Kyron's General Discussion Thread for 2012-13

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kyron's case is one that I think about frequently, but for the past couple days, it's been basically nonstop. I'm not sure what's brought it about, and all I can hope for is that it's a sign that something is about to happen with this case.

I've spent all morning reading back through a lot of the old threads, trying to connect some dots. Does anyone know if the area around the Horman's house was ever really searched? I cannot find reference to it other than Kimster saying asking the same question and saying that she had a strong feeling that Kyron is located within a mile or two of the home. I feel the same way. Anyone else agree?

Kyron's case is one that I think about frequently, but for the past couple days, it's been basically nonstop. I'm not sure what's brought it about, and all I can hope for is that it's a sign that something is about to happen with this case.

I've spent all morning reading back through a lot of the old threads, trying to connect some dots. Does anyone know if the area around the Horman's house was ever really searched? I cannot find reference to it other than Kimster saying asking the same question and saying that she had a strong feeling that Kyron is located within a mile or two of the home. I feel the same way. Anyone else agree?

Can't say I agree/or not where he may be buried, but this AM I woke up thinking about Kyron, for the first time in a while. A little boy so proud of his tree frog exhibit. Hopefully there will be a BIG break in this case soon.

Yes, it was. I heard (via scanner) and saw a lot of searchers up and down Cornelius Pass Rd and the properties off that road there, etc.

Somewhere in a thread is a picture (screen shot) of a TV interview w/MCSO showing the "war room" where they kept all the information and they had maps of the area and areas searched. I may have one still in my files.

I haven't checked WS for a long time now because this case just breaks my heart. I have met his Mom, she will never give up and I keep a pin on my dashboard of Kyron so I always can keep an eye out for him.
The last 3 days he has been on my mind constantly also. I choose to believe he is alive until proven differently even though the time and facts don't support that. Maybe there will be news soon, can only hope.
Kyron, wherever you are may the Angels hold your hand.

I wasn't a member here when Kyron disappeared, but I wish I had been. I spent so many hours on oregonlive and katu, trawling google maps etc. I think of Kyron often and my heart is with his Mum and Dad.

I will have to go back through the threads but I'm assuming there is a general consensus as to who is responsible? ;

I don't believe the civil suit was dropped. It was simply abated for a specific period of time at the request of the Multnomah County Sheriff, and approved by Desiree.

It is possible Terri is feeling a little more bold now. Glad the judge continued the restraining order. That little girl probably has zero memory of her mother at this point. It might be confusing and difficult for her to suddenly have to start spending time with her mother. I wouldn't be surprised if Terri bolted with her if she had the chance.

August 1st, is a little less than two weeks away. LE was given an additional eight months to hone their case.

Is MCSO finally going to arrest and file charges against Terri Horman?

http://ftpcontent.worldnow.com/kptv/KPTV/story_pdfs/motion to abate.pdf

The article mentions Attorney Bunch's desire to question Kaine. I would hope that if this is granted, Kaine's attorneys would be able to question Terry...eh??

Ooh, I have everything possible crossed that they can. :rockon::dance:

Wonder how we feel in that household lately? :jail::seeya:

I believe there is a lot here that cannot/will not be brought forward. I believe there are lifestyles, hidden things.

This case may never be solved, and a little boy has paid the price for adult behaviors.

My opinion only

I believe there is a lot here that cannot/will not be brought forward. I believe there are lifestyles, hidden things.

This case may never be solved, and a little boy has paid the price for adult behaviors.

My opinion only

I totally agree. I just hope for Desiree's sake she gets some answers.

I was hoping todays FBI sting for child prostitution would turn up something, but alas nothing. This case haunts me.

August 1st is only a couple days away! So what is going to happen between now and then to make a difference. Why delay it for a couple days? I'm of the mindset that we'll never get to the truth...but there is always hope. Kyron deserved so much better.

I am just waiting for it be delayed again for 6 months-1 year or more on August 1...

Desiree's attorney made a few interesting comments at the PC:

- Terri's counsel stated at the beginning of this civil lawsuit process that Terri would plead the fifth, and thus Judge Kantor wouldn't allow them to request documents from Terri.

- He also said that Dede has appeared in front of the grand jury "a week or two ago" but he doesn't know what she said.

http://www.kptv.com/video?clipId=9146410&autostart=true

Also, the Oregonian says:

...a restraining order that Kaine Horman had renewed in court last month against Terri Horman for one year will be dismissed as of Thursday."

and

In place of the restraining order, a temporary no-contact order will go into effect between Kaine Horman and Terri Horman as their divorce proceeding proceeds.

Terri Horman's lawyers are expected to file a motion for parenting time to allow Terri Horman to see her daughter, now 4 1/2 -year-old K.

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2013/07/kyron_hormans_mother_to_drop_c.html#incart_river

Koin says press conference at 3:15 (now) but can't find link.

Sent from my LG-VM696 using Tapatalk 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member