Joyce Casper Solved

CharlesRedding

Former Member
Reaction score
Last edited by a moderator:

Here's the <modsnip> obituary. Yes what a great guy he seemed according this wow! (Eye Roll by Me)
I remember when this happened, and it was revisited over and over in the news through the years. I'm glad it was finally solved. I would be interested in hearing from the victim's family.

Last edited by a moderator:
I remember when this happened, and it was revisited over and over in the news through the years. I'm glad it was finally solved. I would be interested in hearing from the victim's family.
Technology caught up to him just sucks as often the case he died awhile ago

Attachments

• rodriguezfrank070107.eps_07012007.jpg
    rodriguezfrank070107.eps_07012007.jpg
    4.3 KB · Views: 3
Here's a clip of his obituary get a load of this folks "Frank had the greatest soul that felt the sorrows and pleasure of all those that he loved. His boys were his world; it was not uncommon to find Frank going to rock concerts in the middle of a rowdy "mosh pit" just to be with his boys." I bet they were shocked when detectives arrive looking for a potential family DNA match

Here's the scumbags obituary. Yes what a great guy he seemed according this wow! (Eye Roll by Me)
“Truth is not what you want it to be; it is what it is.
And you must bend to its power or live a lie.”
― Miyamoto Musashi

From his obituary, it sounds as if he may have committed suicide. The line that maybe he has finally found peace. He was a coward in life!

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LightInv
Back