LA - Lacey Fletcher 36, GRAPHIC, disabled, found dead, on couch for years, Jan'22 *Parents arrested*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I guess their real punishment is the shame they brought upon themselves in the community and across the country.
And even the world.

I live in Europe and this horrible case hit the news in my country when their daughter died.

JMO
It does seem like they might care a lot about what other people think

They look very defiant in their arrest photos though

So I don't know

Maybe humiliated, maybe not

But even if they are, is it enough?

Not really

I happened to come across this story today. It is unbelievable -- monstrous "parents" would be an understatement to describe them. These evil monsters' sentencing is scheduled for March 20, 2024. moo

Published on February 7, 2024 04:16PM EST

1707409193244.png
Lacey Fletcher

I happened to come across this story today. It is unbelievable -- monstrous "parents" would be an understatement to describe them. These evil monsters' sentencing is scheduled for March 20, 2024. moo

Published on February 7, 2024 04:16PM EST

View attachment 481821
Lacey Fletcher

Would like to know what they thought "caring for Lacey daily" meant? Just popping a neat and tidy pile of clothes on a commode, near a sofa that Lacey's skin was melted/fused into and she was sunken into? Cleaning her sores with saline wash but not cleansing fecal matter and maggots, MAGGOTS from her body? Which bit of the 24 x 18 matted hair that could not be straightened did they wash and brush? Ignoring the insects that were eating her flesh before she died?

If they don't get the 40 year sentence then there really is no hope.

JMO

Another reason why I think she can't have been in that severe condition for that long
Oh she had. Absolutely revolting foul stench permeating and noone said anything.

We are VERY close to our neighbours and check in with them constantly, granted they are elderly both sides and we're terraced houses but still, it blows my mind that people don't notice a neighbour disappear? ( and yes I know, I'm told on here all the time that folks don't know their neighbours)

On News Nation tonight they showed more graphic images at the coroners request. One where she was on the table before the autopsy. Her face was covered but it was shocking. He wants the public to see what happened and it’s affected him emotionally.

He answered a question that I hadn’t heard the answer to yet. How could the parents live in those conditions? The parents had to be living in a separate space because they would have smelled like the stench. He can’t elaborate yet but it sounds like they were in an adjacent home.

The rodent droppings were on the fireplace and throughout. The leakage from the sofa was on the wood floor, it was buckled.

What an awful slow death. Starving and literally rotting.

On News Nation tonight they showed more graphic images at the coroners request. One where she was on the table before the autopsy. Her face was covered but it was shocking. He wants the public to see what happened and it’s affected him emotionally.

He answered a question that I hadn’t heard the answer to yet. How could the parents live in those conditions? The parents had to be living in a separate space because they would have smelled like the stench. He can’t elaborate yet but it sounds like they were in an adjacent home.

The rodent droppings were on the fireplace and throughout. The leakage from the sofa was on the wood floor, it was buckled.

What an awful slow death. Starving and literally rotting.
I was thinking about how they could have lived in that home and thought they must have had a 2nd dwelling--- there is no way they could have lived in that home. They are the absolute worst- the worst of the worst- and yet, they got a plea deal- so the world won't see the horror they wrought upon their child in a trial. I just knew they would get a plea-- The public should see the graphic images- If there was a trial the coroner would testify to what he saw- and smelled, and his reaction- fleeing the home and vomiting--- he will never get over it.

"I’ve seen every kind of death there is,” said during an appearance Thursday night on “Banfield.” “I’ve never seen a homicide like this. I have never seen a human being literally tortured and allowed to die while she is alive. I’ve never seen that my life. … Lacey did not decompose. She rotted in her own body, in that hole, in that sewer, in the couch.”

There are pictures in the video segment embedded in the article. They are blurred but just a warning.

There are pictures in the video segment embedded in the article. They are blurred but just a warning.
wow...embedding these images in the thread in the event that the video ever gets taken down.
1707490467332.png

1707490533754.png

1707490613241.png

I thank the coroner for releasing those images, it gives a better idea of how she has 'inside' the couch hole (the couch is a lot bigger than I thought), her level of emaciation (its hard to tell but in the last photo does she have lanugo?), how matted her hair was, the fusion?? of her legs in the frog-leg position (im sure they tried to break rigor and they couldn't, it looks like its stuck like that?), and an idea about her buttock sores, even though theyre blurred.

would like that doctor to look at these and say again "her parents loved her to death" smh

I agree with the coroner and DA- these photos must be shown to the public-

Isn't it nice that these so called parents- are supported by their church members, but who is there for Lacey? apparently no one

I want to thank Ashley Banfield for bringing this case to light- no one else in the media has--

I was surprised at how actually tiny Lacey was (she was actually shriveled up), wasting away, emaciated.

I had to look away from Lacey on the autopsy table after taking a quick look
OMG

These two deserve every day of 40 years

What they actually deserve is to be strapped to a couch for the rest of their miserable lives and starved to death

THEY ARE BOTH EVIL

In that last image, she almost looks deflated, and I swear my brain interpreted it as the back legs of some kind of creature (despite her head being there and it being her upper body). Scary, weird, infuriating stuff right now.

I'm sure this won't matter to the apparent legion of people supporting the parents.

*Dr. Ewell Bickham, the coroner who examined Lacey Fletcher after her body was found "melted" into a sofa, joins NewsNation's "Banfield" exclusively to discuss details from the scene.

*Dr. Ewell Bickham, the coroner who examined Lacey Fletcher after her body was found "melted" into a sofa, joins NewsNation's "Banfield" exclusively to discuss details from the scene.
This man, this coroner stated he has seen every type of death there is, but he has never ever seen anything like what he saw with Lacey rotting in a sewage hole on the couch- I had never seen the house before- it was so well kept on the outside--These two so called parents are truly evil and the coroner described the scene as diabolical.

Shelia and Clay Fletcher pleaded “no contest” to reduced charges of manslaughter Monday in the death of their daughter, and they’ll be out on bond until Feb. 20

The next court hearing for the Fletchers is at the East Feliciana Courthouse on March 20.
*edited out duplication

What lies you'd have to tell yourself to support these two. They tortured their daughter to death.
They must have spun quite a story- something like, you know Lacey was autistic- we tried everything for so many years-- we tried to get her help but she would not go for help- she would not get off the couch, she wouldn't take food and she would not let us help her- we tried to hard and we didn't know what to do--we called a doctor but he was no help to us---we loved Lacey - we just didn't know what to do with her- she could be so stubborn-- blah blah blah

She looked so happy at school.
Her sweet smile was genuine in school photos.
Why couldn't she continue her education in a school for students with learning difficulties?
Why did they decide to "home school" her, (cough, cough) ?

Did she suddenly, out of the blue, develop social anxiety???

There are live-in facilities for people with these kinds of problems, where people get medical help and are not cut off from society.

What were the "parents" thinking????

Oh wait, they were NOT thinking it seems.

This is 21st century, not mediaeval times.

JMO

I was thinking about how they could have lived in that home and thought they must have had a 2nd dwelling--- there is no way they could have lived in that home.
That changes everything then. Their last possible defence of caring for her but becoming increasingly deranged in the end can not be.

But why has it not come out before that they lived next door?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Prosoham