LA - Mickey Shunick, 21, Lafayette 19 May 2012 - #27

Status
Not open for further replies.
Another example of color interpretation: the truck in the driveway at the Kenner home during yesterday's search of the POI in Jaren Lockhart's case to me is white. Several here saw silver. And this is a color photograph. How similar would a silver truck look to a white one in black & white? Link to that silver/white truck which belonged to law enforcement, I believe. http://www.wdsu.com/image/view/-/14.../lx2uyb/-/Kenner-police-search-home-3-jpg.jpg

I concur with A.C.I that he is too old for the job and the Shunicks should consider hiring someone else. A person I interviewed Tues. had information that may prove helpful, and when I asked whether Abdella had asked about this important topic when he came around to interview, the person said that he had not. He is not clued in to social media, and social media is driving this case, and may prove to be where it is cracked, before all is said and done.

It appears that the Shunicks are satisfied with Mr. Abdella. I have to wonder if they feel the same about LE, and even if they weren't, they woudn't admit it. I could message Charlie right now and ask if they are satisfied that enough is being done by Abdella, LE, the general public, and her response would most likely be yes, she is amazed at the outpouring of love from the community and every day is one day closer to finding Mickey and she wants everyone to pray and have faith in Abdella and LE to do their jobs and doesn't want anyone bashing anyone. But obviously, not enough is being done, b/c Mickey hasn't been found!

I did look up Abdella earlier to see if he was on FB, and wasn't surprised, but what I really was kinda surprised about was that the only 2 google pics I could see of him were recent, from during Mickey's case. Is he so old-fashioned that his picture has never before been posted online LOL? His business has no website that I could find either. Like you said Chicken, social media is big in this case and if the PI is not on there, then he is missing some big puzzle pieces. Of course he may have an unsearchable account, or under a different name, and I do hope so, but the way A.C.I. is talking, it doesn't give me much faith that he does.

I doubt Abdella is sleeping on the job. He's probably spending his time in his office logged onto a website called Websleuths dot com waiting on updates from posters A.C.I and chicken fried.

The first batch of info I gave him last week, he said he was aware of. But from the results of my work on Tuesday, it seemed to me he hasn't covered all the bases needed to thoroughly follow up on my tip. I am working now to firm up additional information to give directly to the family - not going to go through Abdella.

Great job ACI. Also have you checked GMCs? They also have the Z71 model and look identical. Here is one http://www.ezcardeal.biz/inventory/view/4870233. http://www.ezcardeal.biz/inventory/view/4870233 Also TP described the truck as being a GMC.

Also has anyone checked the cameras around the court houses during the hour before her disappearance? If this guy was cruising for women (which he probably was) one of the bondsman or jail or courthouse cams would spot him prior to that time.

TP described the truck she rode in as a GMC Sierra Texas Edition. And on her FB, she said, after seeing the VOI in Mickey's case, that was not the same truck.

So here's some news. 2 of my POI's are clear. One was confirmed out of town at the time. And the other was busy around the time frame she went missing....busy kidnapping and raping someone else. That's one hell of an alibi.

But on a more frustrating note: Just on a whim I ran a broad search for all 2005-2012 White Chevy Silverado crew and king cabs in every edition (LS, LT, LXT etc) registered in Lafayette parish. You know how many there were? Granted that's only in Lafayette parish, and there are several hundred in Louisiana all together. But only THREE registered in lafayette. I spoke to all three drivers and NONE had been contacted by LPD. Not one. You would think that would've been the first thing they did. Regardless, all three were offshore or off working at the time and not in town.

On an even more frustrating note: Twice I called Abdella today and both times before I could get a word in he said "I don't have time today, Im busy" and then hung up. I then went to go see him, as I walked in he said "Sorry no time today", and locked himself in his office. I heard him on the phone with someone in there also saying he was super busy and didn't have time to talk to them. This isn't the first time Ive witnessed him do this since this investigation started. He just sits in his damn office. I found out from people he's been talking to, the first name and description of someone he's been asking about. But they couldn't remember the last name. So I called him to get the last name from him so I could dig into it since he locks himself in his office all day everyday, and his response was: "Sorry, can't help you" and hung up on me.

Im a little more than pissed off today and if I was the Shunick family Id be furious.

OK, ACI, as a mother who has lost a child (not murdered or disappeared, but it doesn't matter because a mother is still a mother) I would ask you to "Man Up" and speak to the Shunick's about what you have discovered. It is a most painful time to discover that those you completely trusted to help with your child have lied to you - I know, I was lied to. Really, this makes me sick, it reopens the wound that has shown the slightest possibility of starting to close. Do it!

