Found Safe KY - AC 16, & Noah 3, w/uncle Jacob Clare, Beaver Dam, car fnd in CA, 5/6 Nov 2021 *Arrest*

NOV 10, 2021
Endangered Child Alert: Family pleads for help finding missing Gallatin boy | WJHL | Tri-Cities News & Weather
[...]

The little boy’s mom, AE, didn’t notice anything suspicious or off when Noah initially left to visit his father.

“I would have never let Noah go knowing this was going to happen,” she said, adding that she has tried everything, including calling and texting Clare’s phone. She said her calls get sent straight to voicemail.

[...]

The family says Clare’s phone was last pinged in Cromwell, Kentucky, which is close to where A lives. She’s listed as a runaway. Police in Dothan, Alabama put out an alert Tuesday saying the teen may have been spotted at a peanut festival there on Sunday wearing a grey hoodie and jeans.

[...]

Tuesday night the TBI reported that Jacob and Noah may be headed to, or are in, the East Tennessee/Gatlinburg area. The family is trying to understand why Jacob would do this. ...

[...]

Last edited by a moderator:
NOV 10, 2021
Families desperate to find missing cousins believed to be in East Tennessee
[...]

JB, the mother of the 16-year-old, said A went missing from her Gallatin home in the middle of the night.

JB said she found inappropriate messages between her daughter and her paternal uncle months prior, and tried to end communication between the two.

On Saturday morning, JB said one of A’s siblings discovered she was missing from her bedroom, with a note left behind from Amber.

“I woke up the rest of the kids screaming ‘Where is A?! She’s gone!’ And everyone started flipping out. This is not like her,” shared JB.

[...]

35-year-old Jake Clare is 6′7 with a thin but muscular build.

He has brown hair and blue eyes and is said to have tactical training background.

Bravata said A suffers from seizures and left home without her medication.

[...]

This article quotes Noah's mother as saying A left two letters.

Mother pleads for return of missing 3-year-old; ‘endangered child alert’ issued in Tennessee (kktv.com)
“I woke up Saturday morning at about 9:30 to phone calls from A’s family,” Ennis said. “Her mom said A had run away last night, she left two letters, and that they thought that she could be with Jake. And they knew that Jake and I were supposed to have open communication when it came to, you know when he had Noah. And so I called Jake’s phone and it went straight to voicemail.

NOV 10, 2021
‘Just come home’: Mother of missing teen pleads for help, last seen with uncle at the center of TBI alert | WKRN News 2
[...]

“It’s surprising and it’s so hard to push the anger aside for Jake (Jacob) to think that he can do this, I have no idea what’s going through that man’s mind,” said JH, JB’s brother.

[...]

“We all want you to come home, and we miss you, and everything is falling apart with you gone, and that you’re not in trouble, just come home,” pleaded JB, speaking directly to her daughter.

A’s phone was last pinged by a cell tower near her home, just north of Bowling Green. Authorities have her listed as a “runaway,” but JB says that is far from the case.

“I believe he took advantage of her and messed with her mind, and I don’t know the easiest nicest way to say it, but prime her, make her, twist her mind,” said JB holding back tears.

[...]

Using “#ClareFamily” on Facebook, they are able to keep up with recent citings, share photos, and many prayer A and her cousin Noah return home safe.

“The whole family, everyone’s life is on pause, and just trying everything they possibly can every minute of the day, checking every notification on Facebook, checking every notification on every social media,” said JH.

Why has an AMBER Alert not been issued? From my understanding this case meets criteria for both Tennessee and Kentucky…

Tennessee:
In order to issue an AMBER Alert, the following criteria must be met:
1. The person is 17 years of age or younger, and;
2. The child is in imminent danger of bodily injury or death, and;
3. There is a description of the child, the abductor, or vehicle, and;
4. On a request from another state for activation, there is a direct and identified nexus to the state of Tennessee and that information is conveyed to TBI at the time of the request.

https://www.tn.gov/tbi/tennessees-missing-children/tennessee-missing-children-alerts-

Kentucky:
1. Law enforcement confirms a child has been abducted;

2.Law enforcement believes and confirms the
circumstances surrounding the abduction.

3. There are indications the child is in danger of serious bodily harm or deaths;

4. There is sufficient descriptive information about the child, the abductor, and/or the suspect’s vehicle.

https://campbellcountyky.gov/egov/documents/1573653357_18846.pdf

That is what I was afraid of, but was hoping I was wrong.
Sadly I think that crossed more than one of minds. I know that it did mine, but I was hoping it wasn't the case as "family", but I should have learned from years on this board. Hopefully they are located soon. It seems AC's mom was trying to proactively cut communications, but teenagers are persisant.

