Kanye and Kim Expecting....

I wish Kloe and Lamar were having the baby instead. Kloe seems to be the only half normal one in the bunch.

Wait til Kris Jenner gets her nails into this baby. I'm sure SHE's seeing it as another cash cow.

BTW, I had never seen KK's sex tape and never heard about the urination part. Even though I never really liked her, it'll be the first thing I think of when I see her picture anywhere. LOL

Agreed, Kris Jenner is core issue. We were talking about this at work the other day. I wonder if Kris orchestrated the whole sex tape incident with Kim and Ray J. Before that, they were a non-issue. Such a vapid bunch.

So Kanye supposedly (my daughter told me this so it may not be accurate) wrote the song Mercy as a kind of "I got your girl, blam in your face" song to dig at Kris H.

Looks like Kris H. may have the final say when his name is on the birth certificate for Kanye's child. This might get uglier than it already is. Kind of like "blam I got your first child".

Or is this Kim's way of getting what she wants via settlement to divorce quicker? I'll stick you with child support if you don't settle up? Mess is right and they are playing with a child's life here. All to be on the internet for the child to read one day.

Cali is a no fault state, it takes six months for the divorce is all, what's the hold up?

When you get some dog-eared attention monger pregnant, is that really something you want to admit?

I know I'm admitting my age here but I can remember when Kanye was almost relevant.

Even though I really disliked Bob Kardashian for standing by OJ, I have to wonder if he were alive, if he would put a stop to Kris Jenner's prositituting his kids and grandchildren?

I also think Kim got pregnant because she couldn't stand he fact that Reggie Bush is going to have a child with another woman.

Khole just needs to leave the family.

JMO

Even though I really disliked Bob Kardashian for standing by OJ, I have to wonder if he were alive, if he would put a stop to Kris Jenner's prositituting his kids and grandchildren?

I also think Kim got pregnant because she couldn't stand he fact that Reggie Bush is going to have a child with another woman.

Khole just needs to leave the family.

JMO

There is not much he could do. All of his children are adults and are the parents of his grandchildren.

I don't care for Kris either but you can't blame her for her adult children's actions IMO.

Or Mr. Humphries can demand visitation rights or custody.
What fun.
:floorlaugh:
Here is tmz's take on it.

"They've been separated for more than a year, but that don't matter much in California, where the husband of a pregnant woman is PRESUMED to be the father."

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2013/01/02/kris-...hian-pregnant-presumption-baby/#ixzz2GrLzP7tu

I believe the husband is presumed to be the father in all states. However, no-one will be forced to pay child support for a child that isn't his. DNA tests will show the child isn't his. Any person with an interest can request the test, even Kim or Kanye. So Kim isn't looking to get rich off child support, and Kris wont be able to hold visitation over anyone's head.

I'm not a huge fan of the Kardashian clan, and I'm kind of surprised that I chose to read this thread. I haven't read through the whole thing but Kardashians aside I am struck by the overtone of judgement concerning this woman life. As a woman I reject the notion that I am somehow shamed if I don't live up to what other people expect. I can date who I want. I can sleep with who I want. I can marry who I want. I can weigh as much as I do or want. I can wear what I want. I can make a living how I want. I can live where I want. All of those for whatever reason I want. And it isn't anybody's business to pass judgement on any of those things. I afford those rights to myself, to you, and certainly to the Kardashians. That said, I also recognize that people have the right to their own opinions and thoughts so I guess I'll leave all that to those who choose to wallow in it, but I just had to get my thoughts about it off my chest. (JJenny this isn't directed at you specifically, I replied to your post because of the KH issue.)

I wish K&K happiness. Even if they don't manage to find it together. I'm sure the child will be loved and provided for and will bring her/his parents much joy.

The idea that no one will be forced to pay child support for a child that isn't his-IS NOT TRUE. The husband is presumed the legal father. There are cases where wife had a child by someone else, but the husband is still obligated to pay child support.
The idea that no one can ask for custody of child that isn't his -that also IS NOT TRUE.
There was recently a case where the husband was awarded custody of child that wasn't his. After his wife died, he asked for custody, and got custody of little girl, despite being a registered sex offender and not being related biologically to the child.
So, both of these things can and have happened. We are not discussing something that can't be done.
As for doing whatever you want-you can do whatever you want, and I can discuss whatever I want.
We do have freedom of speech after all.

The idea that no one will be forced to pay child support for a child that isn't his-IS NOT TRUE. The husband is presumed the legal father. There are cases where wife had a child by someone else, but the husband is still obligated to pay child support.
The idea that no one can ask for custody of child that isn't his -that also IS NOT TRUE.
There was recently a case where the husband was awarded custody of child that wasn't his. After his wife died, he asked for custody, and got custody of little girl, despite being a registered sex offender and not being related biologically to the child.
So, both of these things can and have happened. We are not discussing something that can't be done.
As for doing whatever you want-you can do whatever you want, and I can discuss whatever I want.
We do have freedom of speech after all.

Guessing you didn't read my post.

