Found Deceased Ks - Lucas Hernandez, 5, Wichita, 17 Feb 2018 #26

Status
Not open for further replies.
1) I am feeling a bit lost, ya'all...Anyone have a bullet point of facts we know?

2) Personally not a fan of NG, so if you could post a link to a transcription of her podcasts, I would be very grateful!

(Edited for clarification)

Last edited:
This statute states "upon request" so I would assume immediately upon the defense attorney asking for it.
2014 Kansas Statutes :: Chapter 22 CRIMINAL PROCEDURE :: Article 32 PROCEEDINGS BEFORE TRIAL :: 22-3212 Discovery and inspection.
So just a read through that some documents pertaining to the confession and witnesses etc may be discoverable as soon as possible, others in 21 days after arraignment then still others such as med reports tox results etc at yet a later time. They sure went out if the way to protect vehicle records.

Good grief! I’m so far behind. There are so many great posters contributing and I want to respond to all of them. I started at the end this morning and worked backwards, then flipping back and forth quickly. @Charliegizmo49 , you’re not the only one with fingers not working properly or quick enough. You’re doing great. I’m so grateful to everyone sharing their thoughts. Group discussion is a trip!

Let's stay on topic, everyone, and not make this about Nancy Grace. Nancy didn't kill Lucas. And keep in mind that Nancy has been good to WS and Tricia. The people who can be trusted in the world of missing people and true crime are a small bunch, I've come to learn. We don't have to love Nancy, but let's be respectful if possible.

Thank you!

I hereby nominate you for sainthood! I never would have made it through years of reviewing legislative drafts. Never mind that your work was for naught in the end. Double sainthood!

SHALL is the word of enforcement, as you know all too well; there is no 'maybe' about it. The one thing I tell all of my friends when they are signing a contract for anything is to look carefully for this one word in the boilerplate. Because it will be used against them.
best thing to do is avoid signing anything before you take it home and really read it.

I wonder what clothing he was found in. If he was dead when she found him in the morning then logic would say he should be in PJs but the last description of his clothing was day time clothes

True. But she doesn't sound like the type that would bother putting him in PJ's or having him wash up. He may have just gone to sleep in his clothing because she was neglectful, lazy and high on meth.

My apologies for any unintentional offense, esp. because I wasn't attempting to disparage her.

I have edited my post to clarify my thoughts/request.

Let's stay on topic, everyone, and not make this about Nancy Grace. Nancy didn't kill Lucas. And keep in mind that Nancy has been good to WS and Tricia. The people who can be trusted in the world of missing people and true crime are a small bunch, I've come to learn. We don't have to love Nancy, but let's be respectful if possible.

Thank you!

My apologies for any unintentional offense, esp. because I wasn't attempting to disparage her.

I have edited my post to clarify my thoughts/request.

No worries. We're all entitled to our opinions and I'll be the first to admit that Nancy has a history of getting some "facts" wrong, although I really don't think that's intentional. I also dislike her habit of using the word "tot", but at the end of the day, I am glad she keeps talking about missing people and crime, because not too many news outlets and podcasts do that. And it's not as if she needs the money. lol

When Lucas' body was found there was a renewed plea for information from LE. Do you think someone might have been vacillating over coming forward about something all this time as they weren't sure EG was guilty, and then hearing that *she* had led the PI to the body they might have decided they had to come forward? Maybe LE want to investigate something like that as well as wait for the final autopsy report?

When Lucas' body was found there was a renewed plea for information from LE. Do you think someone might have been vacillating over coming forward about something all this time as they weren't sure EG was guilty, and then hearing that *she* had led the PI to the body they might have decided they had to come forward? Maybe LE want to investigate something like that as well as wait for the final autopsy report?

Yes, I think that is very possible. I haven't ruled out the possibility that EG had help before, during, or after murdering Lucas. There may be innocent or not so innocent witnesses or parties to the crime out there.

I believe EG lived previously in Andover, had familiarity with the El Dorado area, and may have lived in Butler County. I didn't look up Butler County on the map, so I don't know where that is. But I wonder if those country areas might be places to go for a cheap picnic or to pick berries? If she was familiar with the area, then she'd know about the stream and from that she'd be able to figure out that the stream goes under the road, so there's either a bridge or a culvert there. But I don't know if I'd be thinking clearly enough to figure that out if I was out looking for a place to hide a body.
Andover is the opposite direction of where his body was found.

No worries. We're all entitled to our opinions and I'll be the first to admit that Nancy has a history of getting some "facts" wrong, although I really don't think that's intentional. I also dislike her habit of using the word "tot", but at the end of the day, I am glad she keeps talking about missing people and crime, because not too many news outlets and podcasts do that. And it's not as if she needs the money. lol

Lol. As long as I can continue to walk around my house trying my hardest to do the best "Bombshell!" impression, I'm good ;)

Anyway, back to it. Hell, I can't keep up.

Yes the ng podcast revealed DM called JH at work and he said he had to talk to his boss while you could understand he was falling apart and had to sit down.

Gizzie, the DM who called JH at his job is the PI, David Marshburn, and not the other DM you were quoting. (The latter being a FB clinger, as noted by liltexans.) Posting just in case there was confusion btwn the two! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Blondeboricua