GUILTY KY - Trey Zwicker, 14, beaten to death, Louisville, 11 May 2011 #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think everyone needs to google this witness's name. She is something else and so is her boyfriend.

IMO

I can't believe this cast of characters... do people really live like this? This is a band of heathens

Jason Riley ‏@jasonrileyCJ 2m

Friend said she was "just as terrified of #JoshYoung as I was of Josh Gouker."

Jaimie Weiss ‏@JaimieWeiss 3m

Friend says Goiker threatened her on trip to Alabama which is why she didn't run. Says as scared of #JoshYoung as Gouker.

Jason Riley ‏@jasonrileyCJ 5m

#JoshYoung said he "beat him to death," talking about Trey, Friend testifies. Said Young and Gouker laughed about it.

Jeffrey Evan Gold ‏@jeffgoldesq 49s

Oopsy, witness says now that #JoshuaYoung said he beat Trey to death.

Jason Riley ‏@jasonrileyCJ 51s

Friend does not want to testify but was subpoenaed.
Says she was a captive on the road trip with Gouker and #joshuayoung

Why wasn't Gouker prosecuted for this? Is it perhaps that this witness was maybe more voluntarily on the trip than she's saying now?

I thin the State has kidnapping charges pending against the father, JG.

I Hv only this bowser open on iPad and all of a sudden *advertiser censored* is all over screen. Did anyone else get redirected?

Hey, I've been trying to make out what that tat says ever since she hit the stand!!!:floorlaugh:
She pulled her top up during sidebar, so maybe she really didn't intend for us all to see it. :)

You think she was given a deal to testify in exchange for not being prosecuted?

I wish this judge would just let them object instead of holding the trial from the bench, I bet these jurors are tired of it also.

Oddly so do I.

Sometime I surprise myself with who I end up believing and I believe this woman and that she was badly scared. The way she is picking or worrying her neck. She is still anxious talking about this.

Sometime I surprise myself with who I end up believing and I believe this woman and that she was badly scared. The way she is picking or worrying her neck. She is still anxious talking about this.

I believe her.

Wild About Trial ‏@WildAboutTrial 29s
I can't quite make the tattoo out but I am told it says "hwild about trial". #JoshuaYoung

pic.twitter.com/kUVtG4sASZ

Jaimie Weiss ‏@JaimieWeiss 21s

More bench conferences then testimony now with witness Jahiara Friend #whitenoise

Wild About Trial ‏@WildAboutTrial 3m

Nothing says class like a well placed tattoo like that one. #ClassAct

Wild About Trial ‏@WildAboutTrial 1m

I can't quite make the tattoo out but I am told it says "hwild about trial". #JoshuaYoung pic.twitter.com/kUVtG4sASZ

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deluhg01