Kathleen Savio's Death #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know about the search warrant. But it is Will County Ill.

Does Ill have the death penalty? Wasn't it in Ill former Governor Ryan was able to get the ones on death row changed?

VB

Drew was also asked by a male reporter in the above link if he took the 5th at the grand jury hearing for Kathleen. He replied he's not gonna answer that because I don't have to, no comment. The reporter replied well you're answering alot of other questions here. I read somewhere else that Drew took the 5th at the GJ hearing, but have not been able to validate that comment. But if he did I find that very damning for him. because if he truly was innocent what would he have to hide about his knowledge of Kitty's death?

I hope the cornorer who redid her autopsy gives his findings today to the GJ. If so, I would think the GJ will go ahead and find for the arrest of Drew in Kitty's death.. The GJ does not need to hear as much evidence as a judge normally would to bring about a finding to arrest and hold someone. This was probably done to avoid any judges Drew knows and that it would be hard for him to get to every person on the GJ while he is under such scurtiny for Stacy's disappearance. The DA can then proceed how he wants..which I am hoping is the arrest of Drew for Kitty's death.

Drew was also asked by a male reporter in the above link if he took the 5th at the grand jury hearing for Kathleen. He replied he's not gonna answer that because I don't have to, no comment. The reporter replied well you're answering alot of other questions here. I read somewhere else that Drew took the 5th at the GJ hearing, but have not been able to validate that comment. But if he did I find that very damning for him. because if he truly was innocent what would he have to hide about his knowledge of Kitty's death?

I can't rememer which show it was, but yesterday on 1 they were talking about how he has no problem talking to reporters but he took the 5th in front of the GJ.

VB

One of the jurors on the coroner's jury claimed that they didn't really think it was an accident, but they weren't positive it was a homicide. He CLAIMS that "undetermined" was not an option, and says that they were told that if they weren't sure, then they had to vote accident.

The coroner told Greta's reporter that they only had to vote for homicide to procede further, and that "undetermined" WAS an option.

Hopefully there is some paperwork, b/c DP isn't the only one with a crappy memory.

by Greta Van Susteren
Just got a call from my producer Steph Watts (on the ground in Bolingbrook, Illinois) - Right now Steve Carcerano, who lives two doors from where Kathleen Savio lived and who discovered her body, is on his way to the grand jury to testify. (Note he was there the last 2 Wednesdays but never called in…so today he will probably testify.)

http://gretawire.foxnews.com/2007/11/21/grand-jury-update-in-bolingbrook-illinois/

How come it was so important for DP to get in the house of his ex-wife who had a boyfriend, but hasn't so much as lifted a finger to search for the wife who he claims left him for another man?

SuziQ, forgive me but I haven't read all of your posts. I did see your response on the Ill. Police Chief thread where he said Drew was guilty of Kathleen's murder and you posted- She Drowned.

Do you think he is innocent of harming Kathleen?
What about Stacy?

What would give you the idea that I think Drew is innocent of anything? Kathleen did drown. She probably had help, but she did drown. She didn't die from being strangled nor was she asphyxiated (sp).

ETA: Strangled should read suffocated.

What would give you the idea that I think Drew is innocent of anything? Kathleen did drown. She probably had help, but she did drown. She didn't die from being strangled nor was she asphyxiated (sp).

ETA: Strangled should read suffocated.

Hi, I'm sorry- I didn't understand at the time that there was an ongoing debate about Kathleen's COD, so I didn't know why you posted " She drowned". I thought you were posting it as in " No one caused harm to her- she drowned". Definitely she died from drowning, because of the water in her lung interstitial tissue, but IMO, Drew probably killed both her and Stacy.

On one of the links today Tom's Girl mentioned that Rossetto was also being called before the grand jury.....that gives me pause because that would mean that possibly he either also knew Kitty or he was told of her death and any doubts that Stacy my have by Stacy. Tom's Girl..do you have more info on that?

On one of the links today Tom's Girl mentioned that Rossetto was also being called before the grand jury.....that gives me pause because that would mean that possibly he either also knew Kitty or he was told of her death and any doubts that Stacy my have by Stacy. Tom's Girl..do you have more info on that?

I only had read it yesterday, now this has come out http://www.suntimes.com/index.html

Hi, I'm sorry- I didn't understand at the time that there was an ongoing debate about Kathleen's COD, so I didn't know why you posted " She drowned". I thought you were posting it as in " No one caused harm to her- she drowned". Definitely she died from drowning, because of the water in her lung interstitial tissue, but IMO, Drew probably killed both her and Stacy.

That's what I think happened as well.

Way back when the grand jury first convened, there was mention in the media that the grand jury could possible be investigating both Stacy and Kathleens cases at the same time. Has anyone else heard exactly what the grand jury is investigating?

SusieQ, the only way to tell what the GJ is investigating is to see what witnesses are testifying. We know the man who found Kathleen was going to testify, as is the man that Stacy had made contact with recently. So because of those witnesses, it looks like they are holding a GJ on both Kathleen and Stacy.

Regarding the letter Kathleen Savio sent to the State Atty's office:

snip...

Charles Pelkie, a spokesman for the Will County State's Attorney's Office, said it remains unclear if that letter ever came to the office. He said it was not in the files Glasgow read when he began reinvestigating Savio's drowning. http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,311937,00.html

Someone's covering their own butts. I wish Kathleen would've sent that letter certified. They are going to act like they never knew she was being abused because they didn't discipline Drew. That man has to pay for Kathleen's death.

I was thinking about something this am. Sometimes people do you really wrong and it seems like they are getting by with it. I pray somewhere Kathy is looking at this and smiling.
As sad as it is, what goes around looks like it's coming around.

New Gretacast between Greta and her producer Steph. They discuss that ISP requested FBI come in with their resources. Not sure when that will start. LE looking at the males in Drews family as the ones who helped move the barrel. Discuss ambulance report for Kathleens death.

Go to the below link and click on the blue audiowave box.

http://gretawire.foxnews.com/2007/11...t-listen-here/
progress.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members