Landscaper says Terri Horman wanted him to kill her husband!

Status
Not open for further replies.
apparently TH was willing to have lawnboy come over to her house when he called.

Maybe she was going to get some lawn work done. It probably needs it.

She was probably surprised as all of us that he came up with the murder for hire thing.

For all we know she's known lawnboy for years, but needed to hire a different lawnboy as he just wasn't doing a good job. Taking advantage of their friendship and all.

Those things just happen sometimes among friends.

Lawnboy was really angry with the loss of her business, so he thought that he would show her a thing or two,

Ha ha on her. Nothing else going on with him Saturday night anyway.

not directed at any post nearby this is placed randomly.

Guys, none of us know the truth of what has happened to kyron yet. We have our hunches,ideas, speculations, that's it. We do not know if Terri did or didn't do anything to Kyron.
We all measure behavior by the yardstick of our own life and something that is bizarre to Kimster is not bizzare to me based on our own experiences.

So, please turn down the volume on your fellow posters, talk to each other not at each other , try to listen and if someone's point of view really pizzes you off, put them on ignore and scroll along.

There are no ranting threads here.
Thanks.

I never said Kaine had anything to do with Kyron's disappearance. I don't believe he did. It does seem like, to me, that people are supportive of all the theories that paint Terri as a monster to the exclusion of all else. She doesn't retain counsel for three weeks, so she's a narcissist, but when she does retain counsel, one of the best attorneys in the state, it is evidence of her guilt. Lawn boy is contacted by LE, and out comes this murder for hire story, so Terri is not only a narcissist but a sociopath, but when she doesn't incriminate herself, it gets even more complicated. Life is gray and messy, IMHO, and in my experience. It'd be easier if Terri was simply a monster, but I doubt that's going to be the case, and there's nothing in her life that points to it, IMHO.

I've believed all along that there is more to this story, or at least more surrounding this story. LE has not named Terri a POI or a suspect. She has not been arrested. There's been no evidence confirmed to the public that she has lied to investigators. The one deceptive answer on the polygraph, the cell phone pings, have been leaked by the media, and the media has gotten a lot wrong about this case already. The devil is in the details and all that.

The WHAT IF scenarios about lawn boy are just that, because I'm not totally convinced Terri is guilty of anything at this point.

I am so happy to see this, I have felt like I was "missing" something I think there is so much we don't know. I actually LOL when I think about the speculation about those 911 calls and NO ONE WAS EVEN CLOSE to what really happened. If she is guilty of something she has to live with it. If she isn't she has to live with what she is being put thru...wouldn't want to in her shoes either way. I learned the hard way not to judge anyone's relationship from the outside. I am a stepmother it's the toughest role I've ever had to live, from what others have said she was a loving stepmother BUT somehow that is being TOTALLY ignored here. The majority has decided she is guilty and it reminds me of the book The Scarlet Letter, I just don't understand.

The majority has decided she is guilty and it reminds me of the book The Scarlet Letter, I just don't understand.

Hester Prynne was guilty of adultery. I'm just sayin' :waitasec:

snipped by Jbean for emphasis

The majority has decided she is guilty and it reminds me of the book The Scarlet Letter, I just don't understand.
People have different viewpoints. I don't agree with a lot but I read and either take it under advisement, think about it or discard the post. Up to you.
But many people have clocked enough cases to know what feels hinky to them and we throw it out for discussion and debate. There is some very incriminating information out about this person right now, but the fact remains it has neither been confirmed or denied for certain. So based on that many have drawn conclusions and have come here to talk about it.
I choose the threads that appeal to me and if I am of a different mindset as many of the posters, I just post my own opinion,offer up my reasons and that's it!

On the question of "why hire a landscaper for your mfh plot?" Here's a theory: Maybe HE (the LS) posted an ad on Craiglist looking for work. He's out of work, desperate for a job and will do ANY handy work you need him to do (paint, yardwork, car maintenance, etc.). Perhaps, she thinks his desperation for work makes him more likely to jump at her offer of mfh. As to why he didn't turn her in at first, it could be that he's undocumented/illegal or that he has a criminal record otherwise and didn't want to get involved with the police again.

---snipped---
Thereby leading UC to believe Terri might bite on the extortion attempt - knowing the landscaper was coming to collect an old debt on this subject. :waitasec:

Hummma hummma... As I sit here scratching the old brain, I don't think that LE thought she would bite at all...

Hummma hummma... As I sit here scratching the old brain, I don't think that LE thought she would bite at all...

