Katrina Marie Belcher, Hope Sykes Mother Died Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Status
Not open for further replies.
This has been a horrible 2 years for AS. my sympathies.

How sad.
Two years of one hit after another.
Sending {{Prayers}} out to the family.

My heartfelt condolences to the family; I just saw this. Namaste.

What a stunner for the family.....prayers for all and maybe Haleigh has a new angel to shed a little light on things....

I have not followed this case can someone tell me who Mrs. Katrina Marie Belcher and Hope Sykes are and relation to the case?

Gosh How sad :( R.I.P Katrina. :( 44 is really young....

Someone to watch over Haleigh.

I have not followed this case can someone tell me who Mrs. Katrina Marie Belcher and Hope Sykes are and relation to the case?

Katrina Belcher Is Teresa Neves sister and Hope Sykes is her daughter who is in prison for drugs.
She went down with Ron, Misty and Tommy.

Haleigh Cummings-missing child...Ron Cummings-Haleigh's father...Annette Sykes-Ron's grandmother...Katrina Belcher-Annette's daughter...Hope Sykes-Katrina's daughter. cousins Ron & Hope, among others, are serving lengthy drug trafficking sentences. MOO

Katrina Belcher Is Teresa Neves sister and Hope Sykes is her daughter who is in prison for drugs.
She went down with Ron, Misty and Tommy.
sorry, but I didn't see your reply until after I posted.

Haleigh Cummings-missing child...Ron Cummings-Haleigh's father...Annette Sykes-Ron's grandmother...Katrina Belcher-Annette's daughter...Hope Sykes-Katrina's daughter. cousins Ron & Hope, among others, are serving lengthy drug trafficking sentences. MOO

Was Katrina the one that may have been with AS if she went to the mh that night to check on the children or take the children's clothes, whichever the latest story is?

Was Katrina the one that may have been with AS if she went to the mh that night to check on the children or take the children's clothes, whichever the latest story is?

I don't think so. Misty said it was "Aunt Lisa" in either her LVA or Hypnosis exam. That would appear to be Elisa Squires, Donald's wife.

I agree, misty said it was "Lisa". Why hasn't that question been asked to GMA to clarify? I remember when I first heard her say "WE"..not one press person followed up on it. Wouldn't you like to know who was really with GMA?

As I understand it, wasn't Katrina the one who took care of Haleigh and Jr often? I think she had JR most of the time after Haleigh vanished...can anyone verify this?

As I understand it, wasn't Katrina the one who took care of Haleigh and Jr often? I think she had JR most of the time after Haleigh vanished...can anyone verify this?

That has what has been said. Also, Katrina was with Misty and Ron when they got arrested, she was there and had Mistys purse.

Just now saw this thread. How sad for this family.

This is very sad news. :(

I've closed the thread for a couple of minutes. If you want to post condolences to the family, that is fine. But please let's just keep it at that. If any of them come here, let them see kind words and thoughts during this time of loss.

:tyou:

bump.... please get back on track here. Thanks.

My condolences to Katrina's family and friends...

Very sad, so young...I wonder what illness she was ailing from??? JMHO

Where is HaLeigh?

Very sad news. What a lot of loss in the family.

I got this e-mail from Vine at 11:30 am. I assume it is concerning Katrina's service today.

3/8/2011

Thank you for registering for victim notification through the Florida VINE program.

The inmate for whom you registered, HOPE SYKES with offender number 155265, has been placed on furlough as of 3/8/2011. Please note that most furloughed offenders are not kept under constant correctional supervision. For further clarification of this offender's furlough and custody status, please contact the Florida Department of Corrections. The telephone number is (877)884-2846.

If you have any concerns about your immediate safety, contact your local law enforcement agency or call 911. For further information, please contact the Victim Assistance Office of the Florida Department of Corrections by calling 1-877-884-2846 between the hours of 8am and 5pm, Monday through Friday.

If you need immediate assistance, call the Florida Statewide Vine Service at 1-877-846-3435 and press zero (0) to speak to a Vine operator, or visit www.vinelink.com for the most current information regarding this offender's custody status.

Thank you,

The Florida Statewide Vine Service

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members