Kathleen Savio's death #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Like SS, I wish Cassandra had also gotten an attorney earlier on. Wonder why no one advised her to do this???? I did not realize that the defense could use a blog and obtain the pm's etc. to use in their defense.

Does this also include the "bloggers" real names? And if so, can they be compelled to testify to what they said?? This should probably be over at the site I created just for Wudge! :)

Like SS, I wish Cassandra had also gotten an attorney earlier on. Wonder why no one advised her to do this???? I did not realize that the defense could use a blog and obtain the pm's etc. to use in their defense.

Does this also include the "bloggers" real names? And if so, can they be compelled to testify to what they said?? This should probably be over at the site I created just for Wudge! :)

A bit off topic, but to help answer your question...
Lawsuit vs. "undertherader" on Websleuths. Anyone know what has happened in this case?
http://www.thesmokinggun.com/archive/1109061jonbenet1.html

Looks to me like it never got off the ground. There's no information on it ever having been brought to trial.

Peterson’s Old Will Under New Scrutiny (video)Last Edited: Tuesday, 15 Jan 2008, 9:02 PM CST Created: Tuesday, 15 Jan 2008, 8:56 PM CST

Chicago -- Drew Peterson is under new scrutiny because of a hand-written will signed nearly ten years ago.

The former Bolingbrook police sergeant, a suspect in the disappearance of his fourth wife Stacy, is also under investigation in the death of his third wife Kathleen Savio. Now, in a Fox News Chicago exclusive, Craig Wall has learned the will has been subpoenaed by a grand jury.
http://tinyurl.com/yspmvo

Peterson’s Old Will Under New Scrutiny (video)Last Edited: Tuesday, 15 Jan 2008, 9:02 PM CST Created: Tuesday, 15 Jan 2008, 8:56 PM CST

Chicago -- Drew Peterson is under new scrutiny because of a hand-written will signed nearly ten years ago.

The former Bolingbrook police sergeant, a suspect in the disappearance of his fourth wife Stacy, is also under investigation in the death of his third wife Kathleen Savio. Now, in a Fox News Chicago exclusive, Craig Wall has learned the will has been subpoenaed by a grand jury.
http://tinyurl.com/yspmvohttp://tinyurl.com/yspmvo

Thanks TG for grabbing that article and video. So this is very good, the GJ is down to motive and Kathleen's will certainly would be motive. Also Drew admits in the video he sat down and wrote the will per Kathleen's instructions. So that part of the mystery is resolved ( who'se handwriting it was on the will).

The comments of Alex Morelli, his old partner, are something else on that video..he wants nothing more to do with Drew. And the other man just sped away and wouldn't even comment. Hm...

This might be imposible but, could there be any way to see if this will was written up in the year it says, or could it be proven that it was made up years later after Kathleens death? I'm thinking of ways to test the paper or the ink to test it.

VB

The article says the will was written 10 years ago, VB.
Was the will in the hands of DP or someone in K's family? |

Was it notarized? A simple handwritten will is valid in some states if it's dated and notarized.

Drew Peterson is under new scrutiny because of a hand-written will signed nearly ten years ago.

The article says the will was written 10 years ago, VB.
Was the will in the hands of DP or someone in K's family? |

Was it notarized? A simple handwritten will is valid in some states if it's dated and notarized.

The will is not notarized. I'm wondering if Drews buddies signed as witnesses without Kathleen being there. Interesting to note that in the video it mentions that Drew's uncle who the will named as executor of the estate, promptly fired two attorneys to act in Kathleens estate. One of those attorneys had been appointed by the courts. How did he manage that one? Kathleen had no representation when the will was acted on and assets disbursed to Drew. And Drew is the guardian of the childrens million dollar policy.

The will is not notarized. I'm wondering if Drews buddies signed as witnesses without Kathleen being there. Interesting to note that in the video it mentions that Drew's uncle who the will named as executor of the estate, promptly fired two attorneys to act in Kathleens estate. One of those attorneys had been appointed by the courts. How did he manage that one? Kathleen had no representation when the will was acted on and assets disbursed to Drew. And Drew is the guardian of the childrens million dollar policy.

