Kathleen Savio and FBI

I believe it was already done by me and another person weeks ago. It's somewhere here. I will go look for it. I may be thinking of the autopsy though. No offense but, shouldn't this be discussed in the Kathleen Savio thread?

I typed out the letter that Kathleen Savio wrote to the SA. I believe it's somewhere in the Kathleen Savio thread #1, I think...

I did this about a month ago, weekender. It's in the Kathleen Savio thread, #1, I believe. :)

In reference to the first post on this thread, for those who could not open the document, I have typed the letter attempting to include the spellings and punctuations that were in the letter. Mods, if this is against any rules, please feel free to delete. I find this letter disturbing on so many, many, levels:

November 12, 2002

Elizbeth Fragale
Assistant States Attorney

States Attorney
121 Chicago Street
Joliet, Illinois 60432

Ms Fragle,

On three different occaisions I have tried to reach you over the phone regarding charges I have filed agains Drew Peterson on the date of July 5, 2002.

(snipped to shorten post)

Sinceely, Kathleen Peterson
XXXXXXXXXXXXXX

I typed out the letter that Kathleen Savio wrote to the SA. I believe it's somewhere in the Kathleen Savio thread #1, I think...

I remember that, I just started a document thread and I will be hunting stuff down.

when i contacted the chief he said he heard of the letter but never read it-i believe there is some major cover up-i forwarded it to the local fbi agent the new chief put me in contact-there are many people responsible for both these ladies deaths

http://www.amw.com/pdf/petersonletter.pdf

i wish this would receive more media attention as well, it seems to me this shows that it's obvious there was special treatment DP received than your avg citizen.

I guess I missed it. I wasn't really following this case until the exhumation, and I was still posting more on the Maddie McCann case then.

Thanks for the link to the trail of bodies! :) Not that I'm happy that there seems to be a trail of bodies - it's creepy!

LOL, it's creepy that we have to have a thread just for that!

when i contacted the chief he said he heard of the letter but never read it-i believe there is some major cover up-i forwarded it to the local fbi agent the new chief put me in contact-there are many people responsible for both these ladies deaths

http://www.amw.com/pdf/petersonletter.pdf

i wish this would receive more media attention as well, it seems to me this shows that it's obvious there was special treatment DP received than your avg citizen.

I remember seeing this on the news a week or two ago. Supposedly there was an investigation ongoing as to who rec'd this letter and what was done with it, if anything.

I find it hard to believe another woman (the addressee) would ignore this plea from Kathleen. Maybe she never mailed it, or it was intercepted by Drew before she mailed it. He's so sneaky, you know.

It seems that what Stacy told her pastor confirms certain details that only someone at the scene of Kathy's death would know..meaning Drew told Stacy , Stacy told her pastor.

And her pastor probably told the police after he was called to be on the Grand Jury for Kathy because he had to excuse himself from that duty having knowledge through Stacy of this crime. And according to the Pastor that knowledge fit in with other info the police had been gathering.

I think that between the pastor and Tom, Drew's brother both coming forward in the early days that is why the FBI was brought in so quickly.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Migrant
Back