I doubt Abdella is sleeping on the job. He's probably spending his time in his office logged onto a website called Websleuths dot com waiting on updates from posters A.C.I and chicken fried.

haha. I actually don't recall seeing a computer in there.....

It appears that the Shunicks are satisfied with Mr. Abdella. I have to wonder if they feel the same about LE, and even if they weren't, they woudn't admit it. I could message Charlie right now and ask if they are satisfied that enough is being done by Abdella, LE, the general public, and her response would most likely be yes, she is amazed at the outpouring of love from the community and every day is one day closer to finding Mickey and she wants everyone to pray and have faith in Abdella and LE to do their jobs and doesn't want anyone bashing anyone. But obviously, not enough is being done, b/c Mickey hasn't been found!

I did look up Abdella earlier to see if he was on FB, and wasn't surprised, but what I really was kinda surprised about was that the only 2 google pics I could see of him were recent, from during Mickey's case. Is he so old-fashioned that his picture has never before been posted online LOL? His business has no website that I could find either. Like you said Chicken, social media is big in this case and if the PI is not on there, then he is missing some big puzzle pieces. Of course he may have an unsearchable account, or under a different name, and I do hope so, but the way A.C.I. is talking, it doesn't give me much faith that he does.

I believe he may be missing HUGE puzzle pieces, right under his nose, due to his lack of Facebook literacy. The PI on this case needs to be up-to-the minute on the networking habits of young folk. I'm not convinced Mr. Abdella is. Now...... maybe he'll surprise me and is on it, in which case I'll owe him an apology. But I would be very surprised if someone his age is able to follow the cookie crumbs I'm sniffing out.

He does not have to have a computer. He has everyone calling all their tips/ideas to him....

He's just too old for this IMO. And most definitely is not utilizing all the technology and information we have available to us in this day and age.

Another example of color interpretation: the truck in the driveway at the Kenner home during yesterday's search of the POI in Jaren Lockhart's case to me is white. Several here saw silver. And this is a color photograph. How similar would a silver truck look to a white one in black & white? Link to that silver/white truck which belonged to law enforcement, I believe. http://www.wdsu.com/image/view/-/14.../lx2uyb/-/Kenner-police-search-home-3-jpg.jpg

That truck appears silver to me. Look at the part of the vehicle behind it in the background... that's white.

Of course the Shunicks would be happy with the 'help' they are getting, they don't know better than this. How could the Shunick's possibly know what is and isn't being done, what should be done? They can't know this, they have never experienced an event as traumatic as this in their lives. They have no choice but to believe what is being done is right, it's their only hope!

The Olds 98 ("Hooptie") was seen on both St. Landry and University.

The blurry picture actually contained the clue - the position of the rear marker light - that sealed the ID.

Yes, it's the same car, IMO. I checked it carefully, and also LE has said it's the same car. There's some motion-distortion that makes it look a bit different.

For whatever reason, LE didn't release the LCG photo of the Hooptie. If they did, we could see if there are two or three cars at the circle K at that tie which would help us frame the time the other LCG pics were taken.

There were two cars when MS was in the photo and two cars when the DWT was following her. But hen DWT2 was photoed heading in te opposite direction, there are 3 cars at Circle K.

OK, ACI, as a mother who has lost a child (not murdered or disappeared, but it doesn't matter because a mother is still a mother) I would ask you to "Man Up" and speak to the Shunick's about what you have discovered. It is a most painful time to discover that those you completely trusted to help with your child have lied to you - I know, I was lied to. Really, this makes me sick, it reopens the wound that has shown the slightest possibility of starting to close. Do it!

I've spoken with the family.

Just found out that Terry speaks has 40 arrests in his rap sheet & 80% are for sex related charges, many for failing to register as an RSO when he moved to other states & locations. Guess, he was an every where, no where man.
'Note the dye jobs of him & Sanchez'..
No telling how many innocent victims he has preyed upon..."Our Justice System is F... broken, folks"

http://www.ketknbc.com/news/suspects-being-questioned-in-case-of-dismembered-woman

NEW ORLEANS, LA — UPDATE: The two suspects were identified and brought into custody this morning. They are Margaret Sanchez, 28, and Terry Speaks, 39, both of Kenner.

Boy I bet the media would have a field day with the information that people in Lafayette who own the same WT have never been contacted by LE, especially since there are only 3 registered in the area.

He does not have to have a computer. He has everyone calling all their tips/ideas to him....

Does he even have a cell phone, or does he have to wait by the landline all day?

I've spoken with the family.

I'm going to go directly to the family as well, once I have my newest info firmed up. Seeing as the Shunicks have hired Mr. Abdella, then they have the option to ask him to focus more closely on certain things. Mr. Shunick is a technical person and so if he thinks something has merit, it is within his right to ask Abdella to do certain things.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pro. Inv. 1818