LDS Theories -- Relations to LeBarons/Chenoweths

Here's the complete list laid out in list form from the link above. I count 52 natural children of Evril. I did not count the children from women's prior relationships that are included in the list. I have seen articles that cite him as having at least 64 children. I come up with 63 if you add the other ones in. Don't know that they will ever ALL be accounted for.

Ervil Morel LeBaron, 1925-1981 (died in prison)
WIVES

Delina Salido
Sylvia Esther;
Sarah;
Alice;
Lilian (suicide, 1989);
Arthur (murdered);
Rebecca;
Isaac (suicide, 1983);
Paul
and Delia

Marilu Vega
Elsa;
Jorge (disappeared, 1984);
Patricia (indicted in August, 1992, in connection with Houston murders; in custody in Phoenix);
Benjamin;
Virginia
and Ruben.

Joy Marston
David;
Edward;
Ramona
and Fay.

Anna Mae Marston
Anna Mae Marston from previous marriage: David; Edward; Ramona and Fay. LeBaron and Anna Mae Marston:
Kathleen;
Heber (also indicted August 1992; in custody in Arizona);
Marilyn;
Celia;
Anna;
Hyrum
and Adean.

Lorna Chynoweth (missing since 1982)
Andrew (missing, presumed dead);
Jacqueline Tarsa (also indicted August 1992; presumed at large in Mexico);
Aaron Morel (Mo) (also indicted August 1992; presumed at large in Mexico);
Natasha (Tasha);
Andrea Monique (Nicki);
Bridget Veronica (Jessica);
Jared
and Joshua.

Christina Jensen
Tabitha
and Shoshanna.

Rosemary Barlow
Rosemary Barlow from previous marriage: Douglas; annalee and Ellen.
LeBaron and Rosemary Barlow:
Nathaniel;
David
and Eva.

Linda Johnson
Thomas Anthony;
Cynthia
and Richard (also indicted in 1992; in custody in Houston).

Debra Bateman
LeBaron and Debra Bateman had two unidentified sons.

Vonda White
Vonda White from a previous marriage: Craig; Audrey; Evelyn and Janet.
LeBaron and Vonda White:
Mimi
and Nathan.

Teresa Rios
Gladys;
Norma (escaped foster care 1989 with five others);
Jenny
and Bertha.

Yolanda Rios (murdered, 1983)
Sandra and Danny (escaped foster care 1989 with five others).

Rena Chynoweth
Erin
and John Ryan.

From the memorial for victor cheynoweth sr was this pic of his/ Becky Lebarons son. Wow.
epuzapug.jpg

THIS IS VICTOR JR. The only child Victor had with Rebecca LeBaron( Ervils daughter)

Linda, can you go to page 12 of the photo album where there is a pic of V, jr and his daughter and do a side by side. It is even more striking. I'm not sure which son the above is, but the one I saw is even more striking.

Thelma had four or five adopted children according to an obit. Why?

She adopted one of the other wives kids after they were killed or put in jail/ crazy house.. Can't remember. I think it was one of the Mexican wives. Rena did the same thing, adopted some of the other wives kids..

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk - now Free

I am newly registered but have been following for months. I have been looking through many of the Lish and Lebaron Facebook pages. There is a family of Lish's who greatly resemble FLEK but I am not sure if it is appropriate to list their first name? They also live in Idaho. There is also a Facebook page specifically for Colonia Lebaron in which tons of Lebarons are on the friends list. I am also wondering if the "Vietnamese" husband is actually the Filipino husband that was mentioned in "Cult Insanity"? When I look at the note page I wonder maybe she was writing Kathleen Lish since Lish is under Kathleen. There is such a person on Facebook, in Idaho. I have seen a few Perkins on friends lists of these people but I know it is a common name. Sorry these thoughts are all over the place but I have had them floating in my head for a long time they were dying to come out.

Can't remember if anyone has already done so, but has anyone sent any correspondence to multiple members of the Lish/LeBaron/Chenoweths families to find out if any of them recognize FLEK's pictures or profiles? I'm wondering if this would make things a bit easier for some of you. They are obviously not keeping their lives private. There is also a J. Lish who does genealogy and is really interested in that stuff. She has done genealogy on her Lish family as well. She would probably have tons of information and answers to provide you guys with.

Glad you had some fun Linda! It's really interesting as well :)

Sherwood Park, I believe someone has been in contact. However, you are correct, we are pretty much at a standstill. :(

And again, I'm asking if you guys have personally contacted these people? If their current information is located on social media then why not contact them if you haven't already? Wouldn't this make it so much easier for all of you? Send FLEK's information and ask if they know anything about her if she resembles someone in the family or whatever you'd ask to make matches to whatever info you have collected.

Actually I did last night. I have been trying hard to contact Rena herself but she is in hiding still. I wrote her co- writer of her book and he said he was no longer in touch with her. I contacted the family record keeper for the Chynoweth family, but he died. I have tweeted with Kathy Jeung and emailed Laciners...Finally, with some info from another person on this thread, I found one person who was willing to help! I contacted Victor Sr. Daughter. Here is her response...
"
How in the world did you find me?

What a story. I've forwarded your email to several people that may have more info. I will let you know what comes of it

Cali Rizzi "

I also contacted One of Verlans wives that wrote a book, but she had no info. Understand most of these people are VERY SUSPICIOUS and don't trust strangers. I personally don't want to piss any of them off. I am trying to be respectful, even though I did poke a little with the wig thing, lol. Hopefully this will give us some info. Really, it is the investigators job to contact these people. I am sure he knows about our thread and I sent him ( Velling) info a few months back and he never replied, which was rude IMO. When I was a field agent , I would at least reply to any info or tip... Unless I thought they were crazy , so maybe he thinks I am nuts lol.
Anyway, please remember these are real people with real lives and families and need to be respected ( plus leave all young kids out of it) just put yourself in their places. I totally relate to the daughters losing their father as I lost mine in 2011 also. Hard stuff .
Anyhow, it's exciting to finally talk to someone!

http://www.justonewife.com/id9.html

Not sure who Kim Taylor is. Any connection to Kim L. Sounds familiar. I can't remember who was tracing that one. Must be in the Laciner thread. If I get a chance, I will check it out. I'm beginning to think that we should be tracing Joel's family who Susan Schmidt had described as the peace-loving man and that Joel's followers feared for their lives.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
scarletB9
Back