Guessing you didn't read my post.

On the contrary. I did. And you are wrong. DNA or not, a man who is a legal husband can request and get custody of a child that isn't his. As happened with a registered sex offender getting custody of a little girl that wasn't his biological child. So, Mr. Humphries could potentially ask for custody if he so wanted. This isn't a joke. When woman is legally married to one man, but gets pregnant by another, there could be legal consequences she didn't intend for. I personally don't think Mr. Humphries would want custody, but frankly I don't know that.

I think Kanye has gotten himself into a big mess. I wonder if his mother were still alive if he would have done something so stupid. Yes, children are a blessing and this one will be too, but really? Why, why, why wouldn't you use a condom when having sex with someone like KK. Yes, she's beautiful but think of all the men that she's been with that WE know about. A child is the least of things that could happen when having sex with someone who seems to have been so promiscuous. Same thing with KK, Kanye is no choir boy. Unless it was all planned.

Isn't is sad that Kloe is the only one married and wants a baby so desperately, yet, it's her sisters who are having children? Kourtney's "baby daddy" is disgusting...and now we have Kanye. (smh)

The Enquirer has a spread this week on some of the "partners" Kim's had and some quotes from a few of those errrrrr....'gentlemen'. Wow is all I can say. Just plain "wow". Nasty, nasty, nasty.:waitasec::boohoo:

When you get some dog-eared attention monger pregnant, is that really something you want to admit?
Well he's wearing this news like a badge of honor.
I read in UsWeekly that this isn't the first "affair" she's had with Kanye and in fact, her fiance Reggie left her more than once over him.
For what it's worth....

I'm not a huge fan of the Kardashian clan, and I'm kind of surprised that I chose to read this thread. I haven't read through the whole thing but Kardashians aside I am struck by the overtone of judgement concerning this woman life. As a woman I reject the notion that I am somehow shamed if I don't live up to what other people expect. I can date who I want. I can sleep with who I want. I can marry who I want. I can weigh as much as I do or want. I can wear what I want. I can make a living how I want. I can live where I want. All of those for whatever reason I want. And it isn't anybody's business to pass judgement on any of those things. I afford those rights to myself, to you, and certainly to the Kardashians. That said, I also recognize that people have the right to their own opinions and thoughts so I guess I'll leave all that to those who choose to wallow in it, but I just had to get my thoughts about it off my chest.

it's okay to judge/comment on posters for posting their opinions about KK, but posters shouldn't judge/post their opinions about KK?

#confused

it's okay to judge/comment on posters for posting their opinions about KK, but posters shouldn't judge/post their opinions about KK?

#confused

And if we can't judge a woman who makes her living by "reality tv," who can we judge?
:floorlaugh:

#confused

Perhaps you all missed the part where I said I know you have the right to your opinions and thoughts but I just had to get my thoughts about what I was reading off my chest.

On the contrary. I did. And you are wrong. DNA or not, a man who is a legal husband can request and get custody of a child that isn't his. As happened with a registered sex offender getting custody of a little girl that wasn't his biological child. So, Mr. Humphries could potentially ask for custody if he so wanted. This isn't a joke. When woman is legally married to one man, but gets pregnant by another, there could be legal consequences she didn't intend for. I personally don't think Mr. Humphries would want custody, but frankly I don't know that.

I see the point of my last comment was completely missed. But if you want to talk about what KH may or may not do I'll bite... Let's say he wants to be a thorn in his wife's side and cause her some trouble so he decides not to contest paternity and ask for visitation or even custody. At that point KK and/or KW asks for a DNA test to establish legal paternity. Tests come back showing he is not the father and his request is denied. I'd say one of the very first things that is going to happen after birth is that this child will have DNA testing to ward off any attempt at KH even thinking of making such a move.

Presumed paternity causing some unintended consequences is usually more of a worry for folks without the means to be proactive in warding off those consequences. So while yes while there could be some thought of causing trouble on the part of KH, the reality is that he probably knows K and K have the means to have a legal team all over this situation so he'd just be wasting his time and money.

I see the point of my last comment was completely missed. But if you want to talk about what KH may or may not do I'll bite... Let's say he wants to be a thorn in his wife's side and cause her some trouble so he decides not to contest paternity and ask for visitation or even custody. At that point KK and/or KW asks for a DNA test to establish legal paternity. Tests come back showing he is not the father and his request is denied. I'd say one of the very first things that is going to happen after birth is that this child will have DNA testing to ward off any attempt at KH even thinking of making such a move.

Presumed paternity causing some unintended consequences is usually more of a worry for folks without the means to be proactive in warding off those consequences. So while yes while there could be some thought of causing trouble on the part of KH, the reality is that he probably knows K and K have the means to have a legal team all over this situation so he'd just be wasting his time and money.

I have already posted about a case where a registered sex offender got custody of a child after his wife died. It made no difference that he wasn't this child's biological father. As long as his wife was legally married to him at the time of her death, he was presumed father of the child. This child has a biological father and that also didn't matter. I can post links but this is very off topic.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mjflow
Back