Found Deceased Ks - Lucas Hernandez, 5, Wichita, 17 Feb 2018 #26

Status
Not open for further replies.
It’s all going to be fine.

I think everyone should take a breath take a couple steps back and let WPD do ther work.

Re read JO statement. LE probably talked to her prior to EG release so she expected it.

The DA IS AT THE BEGINNING of another murder trial and isn’t going to file anything he can’t prosecute to a probable guilty verdict.

He needs more information and evidence and WPD is going to get it for him.

Interesting EG has a lawyer.
I am usually a lurker. Everyone usually posts my exact thoughts but after listening to the Nancy Grace interview with the credentialed guests, I really feel what was revealed in interview was well thought out and approved by those that will be prosecuting this case. They are all advocates for the victims and missing. I think it was to put some rumors and speculation to rest (while not jeapordizing the case.)

Thus, in a civil case, dismissal without prejudice is a dismissal that allows for re-filing of the case in the future. The present action is dismissed but the possibility remains open that the plaintiff may file another suit on the same claim.

A dismissal with prejudice is dismissal of a case on merits after adjudication.The plaintiff is barred from bringing an action on the same claim. Dismissal with prejudice is a final judgment and the case becomes res judicata on the claims that were or could have been brought in it.

I can’t get a link. It’s simply the two terms googled it’s the very best I can do.

I hate spellcheck when hands act up?
Been involved in several court cases for many reasons, some personal, some work related. So many don't understand how this is written in the courts. I tell people "prejudice" means the court. So, without the court ruling, or with the court ruling.

RE: Nancy Grace "interview"

Pretty sure I read both that the PI said Lucas wasn't in anything AND that he was "mummified". He was found in a culvert with about 2inches of water in it.

How is both of those things possible?
It has been so dry here. It was a dry winter with sleet-like ice storms, not many inches. Only recently have we had heavy rains or storms and they have been brief for the most part. I live in an area of town that floods quickly and retains water for some time, but I haven't had to encounter water too deep at all yet this year. My belief is that Lucas was placed near water and may have become wet from time to time, but not near the levels anyone is thinking (I'm guessing EG included) given the water in the pictures. So he's not been subjected to water or even submersed in it the way the pictures might suggest. I hope I'm making sense.

I'm going to go with JO. She's trusting WPD and telling us we can. They must have made her feel comfortable with what is going on.
I'm going to need to go read it again, but I think her statement about what's to come was probably profound. I was struck when I read it. It stood out to me.

I assume by “mummified”, he means that the body was shriveled up (sorry, trying to be minimally graphic). This process could happen if the body was not in water the entire time it was out in open.

I’m not going to get graphic. Imo If this were to even vaguely qualify as a death penalty case, the DA is proceeding EXTREMELY CAREFULLY. He want every I fitted T crossed not once but 20 times. He has to be extremely comfortable with the integrity of his evidence. So much so that he knows it’s irrefutable.

So let’s cut the Da and WPD some slack. They will get it done.

Justice is coming EG.

JUSTICE IS ALMOST HERE.

Emily didn't look prego to me today. Think about it. She was arrested in February, rumored to be pregnant. She would be going on 4 months pregnant now and her 4th pregnancy. She looked very much puffier when she was released a couple of weeks ago. She looks back to slim to me.

WOW!!! PI says Emily took Lucas out in broad daylight and got rid of his body! It must be he she killed him either after Olive Garden or the next morning.

In hindsight, as LE already knew the who, where, and when... then left the open advisory of 'focus on the evening of Friday the 16th' to those closest to investigation, in light of all the eff bombing madness dropped out the blue in NG's show today.
Still left out how- but within 48 hours the whole world heard of EG's egregious abuse issues.

Focus on what? They had their witnesses, and a fairly complete story of exactly what occurred.
They even had a clear tip they botched bigtime.

With as many and much effort LE groups put out that first week... I can't believe that the neighbors didn't give statements, and there's likely than not half a dozen who'd heard disturbing things that night.

They knew. Everyone knew.

So to my mind, this all comes down to something completely different. Something EG & crew would've been covering long before she screwed up and killed Lucas... her little 'accident'.

How convenient, for LE.

I came here of my own accord under duress of a completely separate scenario, hoping to apply what I'd learned of abductions since then in my own case to LH's disappearance... and possibly learn in kind what LE can or will do in the name of getting a murdered kid back.

I knew by what I'd seen, heard, his killers cared nothing more than removing an obstacle.

I know now, the politics of fishing for larger game.

It’s all going to be fine.

I think everyone should take a breath take a couple steps back and let WPD do ther work.

Re read JO statement. LE probably talked to her prior to EG release so she expected it.

The DA IS AT THE BEGINNING of another murder trial and isn’t going to file anything he can’t prosecute to a probable guilty verdict.

He needs more information and evidence and WPD is going to get it for him.

Interesting EG has a lawyer.
Yes, I was so relieved to read JO's statement -- the little glimmer of hope I had is burning brighter. And that DA pisses a LOT of people off on the regular for stuff like this and pleading people down, but then he says "Go Time" and he means it. I need to keep remembering things like that... I've had to employ Lamaze breathing to get my head back on straight and my heart picked back up off the floor!

he he whooooooooooooooooooooooo

I agree. I was up close and that was real emotion she showed. I think she had a hard time this go around in jail. I don't know where she can go and be safe here IMO
Yes. Shes diabolical, maniputating, and coniving. She wonders when she will get pulled back in?
She knows LE is up to something.
She thought she had the exclusive in that department.

I'm not giving anyone slack- I, with many others here, sat in utter grief after the Anthony trial. My kid is a fed contractor- who is hair tested. Not testing for drugs when they arrested her is beyond the scope of " rookie error". Imho, I dont think they should have arrested her then. They could have gotten MH removed via other means to keep her safe. Serious profiler error. The preferred "going media silent" didn't do Lucas or the case any favors either. David isn't the one who will throw this case. Bad enough the horrors Lucas suffered- now a comedy of errors threatens any justice for him.

I'm not giving anyone slack- I, with many others here, sat in utter grief after the Anthony trial. My kid is a fed contractor- who is hair tested. Not testing for drugs when they arrested her is beyond the scope of " rookie error". Imho, I dont think they should have arrested her then. They could have gotten MH removed via other means to keep her safe. Serious profiler error. The preferred "going media silent" didn't do Lucas or the case any favors either. David isn't the one who will throw this case. Bad enough the horrors Lucas suffered- now a comedy of errors threatens any justice for him.

I’m not certain they might have needed a warrant to test even in custody. But truthfully it should have been done. I dont believe it will happen again.

I’m not certain they might have needed a warrant to test even in custody. But truthfully it should have been done. I dont believe it will happen again.

She admitted smoking. Now we find out it was meth. A court order would've been a walk in the park. Because it wont happen again does not help Lucas. LE here- (local and GBI) aren't holding out much hope for how the rest of this investigation was handled. From their experience, bringing in Fed help can be a huge negative.After so many epic failures for justice we've seen- my optimism isn't a 10 right now.

*pondering*
Did anything she’s done qualify as ‘federal’ charges? I wonder because last week when the indictments came down in the swatting case the US attorney made a very distinct point of saying the grand jury meets once a month, and last week (Wednesday? I think) was when they convened for May and they wouldn’t call another til sometime in June... just curious he would make such a point of that... He didn’t when the illegal poker games were indicted

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HOLLYMOORE73