Justin Billings

okay Greg Clear had dinner with Justin according to Cambre Gail Lee a girl friend of Justin. And Gavin Collani is a friend of all of theirs. Gavin seemed shocked at the murders. Page 626. Also says that Gavin said 'sad, that's really sad'.....he had no idea BB was murdered.............www.acandyrose.com has all Cambre documents on there.

How could Justin joke around at a time like that?
Why did he say his mom had 23 bullet wounds and his father had 6 in his head?
Does Justin have a emotional problem?

is Greg a Collani?
Greg is a Clear.

Does this story true???
Aliby good?
Not sure, but I would think they checked with the grandmother and other people who were at dinner.

Why didn't gf go to dinner there?
why if it was a date, didn't he take her there?
He called her and said parents dead?
It's my understanding that she's an ex-girlfriend. He didn't call her until AFTER the parents died.

They hadnt' been in contact prior to the murder. That's how I read the ex-girlfriend's mother's statements.

I was reading under the girlfriends testimony.........I can't remember her name
something like Cambre Lee? In doc dump......will go look again
I think he was meeting her for a meal AFTER the parents were murdered.

If you find what you're looking for, provide me with a link, page number and document number because maybe I'm wrong.

okay Greg Clear had dinner with Justin according to Cambre Gail Lee a girl friend of Justin. And Gavin Collani is a friend of all of theirs. Gavin seemed shocked at the murders. Page 626. Also says that Gavin said 'sad, that's really sad'.....he had no idea BB was murdered.............www.acandyrose.com has all Cambre documents on there.
Oh. Interesting. I had only read Cambre's mother's statement. I hadn't read this one yet.

It doesn't necessarily contradict Justin's statement if Justin simply left out that he was supposed to have dinner with Cambre.

But you're right, why was she dressed up for dinner, but he end up having dinner without her.

In her mind, it's like he was lost --- until she heard what happened to his parents --- like that was the reason he stood her up.

Then again, he could just be a normal guy who stood up an ex-girlfriend.

Did anyone come across a statement from grandma or Greg Clear with the Justine dinner story?
Was he REALLY there during the murders????
He had Cambre Gail Lee waiting all dressed up to go out with him???
Then he calls later and says his parents are murdered????

Passionflower,

Justin brought Greg with him to his parent's house when the police were there after the murders.

That's a pretty big clue that Justin was with Greg at the time of the murders.

Now we just need to find out if the Grandmother says they had dinner at her house.

As for Cambre being all dressed up waiting, I'm not so sure that's a big deal. Guys stand up girls all the time.

On Melanie's MySpace page there were some comments about Justin that were not flattering. They suggested he was "slacking" in his responsibilities around the house. Justin went to a "military school". I don't think he was actually "in" a branch of the service yet, but I could be wrong. I recall he was scheduled to go in soon, however. Before his MySpace went private, I checked it out and there was nothing specific that sent me searching further, but it wasn't exactly a "positive" vibe. His name was KingIrish Devil at the time. To be honest, he was my first suspicion for the security system based on the circumstances of being a "hired hand" and quite possibly some sibling rivalry for attention and love. The fact that the children were "off limits" to any violence or attack also indicated, to me, that a family member was likely involved. An odd circumstance was that Billings sued his ex-wife for Justin's counseling costs along with "supervised" visitation and child support enforcement, as if being the subject of a fraudulent adoption wasn't enough. As for Gonzales recruiting Justin, it's not out of the realm of possibilities. Bud Billings had recently donated to LPG's not-for-profit and JB's MySpace indicated a "wide variety" of associations. It's also worth noting that there is an inheritance involved.

Did anyone come across a statement from grandma or Greg Clear with the Justine dinner story?
Was he REALLY there during the murders????
He had Cambre Gail Lee waiting all dressed up to go out with him???
Then he calls later and says his parents are murdered????

Good questions - I've read all the documents and don't see any questioning or confirmation of dinner at Clear's grandparents' house. Big hole here!:confused:

I find this weird:

Justin Billings, Page 324, Document No. 211

http://weartv.com/newsroom/documents/billings_evidence.pdf

Justin is saying that he saw a red vehicle driving by while he was on the way to the house.

