LA - Jori Lirette, 7, found decapitated, Thibodaux, 14 Aug 2011 *Insanity*

I hate this man.

Hate doesn't even adequately define what I feel for him. I just don't understand it...I really don't. How do people do stuff like this...I mean I puke when my guys are processing deer.

http://www.myspace.com/darkenangel05/blog

Scroll down and down, Jesslyn Lirette writes extensivly about her love and hope for Jori.
Also how Jerry cares not at all for his disabled child, wants nothing to do with him- sees Jori as a lesser being.

This is not one of those - i got overwelmed i just snapped, or i heard voices -daddy dearest just did not want, care and definatly not love Jori. Dudes a <modsnip>.

http://www.myspace.com/jerry9130/photos

Notice "The Boy" pic Hope the cops take these written histories into the court room.

Why do people stay in relationships when they resentwho they're living with-- <modsnip> JMO MOO

I'd been praying and praying and praying that he killed him first. This is devastating.

I'm so, so sorry, Jori. Rest peacefully now, sweetheart.

I can think of pedophiles who have more conscience than this monster. That he was likely alive at the time of death makes this even more horrifying

Hate doesn't even adequately define what I feel for him. I just don't understand it...I really don't. How do people do stuff like this...I mean I puke when my guys are processing deer.

When I read the story today I just about heaved and I am not one to get to emotional at cases..not that I don't care, I do but I just look at them as puzzles to keep my sanity. This one reminds me of John Couey and Jessica Lunsford but Couey looks like an angel compared to the maggot. I never thought I would say that but god... how could he.

Rest in peace precious angel Jori. So sad and sick I can't even wrap my head around it.

He is true EVIL and I HATE him and he should be flown out to the moon along with all the other sick pedos and child murderers out there. JMO

This story sickened me. My bother is autistic and I can't speak and I can't even imagine him ever being murdered much less dead :(

What a sicko. I hope he fries!

The whole act, of course, is an atrocity, but the part that puts this over the top caught me eye while reading the AP story:
I wondered if the body was in a place that would've been visible to the mother when she came home. The thought preyed on my mind all night, and I was so grateful for her sake that the passerby made the discovery instead of her. I figured the guy was out of his mind, maybe drunk or drugged. It never once dawned on me that was his intent. And today we learn he was, indeed, Jori's father. So unbelievably cruel.

Personally I hope he does not fry, or get a needle in the arm. I think death by cheese grater would be good...... Murdering an innocent lil one with special needs deserves a special punishment

I don't wonder why one stays in the relationship.

I wonder why one leaves the child with any person who views them as a lesser being.

Actions speak louder than words. When a family member rushes PAST one of my kids to get to the other... or sits and reads to one while the other just sits there looking sad... I KNOW how they feel about my children.

That family member, has never been unattended with my children... EVER.

That's what I don't understand. If it was so clear that he didn't love the child... why would you allow him to care for the child?
Maybe things had improved and he appeared to change, appeared to care? Maybe this was premeditated so she would trust him with Jori?

I had it in my head that he was suffocated or something first... if he was really still alive... this may be the most horrific case...

A dog... a cat... another person's child... your own child... I don't understand how you could do that to ANYONE. :sick:

Scroll down and down, Jesslyn Lirette writes extensivly about her love and hope for Jori.
Also how Jerry cares not at all for his disabled child, wants nothing to do with him- sees Jori as a lesser being.

This is not one of those - i got overwelmed i just snapped, or i heard voices -daddy dearest just did not want, care and definatly not love Jori. Dudes a maggot.

Notice "The Boy" pic Hope the cops take these written histories into the court room.

Why do people stay in relationships when they resentwho they're living with-- oh yea money, place to live, no reponsibily, lazy and cowardly, leach, no class JMO MOO

When I read the story today I just about heaved and I am not one to get to emotional at cases..not that I don't care, I do but I just look at them as puzzles to keep my sanity. This one reminds me of John Couey and Jessica Lunsford but Couey looks like an angel compared to the maggot. I never thought I would say that but god... how could he.

Same here, this is the first time I've cried reading a story about a crime. I always feel outrage or sadness, but this made me sick to my stomach.

I don't know if this has been posted yet but I just read at www.wbrz.com that the killer will be in court today to decide if he will be given a public defender or if he's able to provide his own attorney.

I'm guessing the people of the great state of Louisiana will be paying for the defense of this murderer.

Cases like this and poor little Zahra Baker make me sick. After I read things like this, I always need a break. I just don't understand.

The monster's going to get court-appointed psychiatrists who will conclude he's crazy, and lawyers who will mount an insanity defense. If successful, he'll be put away for a time, several years at least, after which they may pronounce him "cured" and release him.

At that point, look out!

This is not one of those - i got overwelmed i just snapped, or i heard voices -daddy dearest just did not want, care and definatly not love Jori. Dudes a maggot.

Why do people stay in relationships when they resentwho they're living with-- oh yea money, place to live, no reponsibily, lazy and cowardly, leach, no class JMO MOO

These blogs are literally a cry for help. She posts help me over and over again and she wishes she was dead. Didn't she have a family or friends who were reading this? This abuse went on for seven years or longer. Was she abused while pregnant? This is heartbreaking.
I think she would have been happy alone with her son and left him long ago. But, that's too late. (I a not blaming her. I just wish she could have escaped this nightmare)

Court: Accused La dad threatened slain son as baby

The mother of a wheelchair-bound 7-year-old who was beheaded and dismembered wrote when her son was less than 6 months old that his father — now accused in his killing — wanted him dead because the baby was suffering, court papers show.

Jori Lirette was killed after his mother told her longtime boyfriend, 30-year-old Jeremiah Wright, that she was kicking him out of their Thibodaux home, according to a sworn police statement made part of the court record Tuesday.

Wright had wanted his son dead when he was six months old, Lirette wrote in a sworn statement in September 2004. She said Wright had called her saying "he was tired of seeing the baby suffer and wanted him dead that I needed to do something about his suffering and end it all." He hung up but called back "and said he loved me but still felt the same about the baby," she wrote.

A Lafourche Parish judge issued a restraining order the next day, on Sept. 30.

http://www.ajc.com/news/nation-world/court-accused-la-dad-1112619.html

Same article.

Favalora wrote that "Wright was very matter-of-fact as he calmly explained that he thought for years that Jori was his son. Wright said that he recently saw the way the dummy looked at him and there were signs and little things the dummy did to him that let him know that Jori was not his son, but a dummy."

Favalora said Wright told police that "he was tired of taking care of the dummy. Wright said that as soon as he realized that Jori was a dummy, and not his son, he 'started contemplating on killing him,'" according to the statement.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MambeuX
Back