KY KY - Sharon 'Susie' Sons, 28, Lexington, 20 Oct 1993

poor woman it hurts to know that another mother left her son for the unhappy man she had by her side ... one day the truth will be known

Here is a new link to her Charley Project page. The older link doesn't work (the new one now has her middle name included for some reason).

Sharon Rose Sons
The Charley Project

As an interesting aside, 24 year old Jamie Lewis disappeared from Lexington in September of 2004. She was last seen on Russell Cave Rd, about 1/2 mile from Cane Run Rd. Jamie was also petite, standing 5'3 and 110 pounds.

http://www.ncmissingpersons.org/jamie-lewis/
Does anyone know what happened to Lewis? I remember seeing that she was missing (I try to keep up with missing people in my state, especially the more long-term missing) and now I can't find anything without having to go through the Internet Archive to find old stuff. Sons' Charley profile changed due to her middle name being part of the address now but there is nothing recent or even available for Lewis, at least that I could find.

There is always the doubt with the boyfriend or partner but apparently he was acquitted but she is still missed by her family... hopefully one day the truth will be found...
rest in peace sharon

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500
Back