Kidman, Urban in Sydney for Wedding

I agree, Shopper, she has made a few "changes" to her face. If she laid off the Botox and went back to a darker red she would be just drop-dead gorgeous. I thinks he was beautiful in Moulin Rouge. I wish she would go back to that. I do think she looked very lovely at her wedding-- so happy. I hope she and Keith decide to have a kid soon!

I checked the link Shopper.
I still don't think she has had surgery :)
Some pics are just crappy that's all, but in those four pics everything looked the same, just the lighting was different from one to the other and she had different expressions on her face.

It's quite amazing how much our faces change over time.
I watched a show once and they showed you the changes a face made in a lifetime...and sped it up type thing, wow our whole face structure changes, it was really amazing.

narlacat said:
It's quite amazing how much our faces change over time.
I watched a show once and they showed you the changes a face made in a lifetime...and sped it up type thing, wow our whole face structure changes, it was really amazing.

Oh, that was a fun thing to read first thing in the morning. made my day.

I'm trying keep my face as still as possible; I never move it. That's why I'm on the internet just using my fingers. :D

Totally O/T but I think Kenny Rogers has had the worst Plastic Surgery thing done EVER! He looks scary now!!:silenced: :truce:

Totally O/T but I think Kenny Rogers has had the worst Plastic Surgery thing done EVER! He looks scary now!!
Also O/T, but I don't think anyone can compare to Priscilla Presley in the bad plastic surgery competition. She could bring home the gold.

How did Nicole Kidman, one-time spouse of Tom Cruise, get re-married in a Catholic church if she didn't have an annulment? Clue: she wasn't actually married before.

In fact, Kidman didn't need an annulment for one simple reason: in the eyes of the Catholic Church her 10-year union with Tom Cruise, a renowned Scientologist, never happened.

The original wedding was performed in the Church of Scientology and wasn't recognised by the Catholic faith.

The divorce granted to the couple in 2001 was a legal rather than religious procedure for Kidman.

So Kidman would only have had to have obtained a licence from the Catholic Church saying that she was legally free to marry and that the Church had not recognised her first marriage.

Not recognised "The Catholic Church sets down requirements to have a valid Catholic marriage. In the case of Nicole's first marriage, those requirements were not fulfilled," said Father Coleman, who married Kidman and Urban.
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/uk_news/magazine/5107086.stm

shopper said:
Still don't think NK has had plastic surgery? She looks NOTHING like she did 10 years ago, and it's not from aging gracefully IMO.

http://www.awfulplasticsurgery.com/archives/005432.html

It's my opinion that she not only has had plenty of botox but has gone too far with it. And if no one else thinks it, no skin off my back. But it's obvious to me.
I agree 100%. Now I feel like she couldn't move her overly-botoxed forehead if she tried. I think she is absolutely beautiful, but IMO there is not a doubt that she loves botox.

I was reading where folks were talking about Nicole and botox. just a thought for all of you moms-to-be- or moms wanting to be, a plastic surgeon once told me that botox is a toxin and shouldn't be done before one has their children. It stays in the system and can be harmful to the fetus. I personally don't want botox and want to grow old gracefully but I just thought you'll should know that.
oh, and btw, i think nicole looks beautiful. she's only 39. she wouldn't need work anyway. i looked at the pics and i don't think she's done anything. she's so pale that i think she has stayed out of the sun all these years and she looks great naturally. have you ever seen her with a tan? she's so smart to have stayed out of the sun. that will preserve your face better.

I WANT BOTOX!!!!! I have laugh lines, but nothings really that funny. HECK ya I would do it!

narlacat said:
I checked the link Shopper.
I still don't think she has had surgery :)
Some pics are just crappy that's all, but in those four pics everything looked the same, just the lighting was different from one to the other and she had different expressions on her face.

Believe what you wish, I'm not trying to convince anyone. But it's MO that she's had a LOT of botox to the point of where she looks plastic. But that's just me.

Did anyone see that documentary on HBO about plastic surgeries gone bad? It was on last night. It showed 3 people who had complications from typical elective surgeries and all three people's lives are ruined now, medically speaking (mentally/emotionally too). I hope I never forget that doc., in case I'm ever tempted to fix something. My health is something I don't take for granted.

I would never put a toxin in my body to erase or fight aging. Yeah, it does erase the wrinkles but IMO wrinkles look better than that plastic freak look. NOTHING looks good or natural about botox abusers.

Marthatex said:
Oh, that was a fun thing to read first thing in the morning. made my day.

I'm trying keep my face as still as possible; I never move it. That's why I'm on the internet just using my fingers. :D
Hehehe, funny Tex :D
One of my friends sister's sleeps lying on her back only.
Doesn't want to squash her face lol...

I think that the combo of her extremely fair skin and her skinny-ness, makes her looks sickly to me.

<<I would never put a toxin in my body to erase or fight aging. Yeah, it does erase the wrinkles but IMO wrinkles look better than that plastic freak look. NOTHING looks good or natural about botox abusers.>>

Me either.
'Eff Botox.
You can't fight getting older....it's gonna happen whatever you do.
I'm happy with my laughing lines.

If Nic went out in the sun, she would not tan.
She would end up with a million freckles.

shopper said:
Believe what you wish, I'm not trying to convince anyone. But it's MO that she's had a LOT of botox to the point of where she looks plastic. But that's just me.
I never disputed that she may use Botox Shopper
I said I don't think she has had surgery.
And I still don't think she has :p

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
roseashley592
Back