Larry King 9/17/09

Nobody really knows what a murderer is says Jean P.

Motive? Most common in workplace is rejection..nobody is gonna kill someone over mice per shrink.

Why did he have her phone #??????

I don't know whether to laugh or scream! LOL! (Thank you for the continued coverage, by the way.)

From the web photos, it seemed like Clark did have a social life and wasn't the stereotypical antisocial nutcase killer. Was he highly functioning? I guess he'd have to be to have a girlfriend. Maybe she was the only one he let into his "inner-circle."

More questions than answers now. I had a hunch the "engagement" was not a serious, official event, but rather an "understanding" or some such. Like kids playing grown-up. I think that says a little about the different levels he and Annie were on.

One of the talking head made a good point asking "why did he (RC) have her (Le) phone number".

Is this really workplace voilence or is this rejection.

And the looks on Maurice's face when Bobby interupts him are priceless.

One guy can't get a word in. And it's obvious he doesn't want to. His eyes are staring toward heaven.

The other? He's on some type of drug, or perhaps he is not but needs to be. He won't shut up. Problem is, he is not saying anything. :nerves: example: "uh, uh, well, I just know that he ...uh...uh well, I just know that he....well, he just didn't....well....uh"

ETA: Larry realizes the mistake and has since 9:01

BBM...........Perfect assessment....

Ok, back to real world. If it really is workplace violence, then Ray took things a little too far, no more, no less. He was disgruntled and feared losing his job. That's it. End of story.

Disclaimer: IF WV is the reason.

Friend wants to give him a hug..It is OVER! Larry must be thrilled!

One of the talking head made a good point asking "why did he (RC) have her (Le) phone number".

Is this really workplace voilence or is this rejection.

And the looks on Maurice's face when Bobby interupts him are priceless.
they need to have labrat on... she already gave that explaination (in motive section)

That nutty friend most certainly didn't help Ray-Ray's case. LOL

A caller asked this Q on hln today & the same talking head was on the show..IOW!..he stole it from her :)

I don't know whether to laugh or scream! LOL! (Thank you for the continued coverage, by the way.)

From the web photos, it seemed like Clark did have a social life and wasn't the stereotypical antisocial nutcase killer. Was he highly functioning? I guess he'd have to be to have a girlfriend. Maybe she was the only one he let into his "inner-circle."

More questions than answers now. I had a hunch the "engagement" was not a serious, official event, but rather an "understanding" or some such. Like kids playing grown-up. I think that says a little about the different levels he and Annie were on.

I agree. Maybe he just wanted to be engaged because Annie was.

I looked up Bobby Hensley on facebook. I appears to be the same one.
His name is "Bobby Bones Hensley" from New Haven.

I'm watching this again. I can't stop laughing at Bobby. Usually it's Larry that leaves us a little confused. I hope this guy goes on Nancy Grace it would be a riot to see Nancy chew him up and spit him out.

Somebody needs to give that guy on the right some drugs! He is making me crazy - maybe I need the drugs. Anyway, he sure is making a mess of his 15 minutes of fame.

I'm watching this again. I can't stop laughing at Bobby. Usually it's Larry that leaves us a little confused. I hope this guy goes on Nancy Grace it would be a riot to see Nancy chew him up and spit him out.

ITA! Larry is NO prize either..he asks some really dumb Qs even when he is prepared which is not that often now.

ITA! Larry is NO prize either..he asks some really dumb Qs even when he is prepared which is not that often now.

LOL but sadly in this case Larry made complete sense! He was like 'yeah yeah you already said that, we know'. I know it's a murder case and I shouldn't find humor but....it was hard not too.

LOL but sadly in this case Larry made complete sense! He was like 'yeah yeah you already said that, we know'. I know it's a murder case and I shouldn't find humor but....it was hard not too.

Prior to that one commerical break Larry didnt know which way was up..Very hard not to find humor in that.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kakkilynn
Back