KatieCoolady Holds 'Court' - The Dedicated KCL Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Katicoolady! While your message to the world was about your beautiful sister Cindy, you are a message to the world about caring for so many victims of horrible crimes. I am so proud to even post in the same threads as you.

I so much appreciate the pictures you sent and your positive attitude towards all of us. That we can "puff you up" and give you support is a wonderful by-product of the caring that is fostered by the entire Websleuths community.

That you are having a series of days of adventure is wonderful! Yesterday, Ricki Lake, Labradorable, and Frigga, today Jeanine Driver, Juan Martinez questioning Jodi, what more can a girl ask for other than a guilty verdict?

Prayers for your brother, that he is only suffering a bump on the difficult road he has to follow. I'm sure you are his inspiration as well!

Take care of yourself and have a mahvelous day, darling...

Thanks guys....yawwwwwnnnn....waking up getting geared up for today..wow! I almost accidentally took an Ativan for my thyroid med (arrrgh I did that once before and knocked myself out for 17 straight hours!). Whew! Last night I dropped my phone in the restaurant parking lot and I knew it was somewhere and my brother says "go look in the car again, I saw you with it in the car" and there is was on the GROUND outside my car. Whew! Some close calls!

I'm so excited to see Janine today. I just saw her tear up on Dr. Drew and I too am tearing up and I agree so much with what she had to say about true DV victims.

I have some more pics of memorabilia from the RL Show (my swag bag, etc.). I feel so relieved I even got through it because I didn't want to admit how incredibly nervous I was. But I did it and I think managed it well! Thanks to the support of the WS girls in the audience.

I looked on the monitor in the back and saw Frigga right away as I've met her when she came here to the trial. But I had no idea who Labradorable was so I just scanned the audience while at commercial break then I saw this woman toward the back waving at me...and I knew it was her. We had a little nod and then I was hooked up with my posse.

Ricki was just so nice and comforting to me. I will also add she looks AMAZING. I told her that too..I think I said "wow you are so gorgeous!" when she sat down. I felt very much at ease with her.

I'm glad they made me get 3 outfits ready for court cuz I have no decisions to make today and am ready...gotta look professional for Janine! Pinch pinch pinch! I have her cell number...I'll text her instead of call just cuz I'm a little daunted until I meet her in person. Oh geez...I just can't wait to see/hear her impressions. I'm gonna hoard her too away from all the courtroom nuts that will want to glom on...but she'll be able to read them, what am I thinking? LOL

Oh! One more tidbit about the show. I spent about 15 min. with Mike the producer who first contacted me (the cute one ;) ) discussing what we could go over etc. He said their legal team disallows anyone from using the word "retarded" under any circumstances on the show. That it comes down from an executive at the top of Fox. So we had to figure out another word to use "mentally deficient " is what we came up with.

I have a good bff who has a daughter (who I adore) with Down Syndrome and she's super sensitive to that word so I immediately got it. I was happy to comply. Just thought that was an interesting detail.

Katicoolady! While your message to the world was about your beautiful sister Cindy, you are a message to the world about caring for so many victims of horrible crimes. I am so proud to even post in the same threads as you.

I so much appreciate the pictures you sent and your positive attitude towards all of us. That we can "puff you up" and give you support is a wonderful by-product of the caring that is fostered by the entire Websleuths community.

That you are having a series of days of adventure is wonderful! Yesterday, Ricki Lake, Labradorable, and Frigga, today Jeanine Driver, Juan Martinez questioning Jodi, what more can a girl ask for other than a guilty verdict?

Prayers for your brother, that he is only suffering a bump on the difficult road he has to follow. I'm sure you are his inspiration as well!

Take care of yourself and have a mahvelous day, darling...

What Carolinamoon said!

Thanks guys....yawwwwwnnnn....waking up getting geared up for today..wow! I almost accidentally took an Ativan for my thyroid med (arrrgh I did that once before and knocked myself out for 17 straight hours!). Whew! Last night I dropped my phone in the restaurant parking lot and I knew it was somewhere and my brother says "go look in the car again, I saw you with it in the car" and there is was on the GROUND outside my car. Whew! Some close calls!

I'm so excited to see Janine today. I just saw her tear up on Dr. Drew and I too am tearing up and I agree so much with what she had to say about true DV victims.

I have some more pics of memorabilia from the RL Show (my swag bag, etc.). I feel so relieved I even got through it because I didn't want to admit how incredibly nervous I was. But I did it and I think managed it well! Thanks to the support of the WS girls in the audience.

I looked on the monitor in the back and saw Frigga right away as I've met her when she came here to the trial. But I had no idea who Labradorable was so I just scanned the audience while at commercial break then I saw this woman toward the back waving at me...and I knew it was her. We had a little nod and then I was hooked up with my posse.

Ricki was just so nice and comforting to me. I will also add she looks AMAZING. I told her that too..I think I said "wow you are so gorgeous!" when she sat down. I felt very much at ease with her.

I'm glad they made me get 3 outfits ready for court cuz I have no decisions to make today and am ready...gotta look professional for Janine! Pinch pinch pinch! I have her cell number...I'll text her instead of call just cuz I'm a little daunted until I meet her in person. Oh geez...I just can't wait to see/hear her impressions. I'm gonna hoard her too away from all the courtroom nuts that will want to glom on...but she'll be able to read them, what am I thinking? LOL

can't wait to read your posts about court today especially insights you'll get from Janine.. an hour of Dr Drew isn't nearly enough! I'm so glad you're having the surreal week you've had even tho it's thru tragedy I feel something special will come from this! Have fun watching Juan chip away at JA I've got doggie with bandaged foot limping & 6 yr old niece hope I get to catch of today's trial!

Still living vicariously through KCL! You need to write a book when this is over. Seriously.
A dear friend just called to say her 6 year old niece saw JA on TV and said "that girl just needs to stop lying". When asked how she knew she was lying she answered "just look at her!". Hope the Jury sees what she sees.

Waiting impatiently for todays questioning by JM and for observations from Janine and Katie and PASA and all.
Thank You as always!

I will post anything Katiecoolady sends me from her time with Janine here unless a mod tells me different!

LunchwithJanineandmembers.jpg

Great picture!!!

And, I think that's the new Pope in the background ;)

It looks as though the new Pope has also joined them for lunch in the background.

Great picture!!!

And, I think that's the new Pope in the background ;)
A little sychronicity...cool.

There's been much joking in the regular court thread about the papal white smoke and JA's fog. Everyone is so frustrated with her, Nurmi and even the judge.

I really want to know how the jury reacted when JM was going at her and when she was turning to look at them.

I will post anything Katiecoolady sends me from her time with Janine here unless a mod tells me different!

Do I detect libations on the lunch table?!? This is my kind of crowd, lol.:great:

Cheers to justice for Travis!! :rocker:

What a fun picture!!! I can totally imagine CEO, the Artist, Paul Rudd, etc sitting like that! I can't wait to read your notes later! I <3 Janine Driver and am always eager to hear what she has to say on Dr. Drew!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
roseashley592