KY KY - Williamstown, Grant Co, off KY 22 W of Dry Ridge, WhtMale 25-39, UP86, GSW, Hands Cut Off, In Tobacco Barn, Ext Dental Wk "Perfect Smile", Apr'89

Still nothing?

Edit: 108.1 Centimorgans as of 3-28-2023, per DNA Doe Project. I'm starting to suspect that he is from a foreign land; or perhaps his family were recent immigrants.

Last edited:
plagiocephaly (in most cases ofc there are always exceptions) forms during infanthood when the cranial sutures are still soft and malleable, usually due to being weirdly positioned in the womb or spending too much time laying on their back. its not super common to see in adulthood because often it 'fixes' itself when babies are old enough to change positions when lying down, or if its severe, doctors treat with helmets. considering this guy would have been born ~1960, i guess its possible that he wasn't treated or his condition wasn't fully appreciated.
(btw, another related condition that WILL persist into adulthood without treatment is craniosynostosis, which may present with a 'flattened' appearance. i'm still doubtful about the whole thing though since photos of the skull have never been released and i dont know how they determined that presumptive diagnosis considering the 2 gunshot wounds...)
My college girlfriend had a flat spot on the back of her head. She was a twin, and was pressed up against her twin sister in the womb.

Bumping to see if anyone has heard anything. We've waited long enough for a resolution in this case.

Edited to add: The relevant authorities in our state seem to be quite sluggish when it comes to identifying Does. Mark Twain is quoted as having said, "When the end of the world comes, I want to be in Kentucky, because everything happens there 10 years later than it happens everywhere else!". This certainly appears to be the case when it comes to Doe cases.:rolleyes:

Still nothing?

Edit: 108.1 Centimorgans as of 3-28-2023, per DNA Doe Project. I'm starting to suspect that he is from a foreign land; or perhaps his family were recent immigrants.
I've lost the link to the Centimorgan DNADP chart I reference here. Would someone provide it to me, please?

Edit: I found the "Data Dashboard" which now shows 96.4 CM as the top match, curiously down from the previous high.

Hi guys, this is the first time I'm speaking on this thread... I'm offering you this profile, so it's difficult for him to be the one but what do you think?

Missing Person/NamUs #MP76180
Frank Arthur Cerimele, Male, White/Caucasian
Date of Last Contact: July 14, 1969
Missing From: Youngstown, Ohio
Missing Age: 21 Years

Circumstances of Disappearance: Frank Arthur Cerimele went to International Bar located at 1710 Poland Avenue, Youngstown, Ohio to meet a friend. Cerimele never returned to his Westside residence in Youngstown, Ohio. Cerimele's vehicle was located in the International Bar parking lot.

1713727751135.png1713727762214.png

Hi guys, this is the first time I'm speaking on this thread... I'm offering you this profile, so it's difficult for him to be the one but what do you think?

Circumstances of Disappearance: Frank Arthur Cerimele went to International Bar located at 1710 Poland Avenue, Youngstown, Ohio to meet a friend. Cerimele never returned to his Westside residence in Youngstown, Ohio. Cerimele's vehicle was located in the International Bar parking lot.

View attachment 498648View attachment 498649
i agree similar faces but the other facts make me doubtful. The UIDs PMI is a few days, so Frank would have had to be living under the radar for 20 years.

No new exclusions.

No new exclusions listed, still 3 MP ruled out:

Case Photo

Missing Person / NamUs #MP20595Christopher Winkler
Date of Last ContactFebruary 16, 1987
StateWI
CountyRacine

Case Photo

Missing Person / NamUs #MP9041Jerry Plaster
Date of Last ContactApril 16, 1988
StateVA
CountyManassas

Case Photo

Missing Person / NamUs #MP9561Harvey Kays
Date of Last ContactDecember 12, 1988
StateKY
CountyAnderson

The long PM interval doesn't bother me since the missing man would still be just about in the decedent's age range and there's no indication he died at the time he disappeared. It does concern me that the missing man was average sized at 5'10" and 150 lbs while the decedent was a very large man at 6'5" and 220 lbs.

The facial resemblance is certainly strong. Even the ears look right.

Facial features appear to be a great match! (I even like the match of eyebrow shape - even though comparison pics show one man groomed and the other more natural)

Height and weight throw me, though.

jmo

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
catheonlineghost