said:
The items in that suitcase have never been satisfactorily explained. Had the EA device also been stored in the suitcase it would appear to be a pedophile's rape kit.
BlueCrab,

Wasn't it established that the suitcase belonged to JAR and had been brought to the house on some previous occasion by him and that John Ramsey had dumped it in the basement at some unspecified location but not under the window where it was found after the murder?

Weren't the contents determined to be a Dr Seuss book and bedding including a semen stained blanket, a duvet and a sham (both probably similarly stained if the truth be known), all items that could be considered very normal for a young man to have in his posession?

TLynn said:
It's my understanding JAR had alcohol & violence in his background.
How did you come to this understanding? If it is derived from some factual evidence would you please post the evidence?

BlueCrab said:
However, the suspicious evidence in the blue suitcase in the basement cannot be easily dismissed. Even if JAR was in Atlanta during the murder, his blanket in the suitcase with his semen on it, the Dr. Seuss book, and fibers from his blanket on JonBenet's vaginal area, is evidence that something unnatural had likely taken place at a previous time if not that night.

BlueCrab
BlueCrab,
This blanket in the suitcase, were the fibres on JonBenet's vaginal area DEFINITELY from THAT blanket? I'm not sure I am remembering correctly but the fibres on the vaginal area were described as being dark weren't they? Dark of any particular colour?

Do you know what colour the blanket was?

And are you saying that because the fibres on JonBenet's vaginal area were from a blanket belonging to JAR, that JAR must have been the one to have used it to wipe her down?

And are you saying that even though JAR was in another state and could not possibly have wiped her down that night that he must have wiped her down with it at some previous time and those fibres have remained stuck to her vaginal area ever since that last time?

Do you know when was the last time they were supposed to have been in that same house together? Sometime that week?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williamtom
Back