Why has an AMBER Alert not been issued? From my understanding this case meets criteria for both Tennessee and Kentucky…

Tennessee:
https://www.tn.gov/tbi/tennessees-missing-children/tennessee-missing-children-alerts-

Kentucky:

https://campbellcountyky.gov/egov/documents/1573653357_18846.pdf

I think it comes down to the fact they don't believe he is in "3. There are indications the child is in danger of serious bodily harm or deaths;" It must meet all four. I know they say description of the vehicle, but it often seems to require a license plate number as well

I think it comes down to the fact they don't believe he is in "3. There are indications the child is in danger of serious bodily harm or deaths;" It must meet all four. I know they say description of the vehicle, but it often seems to require a license plate number as well

They do have the license plate: Tennessee 42MY10. They may not have enough evidence to meet the third criteria for little Noah, given this looks to be a case of custodial interference, but I would think so for A... Especially considering what we've learned from her family regarding the "inappropriate messages." Plus we've all seen plenty of cases here on WS where they've had much less information (including below the criteria threshold) and still issued an AMBER Alert.

I live in Tennessee and have always admired the work of the TBI to quickly investigate and resolve cases. Praying the same here for these two...
The TBI said they may be traveling in a silver 3005 Subaru Legacy with a Tennessee license plate number of 42MY10.

https://www.newschannel5.com/news/e...sued-for-3-year-old-boy-missing-from-gallatin

Noah is only 3, so he doesn't know what's going on. The family is counting on 16 y.o. A to reach out.

According to her mom, A left without her seizure medication. She left a note behind after disappearing at night. - suggests a sudden move by Amber

Families believe Jake took the children to the Smoky Mountains because he reportedly shared with someone he had plans to take his son Noah. - it was preplanned by Jake

A's mom also says "she found inappropriate messages between her daughter and her paternal uncle months prior, and tried to end communication between the two." And the boy's (alleged, on FB) grandma says "Jake had been grooming A to run away so she would be there and help take care of Noah."
(source)

“If I knew that he was gonna do this, I would’ve never let him go. I don’t care how much trouble I would’ve got in. I wouldn’t have let him go if I knew Jake was gonna flee,” shared Ennis.

Also believed to be with Jake, is 16-year-old AC. A is Noah’s cousin and Jake’s niece.

Jamie Bravata, the mother of the 16-year-old, said A went missing from her Gallatin home in the middle of the night.

Bravata said she found inappropriate messages between her daughter and her paternal uncle months prior, and tried to end communication between the two.

On Saturday morning, Bravata said one of A’s siblings discovered she was missing from her bedroom, with a note left behind from A.

“I woke up the rest of the kids screaming ‘Where is A?! She’s gone!’ And everyone started flipping out. This is not like her,” shared Bravata.

Investigators say Jacob has an active warrant on file for custodial interference and was last seen driving a silver 2005 Subaru Legacy with Tennessee tags 42MY10.

The vehicle has numerous bumper stickers on the back, and damage on the left bumper.

35-year-old Jake Clare is 6′7 with a thin but muscular build.

He has brown hair and blue eyes and is said to have tactical training background.

Bravata said A suffers from seizures and left home without her medication.

Both families tell WVLT they believe Jake took the children to the Smoky Mountains because he reportedly shared with someone he had plans to take his son Noah.
Families desperate to find missing cousins believed to be in East Tennessee

That is what I was afraid of, but was hoping I was wrong.

Me too, immediately!! I had a brief moment of hope that maybe it's because she was in some sort of undesirable home situation but... ick.

And the boy's (alleged, on FB) grandma says "Jake had been grooming A to run away so she would be there and help take care of Noah."
(source)

And that was my backup surmise; free childcare.

Terrible scenario either way; hope they are found.

NOV 11, 2021
Beaver Dam man still on the run with niece, son. Police say they are in different vehicle. | K105
[...]

Initially, police said Jacob Clare was driving a Subaru Outback, but authorities now say the three are traveling in a silver 2005 Subaru Legacy with several stickers on the rear of the vehicle.

“They’ve identified a vehicle that we were unaware that he purchased which is the silver Subaru Legacy,” Beaver Dam Police Dept. Lt. Tommy Phelps said. “It has some very distinctive stickers on the back of it. I believe that’s going to be how we locate them.”

[...]

Good lord I hope they're found soon! I'm remembering the case where the teen was found being held by the older man across the country (they found them in CA maybe?) at a remote cabin. Someone interacted with them who called authorities. I'm hoping someone spots them or the car soon and calls it in. Or his car is spotted on a LPR.

Noah is only 3, so he doesn't know what's going on. The family is counting on 16 y.o. A to reach out.

According to her mom, A left without her seizure medication. She left a note behind after disappearing at night. - suggests a sudden move by Amber

Families believe Jake took the children to the Smoky Mountains because he reportedly shared with someone he had plans to take his son Noah. - it was preplanned by Jake

A's mom also says "she found inappropriate messages between her daughter and her paternal uncle months prior, and tried to end communication between the two." And the boy's (alleged, on FB) grandma says "Jake had been grooming A to run away so she would be there and help take care of Noah."
(source)

If I were 16, this bolded part would tick me off - free babysitter. Publicize this part and maybe she will reach out.

Seems there’s got to be more to the story that we aren’t privy to yet. His niece ran away with him? This doesn’t seem the typical custodial case. Praying they’re all found soon!
He has his 3 year old son with him and A is 16 so she’s probably helping care for the boy.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
erinicole93
Back