GUILTY KY - Ryan Poston, 29, murdered at his Highland Heights home, 12 Oct 2012

Two more dtys, actually less, for sentencing. I hope she gets life...or however she can get the longest sentence.

No live streaming, but can they release video after court has adjourned?

Shayna Hubers sentenced to life in prison for 2012 murder of boyfriend Ryan Poston

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I wonder why she didn't get all of the groupies and fans like JA did.

I wonder why she didn't get all of the groupies and fans like JA did.

This happened in my area and, as a crow flies, SH was from a town that's fewer than 100 miles from me. Yet last night was the first time I've ever even heard of the case. Normally when a "local" case like this happens, it's all over FB and the local media. Not so with this one. Now that I'm searching for it, I'm finding all kinds of information of course, but at the time of the crime and trials, it just never took off and went viral the way that some cases do. I don't know why. Now that I am aware of it, I'm finding it fascinating.

Reactions: byo
Judge grants convicted murderer Shayna Hubers a divorce from jailhouse spouse

March 21, 2019

"Convicted murder Shayna Hubers' jailhouse wedding to her inmate spouse did not last until their first anniversary.

Hubers married Unique Taylor, a transgender woman previously known as Richard McBee, in a two-minute jailhouse ceremony June 7, 2018, in Campbell County.

A life sentence constitutes the marriage as "irretrievable," said Hubers' attorney Kelly Wiley on Thursday in Campbell Family Court....

Hubers filed for divorce Jan. 14, according to an Enquirer article...."

Judge grants convicted murderer Shayna Hubers a divorce from jailhouse spouse

636640576069065482-McBee.jpg

(Richard McBee, who goes by the name Unique Taylor, married accused murder Shayna Hubers in Thursday, June 7 inside the Campbell County Detention Center in Newport. [Photo: Provided/Campbell County Detention Center])

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
meliMar
Back