KS - Aurora Exon, 2, murdered, dead several days before reported, Topeka, Jan 2021 *dad arrested*

westsidefox64

Reaction score
Topeka man accused of killing 2-year-old daughter

TOPEKA, Kan. (KSNT) – Prosecutors charged a Topeka man Tuesday for killing his 2-year-old girl.

On Jan. 5, officers were sent to 3501 SW 10th Ave. on a report of an unresponsive girl. When medical personnel arrived, they pronounced the girl dead. Topeka police identified her as Aurora M. Exon, 2, of Topeka.

Shawnee County District Attorney Mike Kagay said when first responders arrived, it appeared Aurora had been dead for several days. Kagay said he received the autopsy report last week.

No idea. Bio mom was on the local news and said she was waiting for the coroner's report.
She's posting on his page and her own as well, how horrible for her sounds like they were removed from her custody. My question is, how does a RSO father get custody of two kids? I'll run his name when I have more time tomorrow, I want to see what he has been charged with.

He really played the grieving parent well :mad:

I just found this thread -- following.
Maybe daddy-dearest was drinking so much that he just forgot that he had a 2-year-old who depended on him for life.
Take a drink, watch the tube, relax, dad.
And a RSO - who-the-hell granted this ~man~ custody? Dammit.
Aurora is soaring with the angels.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
roseashley592
Back