That's AFTER he was notified of the deaths and while he was on the way to the house.

Doesn't that seem to be a very long time for the crime vehicles to be still driving around the area?

I question the accuracy of that.

I don't know the area so maybe the red vehicle wasn't very close to the house since Justin had a 15 to 20 minute drive.

Maybe someone who knows the area and streets can verify if that makes sense given the time-line.

Why would he mention the red vehicle. I'm sure he passed lots of vehicles during the 15 to 20 minute drive.

I know exactly the road (shortcut rd used by locals to miss red light on Blue Angel & Mobile Rd) Justin says he seen a red vehicle.

From the Billings house to that shortcut it would take around 5 minutes driving normally...well normal for me, maybe 6-7 minutes for a really slow driver.
Someone who had committed murder could get there in a much shorter time, if they wanted to risk it.

Does this bother any one else? During the first questioning, Justin is asked about a cut on his hand. He said he got it cutting chicken for the chicken and dumplings at the friends' grandparents house. In the next set of questions, they ask him when did he go to the grandparents house, and he said when they called them over because dinner was ready.
I can't find questioning of the grandparents.
I wonder where the dogs where during the invasion. Those pekineese are yappers.
I wonder why Justin has more pages of questioning than anyone else.
I want to believe Justin's answers, but something doesn't feel right.
Has anyone read or seen the 911 reports? How about questioning of GE?

FROM PNJ

n Gonzalez Jr. told investigators that he and Justin Billings, Byrd Billings' adopted son, once worked together at a car lot and had "done jobs together" for dealers who had problems getting payment from customers.

It is unclear from court records whether Justin Billings and Gonzalez Jr. ever worked together.

n Tice told investigators that the money Byrd Billings gave to Gonzalez Jr. for Project Fight Back was a loan, not a gift, and Billings had tried without luck to collect the debt from Gonzalez Jr.

"Bud Billings wouldn't give you a dime unless he got 29 cents back ... he never paid Bud back that money was not a gift," Tice said.

FROM PNJ

n Gonzalez Jr. told investigators that he and Justin Billings, Byrd Billings' adopted son, once worked together at a car lot and had "done jobs together" for dealers who had problems getting payment from customers.

It is unclear from court records whether Justin Billings and Gonzalez Jr. ever worked together.

n Tice told investigators that the money Byrd Billings gave to Gonzalez Jr. for Project Fight Back was a loan, not a gift, and Billings had tried without luck to collect the debt from Gonzalez Jr.

"Bud Billings wouldn't give you a dime unless he got 29 cents back ... he never paid Bud back that money was not a gift," Tice said.

This just added to the feelings I have had from beginning about Justin.No way is he going to not have a bad feeling toward BB.Not only was he sold but the man who purchased him refused to allow his real siblings to even see him or have contact till he was 18 .The woman who adopted the other 4 siblings has stated that.Some pillar of the community What a load of BS those kids made others see him as a saint. I think BB had a lot of enemies and there are multiply reasons behind the commando attack.Justin knew LPG Jr very weird indeed Wonder if Blue also Knows LPG Jr?I guess it will all come out soon enough.

On Melanie's MySpace page there were some comments about Justin that were not flattering. They suggested he was "slacking" in his responsibilities around the house. Justin went to a "military school". I don't think he was actually "in" a branch of the service yet, but I could be wrong. I recall he was scheduled to go in soon, however. Before his MySpace went private, I checked it out and there was nothing specific that sent me searching further, but it wasn't exactly a "positive" vibe. His name was KingIrish Devil at the time. To be honest, he was my first suspicion for the security system based on the circumstances of being a "hired hand" and quite possibly some sibling rivalry for attention and love. The fact that the children were "off limits" to any violence or attack also indicated, to me, that a family member was likely involved. An odd circumstance was that Billings sued his ex-wife for Justin's counseling costs along with "supervised" visitation and child support enforcement, as if being the subject of a fraudulent adoption wasn't enough. As for Gonzales recruiting Justin, it's not out of the realm of possibilities. Bud Billings had recently donated to LPG's not-for-profit and JB's MySpace indicated a "wide variety" of associations. It's also worth noting that there is an inheritance involved.

