*~*~ Kyron's Birthday~*~*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't bring myself to say Happy Birthday cause unless you're home it won't be. I'm sorry to be a downer. Yesterday was my son's 11th birthday and I have a 7 year old Kyron "look-alike" and two other boys and can't imagine not being able to share their birthdays with them.

Kyron- we're praying for you wherever you are and I don't think any of us will ever see another September 9th without thinking of you.

Come home Kyron///

Thinking of Kyron, Desiree, Kaine, and Tony today. Hope next September 9th finds you all together celebrating Kyron's birthday.

I am remembering Kyron on what should have been a very happy day for he and his family & friends.

I can't bring myself to say Happy Birthday cause unless you're home it won't be. I'm sorry to be a downer. Yesterday was my son's 11th birthday and I have a 7 year old Kyron "look-alike" and two other boys and can't imagine not being able to share their birthdays with them.

Kyron- we're praying for you wherever you are and I don't think any of us will ever see another September 9th without thinking of you.

Come home Kyron///

I can't use the word "Happy" in conjunction with this day at all...it just does not feel right to me.

Happy Birthday little buddy.

Thinking of YOU all day, KYRON. Praying really hard, that if not today then someday soon, you'll be home. None of us are going to stop caring, you are really loved, KYRON. Wherever you are, Happy Birthday Kyron.

:HappyBday :balloons: :partyguy: :birthday:

:Banane59: :banane58:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY KYRON

:nluv: COME HOME SOON :nluv:

:grouphug: :birthday_party: :Banane04::grouphug::balloon: :frog:

Happy Birthday sweet Kyron.
Praying for your safe return, Kaine and Desiree you are in my prayers.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xVzIGMqRznk[/ame]

happy birthday Kyron Horman.

I can't use the word "Happy" in conjunction with this day at all...it just does not feel right to me.

I understand the sentiment... It's hard to be happy. I sure as hell don't *feel* happy.

But I think Kyron is one special little boy, so whether I feel happy or not, I'm trying to join in celebrating his life, and his Mama, because I think we mothers are born anew with each child we bring into the world, and guide on their way through childhood. They leave their mark, not just on our bodies, but on our hearts.

Desiree may not be able to find too much joy today, but this is her day too. I hope she can remember the smiles, and let the fear and longing wait for her tomorrow.... Today... today is Kyron's special day.

All I could think about today was getting to the computer to say Happy Birthday. Told my Brother Happy Birthday today, but wanted to show my support for Kyron and his family.

Will pray extra hard for miracles at bedtime tonight.

Come home, sweet boy, you have a grand party waiting for you! I think we could stage an instantaneous ticker tape parade if you'd just get here!

Oh Kyron, I hope you are alive and someone is celebrating with you. It must be such a hard day for Desiree and Kaine. My thoughts are with them. Happy Birthday sweet boy!

I understand the sentiment... It's hard to be happy. I sure as hell don't *feel* happy.

But I think Kyron is one special little boy, so whether I feel happy or not, I'm trying to join in celebrating his life, and his Mama, because I think we mothers are born anew with each child we bring into the world, and guide on their way through childhood. They leave their mark, not just on our bodies, but on our hearts.

Desiree may not be able to find too much joy today, but this is her day too. I hope she can remember the smiles, and let the fear and longing wait for her tomorrow.... Today... today is Kyron's special day.

Just had to say this was beautifully put...and I feel absolutely the same way!

Happy Birthday Little Kyron....My heartfelt prayers go out to you and your entire family.

Today is my son's 36th Birthday. I don't know what I would do if he or any of my other children or grandchildren were to disappear without a trace. Such a sad situation.

All I could think about today was getting to the computer to say Happy Birthday. Told my Brother Happy Birthday today, but wanted to show my support for Kyron and his family.

Will pray extra hard for miracles at bedtime tonight.

Come home, sweet boy, you have a grand party waiting for you! I think we could stage an instantaneous ticker tape parade if you'd just get here!

I too want to say happy Birthday, Kyron...But praying real hard for a miracle. I can not imagine, standing by and not knowing...

Thinking of you today sweet Kyron. My prayers are with Kaine, Desiree, Tony and anyone that has love for Kyron. I hope they were able to get through today knowing that so many people care for them and very deeply care for Kyron.

I know its now the 10th but barely... Happy Birthday buddy, and where ever you are may God wrap his loving arms around you comfort you and may his light guide you home.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Scooby_Cluebie_Doo