LATEST EVIDENCE Discuss NEW AND DEVELOPING information here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lime is very caustic and easily burns grass. If it was lime that George used, it was applied very sparingly, certainly not heavily enough to hide decomp smells, IMO. Besides, the dogs checked the yard out weeks earlier. It makes no sense that George would try to cover the scent after they'd already been there.

Yeah, I never bought into the whole lime theory, just b/c of personal use.

didn't LP say a swim suit was found in the bag? and part of a dress? :(

Yep. LP said this less than one week after he said there was no clothes in the bag. A large grain of salt is called for!

Could be Casey taped Caylee's entire head in order to not see the face of the daughter she just killed. jmo

Do we know if the baby's whole head was taped? I heard Nancy Grace say that, but she didn't say where she'd heard it from, and much of what she's said has later been proven to be wrong.

Didn't George tell LE (maybe the FBI?) that he wrote down everything so that he could keep his story straight...or something to that effect? Maybe they took George's "how to keep my story straight" notebook. ;)

This really isn't unusal, is it? When my son was involved in an automobile accident that our insurance company suspected would result in a law-suit, they taped my son's statement and the ins. co. lawyer suggested my son write down all the details and re-read them periodically so his memory would not become distorted.

"How to keep my story straight" might mean "how to keep my memory from becoming perverted."

The neighbors behind their house complained of a smell early on in this and when a dead animal was found, it was dismissed as the cause of the smell - then he limed his yard.

This is the first I've heard of this! Do you know where you heard/read it? It's the first time I've heard about George liming his yard, too. Do you know where I can read about that?

Even if what the neighbors have said is true, it is really strange to me that they would not have smelled decomp and automatically thought of the fact that there was a missing child less than 15 houses away.......not to mention that LE was there at least twice, and they smelled nothing.

The neighbors behind their house complained of a smell early on in this and when a dead animal was found, it was dismissed as the cause of the smell - then he limed his yard.

Early on I had harped on George having helped Casey AFTER the fact. I still think that. I even stated that he could have used lime and pesticides. I am going to be very surprised if George was not involved after the fact. I also firmly believe that George cleaned that car trunk. Lets also see if there was a plant near where Caylee was found that would not have naturally grown there. A pruning of a hibiscus bush maybe?

I am going to have to hang up my sleuthing hat for good if it comes to light that NONE of the Anthony family was involved in a coverup!!

Early on I had harped on George having helped Casey AFTER the fact. I still think that. I even stated that he could have used lime and pesticides. I am going to be very surprised if George was not involved after the fact. I also firmly believe that George cleaned that car trunk. Lets also see if there was a plant near where Caylee was found that would not have naturally grown there. A pruning of a hibiscus bush maybe?

I am going to have to hang up my sleuthing hat for good if it comes to light that NONE of the Anthony family was involved in a coverup!!

They left in the car the stained carpet, soil, hairs, an unused black trash bag (according to Koby this morning on Dr Phil), duct tape by some reports, a pair of boots.

Anyone who tries to help me cover up my car as a crime scene and leave duct tape and trash bags inside it, well I am not sure I find that helpful.

JMV on CNN headline news ...says LE will hold a new conference at 450 pm

They left in the car the stained carpet, soil, hairs, an unused black trash bag (according to Koby this morning on Dr Phil), duct tape by some reports, a pair of boots.

Anyone who tries to help me cover up my car as a crime scene and leave duct tape and trash bags inside it, well I am not sure I find that helpful.

I have not heard or seen it listed in any report that duct tape was found in the trunk. I have not heard that there was an unused black trash bag left either. The boots were found inside the car - not in the trunk.

I am thinking that George cleaned the trunk area. We really do not know what the stain is. And ONE hair would have been easy to miss. We do not know how much dirt was found in the trunk. So, I still have my opinion.

I don't know what exactly was still in the car when LE took it, but I agree, if the Anthonys were accomplices they weren't very good at it. I have yet to see any reason to believe that any of the Anthonys, including Lee, had any part in the murder or disposal of the body, or that they even actually believed Caylee was deceased.

I have not heard or seen it listed in any report that duct tape was found in the trunk. I have not heard that there was an unused black trash bag left either. The boots were found inside the car - not in the trunk.

I am thinking that George cleaned the trunk area. We really do not know what the stain is. And ONE hair would have been easy to miss. We do not know how much dirt was found in the trunk. So, I still have my opinion.

And I have mine. The bag is reported as being the car by her defense team, that is why I mentioned the source. The soil is mentioned by LE. And the forensics reports show one hair with a death ring, there was more than one hair found total.

According to the Google Maps overhead shots, they don't have neighbors behind their house, just on the right and left. It seems to just be a field and trees behind the house.

Am I looking at an old image (new hourses built?) or was it a next-door neighbor or ???

I'm suspecting that there were new houses built on Florence Harbor Drive since the Google Maps photo was taken.

Anyone have links to the press conference that's starting in a few minutes??

think the usual--fox news and wesh--I know msnbc & cnn headline news have put up an announcement...time to kick kids off the better of the comptuers......

JMV on CNN headline news ...says LE will hold a new conference at 450 pm

Posted on another thread that I have a sick feeling....we all wanted her found, but this is so very sad... I take it Casey has been told.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Graceyfc