Judge Jeanine Pirro on Fox New Channel

Status
Not open for further replies.
So used diapers in abandoned house and diapers found in woods.

What are they meaning by "less sophisticated" or "unsophisticated" when talking about the parents?

That could go in so many different directions.

Lacking verbal ability to communicate effectively when questioned by experienced LE. Limited vocabulary. Limited educational experience. jmo

Used diapers is a good thing - means she could still be alive!!!!

Oh God, please let them find her.

Can we keep the current search tweets breaking on this thread, or should we move to the search thread?

Lacking verbal ability to communicate effectively when questioned by experienced LE. Limited vocabulary. Limited educational experience. jmo
OK - but dad is an electrician - that certainly requires some education.

That's what I thought about that statement as well (including illterate) but that doesn't make sense.

New footage from prior interview:

Mom: She's walking; crawls so fast u have to chase her.

Used diapers is a good thing - means she could still be alive!!!!

Oh God, please let them find her.

I agree, and I wonder if when they said earlier "fresh diapers" if they meant freshly used/dirty diapers. If so, that is awesome news!

OK - but dad is an electrician - that certainly requires some education.

That's what I thought about that statement as well (including illterate) but that doesn't make sense.

JI learned a trade - like construction, plumbing, etc. No college education is what I should have said.

Judge J: no one describes her that way (depressed, overwhelmed, etc.)

StarkRecovery Stark Recovery
RT @RussPtacek #LisaIrwin Witness says diapers found in woods about 300 yards away. We are about 4 blocks from baby's home.
1 minute ago

StarkRecovery Stark Recovery
RT @NBCActionNews Police find freshly soiled diapers, backpack at abandoned home near NE Russel and Parvin pub.vitrue.com/i7s

#LisaIrwin
2 minutes ago

Heycameraman HC
Police search area near 39th and Chouteau kcmo. #lisairwin via @woodsiecam whose on the scene. bit.ly/rugM06

1 minute ago

KatieMcCaffrey Katie McCaffrey
#LisaIrwin cc @_JulieMay_ “@NBCActionNews: Crime scene tape going up at the house where soiled diapers were found pub.vitrue.com/ATK"

1 minute ago

Ok - that's new

New news about the wine.

DB and the neighbor drank wine on the porch while the kids watched the movie.

2:38 AM A call WAS MADE from one of the 3 phones that were on the counter.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Legomatica_Locate