That's interesting.

I was thinking that it was such a lame plan by professionals. I thought, "I could have come up with something better than that!"

So what do you think the lawnboy thing was all about with LE?

General request. even though I am sure no one is doing this intentionally, the term "lawnboy" can be construed offensively. He has not been referred as such by MSM or LE, so please let's call him the landscaper. thanks.

I'm curious, and this may have been addressed already - but if LE KNOWS that TH attempted to hire someone to kill her husband, why hasn't she already been arrested and charged with that crime? Are they attempting to smoke her out on Kyron's case?

I don't understand!

If the landscaper wanted to make up a good story to get Terri in trouble, wouldn't it make more sense to say she was looking for someone to take Kyron away?

YES YES YES! oh you smart Gwen!

Ummm....is $10,000 considered "a lot" of money to kill someone?

Unless your state and county do not have a budget of any kind....they are linked. There is a pool of tax money and SOMEONE makes decisions about how much there is and who gets how much. There aren't separate taxes collected for LE, schools, highways, fire departments etc. The sales tax or state and federal income tax money is appropriated by some fiscal entity and there is not an unlimited supply of that money (even though some law makers currently seem to think that there is).

In my state, the two funds are separate.

Schools K-12 are funded primarily through property taxes. In some communities, they receive extra revenue via a local dedicated sales tax (the revenue from that sales tax cannot be used for anything else). There is a small amount of state and federal tax money for specific programs like school lunches.

LE is funded through state income and sales taxes.

Never the two shall meet. It would take a revision of the state constitution to change this, I believe. Our state forefathers valued the principle of a free education for all children so highly that they went to considerable lengths to protect it.

It is true that the university system is funded through the state general fund and does not have access to property taxes; however what is under discussion here is a K-8 school.

I'm very involved in my local school system even though I have no children. In rural America, small towns live and die by their school systems. Keeping a healthy and thriving K-12 system helps keep the town alive and helps keep property values up. The local school is neck and neck with the local library in terms of importance.

Besides, school board meetings here are a social occasion as much as a business one. What else are you going to do in that stretch between harvest in October and getting ready to plant?

ETA: I think a much better argument could be made for investigative tunnel vision, which is a well documented and fairly common problem with LE at all levels from local through FBI.

General request. even though I am sure no one is doing this intentionally, the term "lawnboy" can be construed offensively. He has not been referred as such by MSM or LE, so please let's call him the landscaper. thanks.

I have my Lawnboy lawnmower so we always talk about taking the boy out to work.

We have a personal relationship , just like I had with a car once that had a "soul".

But, I see people would have no way about knowing about my little green man.

Sorry.

if she admitted on tape that she hired him obviously she would have been arreted. i dont think this is earth shattering news here.

i also wonder how stupid they thought she was, even she was guilty of it, that she would fess up in the middle of her step sons dissapearence?

-snipped-

She was the last to see him at school, not Kaine. All we know that is Kyron and she were there, and now SHE is the only one of the two who left. The last to see means NO ONE ELSE saw Kyron"

-snipped-

I don't get why it can't possibly be Terri, just ignore everything we know that points to Terri, so it has to be Kaine. She can't be a monster, but he can. She couldn't have hired a landscaper to kill him, but he could have hired a landscaper to kill her. Until I see proven fact that Kaine had anything to do with what happened to Kyron, I refuse to villanize, fantasize, or remotely suggest that he did this and she's just an innocent woman in the wrong place at the wrong time. There are too many coincidences to ignore that point right back to Terri. Nothing, I mean NOTHING points at Kaine at having anything to do with Kyron's disappearance or the landscaper.

I would also need proven fact to exonerate Terri as well, and I will gladly eat my words if I am wrong. I guess we're just on two different sides of the fence here.

TH is the last person to admit to seeing Kyron, that doesn't mean she WAS the last person.

You should also need concrete proven fact/evidence to believe TH is guilty. In reality all we know is inuendo and speculation so really there is nothing concrete that points to TH guilt.

Ummm....is $10,000 considered "a lot" of money to kill someone?

I'm not sure what the going rate is -lol, But in this case it would be a down payment as the job was not done.

if she admitted on tape that she hired him obviously she would have been arreted. i dont think this is earth shattering news here.

i also wonder how stupid they thought she was, even she was guilty of it, that she would fess up in the middle of her step sons dissapearence?
I agree and the LS barging in demanding his $10,000 and going up in his white truck and all.I don't really know why they thought they would get anywhere like that LOL.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
roseashley592