Justice for Janet Abaroa (Continue Here)

Don't forget he could be going by Raven Peters, or Samuel Peters or Samuel Abaroa or any combination thereof. I hope that we can be as helpful to other young girls as we ultimately were with Vanessa. I got news third hand that she said she wished she would have paid attention to what we were telling her here.
Thank God she got herself and her daughter away from him. I wish her much better than Raven in her future.

So happy you joined us JG. I think Raven shops for mommy's because he want's to look good in the eyes of the family/church/public. I think in my heart he shops for whomever he can manipulate into doing/being what he wants and needs and who won't open their eyes to all the 'extra curricular' activity he has a pattern of lining up. What bugs me is with his pattern of having a "girlfriend/fiance/wife" and then it comes out that he also had other girls on the side, how many potential children of his might be out there.

I have nothing to back any of this up other than my own opinions keeping up with the information that has already been posted.

8-x-10-poster2-1-1.jpg

I ran across this today and thought I would share it again.

Is this image free to "steal" for signatures or blogs? Does anyone know?

Is this image free to "steal" for signatures or blogs? Does anyone know?
Daphne69. This image was done by me. I don't mind you using it at all as long as it is used in a manner respectful to Janet's memory and in a way that it will not be hurtful to her family and friends.

Other than that, I would like a link so I can see it. :) Thank you for asking!! Thank you more for being a voice for Janet.

Don't forget he could be going by Raven Peters, or Samuel Peters or Samuel Abaroa or any combination thereof. I hope that we can be as helpful to other young girls as we ultimately were with Vanessa. I got news third hand that she said she wished she would have paid attention to what we were telling her here. That tells me that one) she and Raven Abaroa were reading here and two) we were right on the money about him and the info we had on him. That's big.

Thank you all (Cowgirl/terminator/LSD/ and others) for your efforts to enlighten Vanessa - And please let me say on her behalf: Vanessa and her family are wonderful people and I'm glad to know them. Good luck all!

Cowgirl/terminator/LSD ? :) I take it you mean Jersey Girl / Terminatrixator / L L & S ?

Welcome to WS! I look forward to posting with you. I take it from your post you know V and her family. That's great. I'm so sorry for what they've been through.

Have you had the opportunity to meet Raven? Would you been willing to share your observations?

Cowgirl/terminator/LSD ? :) I take it you mean Jersey Girl / Terminatrixator / L L & S ?

Ya, for sure I meant: Jersey Girl / Terminatrixator / L L & S -

I have never met Raven - I haven't read many (any?) good things about him. The few folks left defending his character and actions are not saying much anymore?

I hope to get together with V's dad soon and catch up - I believe he will need some cheering up after all this. (I am the comic relief for my friends’ tragedies!)

I do have one thought/opinion:

The saying, "Time heals all wounds" does not apply here. The longer this investigation goes, the deeper the wounds. I hope there is closure soon.

Sometimes good friends and comic relief are exactly what we need and all that we have. I'm very happy you joined our board and hope you can give us some good news that V and her family are doing ok. I never meant to hurt V with any of my posts and I am sorry that Raven Peters Abaroa put her through what he did. I'm thrilled that she got away from him before he could hurt her or her daughter. IMhumbleO, eventually he would have. My prayers are with them.

Now I have to find a way to get my DH to stop calling me LSD all day!! He had a dog when he was a child named LSD. (Little Dog) He picked up on your post here and it made him laugh.

Have a great day.

LL&S
Love, laughter & sunshine.

Now I have to find a way to get my DH to stop calling me LSD all day!! He had a dog when he was a child named LSD. (Little Dog) He picked up on your post here and it made him laugh.

Made me laugh too but not because it stood for a dog...The Altered State of TropiCalifornia probably didn't help any...lol

~~ respectfully snipped and bolded by me

I have never met Raven - I haven't read many (any?) good things about him. The few folks left defending his character and actions are not saying much anymore?

I hope to get together with V's dad soon and catch up - I believe he will need some cheering up after all this. (I am the comic relief for my friends’ tragedies!)

The saying, "Time heals all wounds" does not apply here. The longer this investigation goes, the deeper the wounds. I hope there is closure soon.

I haven't seen or read anyone defending his character and actions in a very long time. I believe people are starting to realize that the Raven they thought they knew doesn't exist. It's all a mask. No one comes here to defend him anymore. They would be welcome in my eyes as I would love to have a conversation with someone who knows him right now. Even if we completely disagree in our opinions, I would absolutely defend this person's right to speak their mind here. It would be a little daunting though with all of the information we have accumulated here over the years. Still, in my eyes, it would be a good thing.

Time does not, unfortunately, heal all wounds and I totally agree with the part of your post that I bolded and made blue.