Justin's alledged involvement could explain how he was afraid he and/or his ex-girlfriend would be killed. Wouldn't that make it more likely that Justin thought it would be a only a robbery, not a murder?

Are you thinking it's more plausable that LPG did the recruiting, that there's still a big contract hit, and Justin just got pulled into it?

Even so, why wouldn't LPG be sining like a canary? He could probably cut himself a deal if he ratted on Justin. Even if it were a contract hit, why wouldn't LPG try to lay it all on Justin as the ring leader?

I know exactly the road (shortcut rd used by locals to miss red light on Blue Angel & Mobile Rd) Justin says he seen a red vehicle.

From the Billings house to that shortcut it would take around 5 minutes driving normally...well normal for me, maybe 6-7 minutes for a really slow driver.

Someone who had committed murder could get there in a much shorter time, if they wanted to risk it.
So it really makes no sense that Justin saw one of the get-a-way vehicles so close to the house so long after the murders, right?

Does this bother any one else? During the first questioning, Justin is asked about a cut on his hand. He said he got it cutting chicken for the chicken and dumplings at the friends' grandparents house. In the next set of questions, they ask him when did he go to the grandparents house, and he said when they called them over because dinner was ready.

I did wonder about the cut hand, but I didn't make the connection to the timing of the arrival to the grandmother's house. (I was into hours of reading and stopped near there because I was tired.) I guess it depends on how close the grandparents lived to Greg, and how long it takes to make chicken and dumplings. Is it possible that he helped cut the chicken earlier in the day, left and then returned when the chicken and dumplings were ready? Seems to me that LE should have been asking more specific questions. Like you, I'm rather shocked they didn't question the grandmother

This just added to the feelings I have had from beginning about Justin.No way is he going to not have a bad feeling toward BB.Not only was he sold but the man who purchased him refused to allow his real siblings to even see him or have contact till he was 18 .The woman who adopted the other 4 siblings has stated that.Some pillar of the community What a load of BS those kids made others see him as a saint. I think BB had a lot of enemies and there are multiply reasons behind the commando attack.Justin knew LPG Jr very weird indeed Wonder if Blue also Knows LPG Jr?I guess it will all come out soon enough.
Me too! I've always been blown away that people thought it was normal for them to adopt all those children. Now that I know how badly their relationships were with many of their adult children, I can't see one good reason they continued to adopt.

LE spends a lot of time asking Justin if he told someone the safe was stolen and verifying that he couldn't have known it was stolen.

It seems like the police learned that Justin told someone the safe was stolen earlier than Justin should have learned about it from LE.

We must be missing something in another person's statement or a police report.

I keep going back to LS saying he was sent picture of the safe on his cellphone from LGjr. What is the possibility that JB who may have just wanted to rip his parents off, needed money for drugs, whatever, sent this picture to LGjr, hoping to just get some quick cash, told LGjr that he would give him 3000 not to mess w/his girlfriend, conveniently got rid of the dogs. I am just wondering if what started out as a simple robbery initiated my a screwed up kid got completely out of control. Stranger things have happened.

ITA - my hinky meter went off big time after reading the police interviews with Justin.

I agree with you totally. Justin's answers seem really shady - could he (since he had so much knowledge of the security system) have been the one that was supposed to turn off the cameras for the robbery? Could he have told someone about the safe? He had just had a disagreement with his parents and had moved out of the house a while back, and they were NOT on good terms. I wonder if he was involved in any way, not realizing that someone wanted to kill his parents, but just thinking they were going to get the safe and he would get money out of it or something. And why in the world did he say he paid someone $3,000 to protect his ex-girlfriend? And why didn't they ask him who he paid that money too, or supposedly paid it to?

I'm glad I wasn't the only one who thought he was strange.

The cut hand does bother me, as well as the picture that LPGJr received of the safe. Who else could/would have sent that to him???

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Migrant
Back