If the will is not notarized, only dated and signed, I don't think there's anything to determine it's age other than forensic methods.

I think something is really strange about this will, it sounds fishy, and I bet the grand jury thinks so too. They're going to be looking at it from the viewpoint of "who stands to profit?" They've got the motive.

I watched the video clip, and wow! DP's former partner wants nothing more to do with him, and the best man at his wedding, sped off in his car.

Got booted, wanted to put another link up, however I'll just say what it said.
Wills needs to be notarized. But I'm still wondering state by state and if this applies to 10 years ago too.
Wedge, surely you would know....:)

In the video I linked last night, Brodsky said that a will didn't need to be notarized. However, as we know, Brodsky went to the bar on the way to take the bar. So who knows?

I don't think the idea of creating a forum format for Stacy was such a wise idea. Just my opinion.

It's an opinion I share. I have more to add to this, but I believe it would violate the TOS here if I posted it. (It's against TOS here to speak specifically about another forum, yes? I'm not sure; just going on what I recall from reading the TOS here once.)
:eek:

Why did DP write he wanted to be cremated and buried next to Kathleen? Why did he think Kathleen would die first and how much younger than DP was she? Is this premeditation? Let's pray the jury thinks so! If I were making that will with my husband, my burial wishes would be there too.

Why did DP write he wanted to be cremated and buried next to Kathleen? Why did he think Kathleen would die first and how much younger than DP was she? Is this premeditation? Let's pray the jury thinks so! If I were making that will with my husband, my burial wishes would be there too.

Each of us is going to die. With that fact handy, it isn't surprising that any of us would write down our wishes for what should take place upon our demise. When DP was married to Kathleen, he wrote that he wanted to be next to Kathleen if he should pass (because he LOVED her when he wrote it.) This shows premeditation of ....... what, exactly? ... that he wanted to be buried next to her because he knew he'd murder her and wished to be buried next to her, in hopes of taunting her forever in the afterlife? If you're a believer in such things, couldn't he taunt her after he murdered her, from ANYWHERE in the afterlife (should he also die?)
:crazy:

I see nothing odd about his written wishes, whatsoever.
I'm just sayin' ........
:rolleyes:

Each of us is going to die. With that fact handy, it isn't surprising that any of us would write down our wishes for what should take place upon our demise. When DP was married to Kathleen, he wrote that he wanted to be next to Kathleen if he should pass (because he LOVED her when he wrote it.) This shows premeditation of ....... what, exactly? ... that he wanted to be buried next to her because he knew he'd murder her and wished to be buried next to her, in hopes of taunting her forever in the afterlife? If you're a believer in such things, couldn't he taunt her after he murdered her, from ANYWHERE in the afterlife (should he also die?)
:crazy:

I see nothing odd about his written wishes, whatsoever.
I'm just sayin' ........
:rolleyes:
Kathleen's wishes were not mentioned at all, now if you were drafting a will with your spouse, don't you think arrangements for both would be made?

Kathleen's wishes were not mentioned at all, now if you were drafting a will with your spouse, don't you think arrangements for both would be made?

It's possible that Kathleen (at the time SHE wrote the will .. and she DID write it) wasn't interested in thinking about her own wishes. If it was a concern of hers, she'd have stipulated it as DP stipulated his wishes. It's already obvious to all of us that the only person who has demonstrated wishes is ....... Drew Peterson.

See where I'm going with this? (Kathleen wasn't concerned with where her remains would wind up. She was only concerned with who would inherit her estate ... completely normal.) Maybe she didn't give a rat's banana about where or how she'd be buried.

I'm kinda like that.
I couldn't care less what's done with my 'earth body' after I die. It matters not. The only thing that matters to me is if I've contributed to LIFE -- during my life.

:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member