IMHO again, Raven Abaroa is leaving dozens of dead and wounded people and babies in his wake as he sails through life. He uses women, eventually abuses them both physically and emotionally, then discards them for one of the many he has waiting in the wings. His documented pattern is to always have one or two girls "one the side" during any relationship. Just think about how many girls he had right before, during and right after his engagement/marriage/murder of Janet Christiansen and their baby. This is so frightening to me.

I'm just wondering, has he touched any life in his past that he hasn't hurt or destroyed? You can go back and read the posts in this forum ... his pattern started showing it's self in high school I think.

I would be very interested if a male friend of Raven Peters Abaroa ever popped up here. One thing I don't think I've ever read or heard about is Raven having a friend. A best friend. I've spoken, face to face, with a handfull of people who know Raven (not just Janet's family) and never have I heard mention of Raven even having friends in the sense that I'm talking about. It reminds me a lot of reading and hearing about Scott Peterson. He basically had NO ONE stand up as a good friend of his before, during or after Laci's case was tried. No one that I know of has ever come out and said "the Raven Abaroa that I know is not like this, he couldn't have done this" or any variation thereof. Having said that, it makes me shudder to think about what Raven does when he's between women and all alone.

Thank you all (Cowgirl/terminator/LSD/ and others) for your efforts to enlighten Vanessa - And please let me say on her behalf: Vanessa and her family are wonderful people and I'm glad to know them. Good luck all!

Thanks for your post. I don't know if we enlightened Vanessa or not, but I hope that something we have said stuck in her head and that she knows nobody here, including myself wished harm to her or her child but the marriage was doomed to fail from the beginning. Vanessa was unfortunate enough to see the real and true Raven, but in many ways she was very fortunate. I am sorry for any pain she has had to endure being with such a mad man.

I hope she does not do what other girls, including Janet have done and that's to go back to him. He'll at least keep her on a string somehow, all the while bashing her, because that's his Modus operandi.

Janet almost got away but took Raven back right before she had Kaiden.
I step back and think about that. Janet is pregnant and Raven is living with another woman. They get back together I think, two months before Kaiden was born. Kaiden is born in October and less than six months later Janet is murdered. She basically spent most of her pregnancy with Kaiden alone, and was pregnant when she was murdered. How sad is that!

Raven's under indictment for embezzlement, his wife is pregnant, he's got a 6 month old child, they are behind on their rent, he doesn't want to give up his VX, he doesn't want to be tied down. Janet's dead 4 months after he got caught embezzling, 6 months after Kaiden born and 4 months before the trial on the embezzlement. He was having relations before during and after Janet's murder and a few months after Janet murder, he starts a relationship with an underage girl who ends up having a baby girl and it's given up for adoption.

He's been through woman after woman after woman since then. How many of these relationships have been abusive? How many females have seen the crazy Raven?

People that know Raven get conned because he is like a chameleon. He is what he thinks you want him to be. It's not exclusive to women either, he cons both men and women. He stores up information on you, every mole, every freckle, and then starts turning them against you. He slowly starts to take over your life, and then makes you feel as though you are not good enough. He eats away at you a little at a time. That's Raven. He's a classic sociopath. He's not book smart, but he's cunning and he is masterful at taking things and twisting them and trying to come out as the victim, time and time again.

If people could only imagine 7 short months ago he married and he's now on his 2nd girlfriend.

Vanessa is lucky that she got away from this guy and hopefully more and more people start to see the real Raven and I am sure someone has information that would be that last dot to nail Raven and they need to come forward to Durham LE.

This needs to be in jail where he belongs.:behindbar

Time does not heal all wounds, but Justice for a brutal murder of a loving Mom and wife is a small step towards healing.

Nobody wants to see another female hurt or murdered and Raven seems to bring anxiety, pain and sadness wherever he goes. Things start out okay and then slowly but surely the real Raven shines on through.

Nobody wants Janet's murder solved because "The Rave" ends up killing again. He does tend to repeat bad behavior, he's a thief, a conman, a liar, a sociopath and again I'm like a broken record, but I believe 100% he's a murderer.

It really is sad and I hope more people start coming forward and let it be known that they are on to him.

Fear by Disturbed

http://www.sing365.com/music/lyric.nsf/Fear-lyrics-Disturbed/7A17A0AAF113673348256961002B24E5

I feel this song and it plays in my head at times when I start going through my old notes on this case, and I start connecting more and more dots, and I sit back and think about Raven being out in the public, and enjoying his day, and conning another person with the tragic murder of Janet, and how he's so picked on, and misunderstood and his narcissistic rage builds up.

It's like a dance. Raven dances with people, friends, family, acquaintances, he puts them on a short-leash, he lies, cries, denies, uses the church but he sees that people are seeing through his facade more and more and he has to move to a new groups of people that hasn't seen the real Raven.... yet.

He's a narcissist and a sociopath and yet God knows what he did and though I know people mess up and make mistakes, I'm seeing Raven is pure evil and until he's arrested everyone should be in Fear, just because he's not arrested yet, doesn't mean he's innocent, because he's not innocent...you know!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MambeuX
Back