Lawrence Smith Replies - If you can say that

Good point!
JR has described her as lying on her back with her head tilted to the right; autopsy supports this, livor mortis patterns show she was lying on her back with her head to the right. So the natural way to pick her up would be for her face to be towards JR, assuming he picks her up by either her waist or thighs.
I have actually read two versions of the position of JBR's corpse JR carried her up from the basement. I have read where it is described as JR holding her facing TOWARDS him, holding her around the thighs, about a foot away from him.
The other version is where JR is holding her around the waist, facing OUT. In both cases, she is obviously dead, pale and stiff, with her arms up and unsupported. The "arms up" is thought to mean STRAIGHT up, over her head, but as is clearly seen in that photo, they were clearly bent at the elbow, curved up in front of her, like a boxer's.

thx,that makes me wonder if she was trying to protect her head,if she had a chance at all to do that.
another explanation is Delmar England stating her arms were moved out of the way so the garrote could be fashioned more easily,since it was made on her.

Steve Thomas (who has seen the photos from the Whites' party) said that JonBenet was not wearing the red turtleneck there.

thx,I had seen that,that's why I thought it had been done as just part of adding some fiction to the movie,as things like her underwear weren't accurate as well.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clueliz
Back