Kathleen Savio's death #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
same here Littledeer...i'm chompin at the bit, waiting for 9 pm!...want to know NOW what Mark Fuhrman has found out!!

so that would be 8:00 my time, right?? Or 10:00??

Sorry, I only care what time I need to get up to go to work and what time to leave work! LOL

Has this info that Mark uncovered been discussed?

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,316707,00.html

I mean this guy is freakin' amazing. He solidly proved that ISP LIED during the inquest about DP and SP phone records. Stacy was Drew's alibi and if her records were pulled, supposedly there were a bunch of calls to him ... because he wasn't with her!!!!!

With Mark uncovering this, there is no reason that a search warrant can't be issued to recall those phone records. We know Drew had motive, and now with those records he'd have the means ... his alibi disappeared along with Stacy.

I mean this guy is freakin' amazing. He solidly proved that ISP LIED during the inquest about DP and SP phone records. Stacy was Drew's alibi and if her records were pulled, supposedly there were a bunch of calls to him ... because he wasn't with her!!!!!

With Mark uncovering this, there is no reason that a search warrant can't be issued to recall those phone records. We know Drew had motive, and now with those records he'd have the means ... his alibi disappeared along with Stacy.

The down side to this is that Mark admitted to GVS last night that the Illinois State Police has still not done anything to his knowledge with this information. He did say they "might be" getting the phone records but had no real information to substaniate that. I still think there is a lot of "good ol' boy" mentality by police in this case.
Which there were more investigators like MF!:twocents:

The down side to this is that Mark admitted to GVS last night that the Illinois State Police has still not done anything to his knowledge with this information. He did say they "might be" getting the phone records but had no real information to substaniate that. I still think there is a lot of "good ol' boy" mentality by police in this case.
Which there were more investigators like MF!:twocents:

This is not a surprise to those who follow Illinois cases closely. Most recently the Riley Fox investigation ... however, what's extraordinarily refreshing is that the media is actually reporting about it.

ISP LIED DURING THE INQUEST! Mark Fuhrman has the PROOF!

I feel soooooo much better. :eek:

This whole idea is so shocking to me, that Stacy was Drew's alibi for the night he killed Kathleen!

If she even strongly suspected he had killed his third wife, why would she stay with him even one more day??

It's just hard to imagine not getting away right then and there as fast as she could!!

no, this was last night GM:)
tonight we're waiting (well, i am..lol) for something else he's uncovered...i'm hoping it's the Nextel records....

She was just about 18 or 19 years old and a new wife and mother. Whatever DrewP told her about Kathleen's death, you can be sure that it was slanted in his favor and she most likely believed him, or tried to believe him.

This whole idea is so shocking to me, that Stacy was Drew's alibi for the night he killed Kathleen!

If she even strongly suspected he had killed his third wife, why would she stay with him even one more day??

It's just hard to imagine not getting away right then and there as fast as she could!!
Yes, I agree. I don't get it either. It's too bad she was so young and inexperienced. He swept her off her feet and at the same time she hadn't had her own children yet. Staci matured as a mother and finally realized she was living with a very dangerous person.

Not to much new in the Enquirer this week... a copy of the letter that Kathleen wrote to the assistant states attorney. I did not want to put this on a seperate thread.

The big bombshell... Pictures of Kathleen Savio with a black eye, given to her by Drew Peterson. Also pictures of a VERY trashed dining room cabinet and table. "Kathleen snapped pictures of the room to show Peterson's wrath" The pictures are heart_breaking. This woman lived in terror.

After Kathleen died, Drew went to her home and took two night tables, a couple of dressers, fur coats, a giant jewelry box, and her wedding ring. He had it reset and gave it to Stacy, according to her nephew Charles Doman.

Peterson also took Kathleen's cherry wood four-poster bed. He and Stacy slept in it. Last week NE had a picture of the four poster bed, and states police now believe it is where Stacy died.

Sorry I can't scan pictures but they are a must see.

I lived through a very scary domestic violence situation and can say that when you are in the middle of it all you can think about is the survival of your kids and yourself. Youth makes it very hard to differentiate between love and the controlling jealous behaviour of an abuser. I am sure the older she got the more she realized that he only wanted to control her and when she would not allow that anymore, she was no longer what he wanted. For those who have survived, they could write the scripts for what others are going through. Abusers are very predictable.

Yes, I agree. I don't get it either. It's too bad she was so young and inexperienced. He swept her off her feet and at the same time she hadn't had her own children yet. Staci matured as a mother and finally realized she was living with a very dangerous person.

she had to realize it when she found out, the next morning, that DP had killed Kathleen the night before...i would think!

Not to much new in the Enquirer this week... a copy of the letter that Kathleen wrote to the assistant states attorney. I did not want to put this on a seperate thread.

The big bombshell... Pictures of Kathleen Savio with a black eye, given to her by Drew Peterson. Also pictures of a VERY trashed dining room cabinet and table. "Kathleen snapped pictures of the room to show Peterson's wrath" The pictures are heart_breaking. This woman lived in terror.

After Kathleen died, Drew went to her home and took two night tables, a couple of dressers, fur coats, a giant jewelry box, and her wedding ring. He had it reset and gave it to Stacy, according to her nephew Charles Doman.

Peterson also took Kathleen's cherry wood four-poster bed. He and Stacy slept in it. Last week NE had a picture of the four poster bed, and states police now believe it is where Stacy died.

Sorry I can't scan pictures but they are a must see.

i was going to high-lite a few sentences of the above, but....the entire post of info is awful ..... she did live in terror, but she tried her best with that letter, imo....bless her heart:(

wonder if the nightstand that we've heard about missing, is one of them that he took out of Kathleen's home...

well, finally less than an hour before Greta....i'm thinking Greta will put Mark F on at the very beginning...that's what she's been doing lately, it seems, when he's got something to report from BB..

does anyone have a guess as to what this info pertains to?....we know it pertains to Kathleen Savio, & we know Mark's been delving into Nextel records....wonder if this info could be something different?

close enough

snip......

wonder if the nightstand that we've heard about missing, is one of them that he took out of Kathleen's home... snip....

I HAD EXACTLY THE SAME THOUGHT!

close enough

snip......

wonder if the nightstand that we've heard about missing, is one of them that he took out of Kathleen's home... snip....

i bet it's one of them....why take them if you're not going to put them in your own bedroom, along with the bed you took?...:furious:

That is what I was thinking also when I read that DP and Stacy had the same bed in their room. Of course the nightstand(s) would also be there.

Especially so, if they were part of a "set"

IMO

close enough

snip......

Makes you wonder if there was not worry of more than one dna on the nightstand that vanished...:waitasec:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dena24