LDS Theories -- Relations to LeBarons/Chenoweths

Do you still need contact information for your report?

Here is the contact info from the Namus page for the Longwood UID female:

Local Contact
Agency Ofc of Justice Court
Phone 903-237-2572
Case Manager
Name Dolly Welch
Phone 903-237-2572
Regional Administrator
Name Michael Nance
Email Michael.Nance@unthsc.edu
Phone 9185270080

Joseph J. Velling. Special Agent in Charge. SSA Office of the Inspector General. (888) 250-4172 ext 18417 wk. (206) 553-1002 fax. Joseph.Velling@ssa.gov

There is a sticky with tips for submitting to Law enforcement:
NEW Tips before submitting - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

Once you have submitted, come back and post your info here (or in the applicable thread). The sticky even suggests getting advice and input from other sleuthers before submitting, but some sleuthers prefer to submit first and then discuss. Regardless of what order you decide to do in the submission process, I hope you will fill us all in on your submission.

Of the 250,000 pages views and over 2000 replies on this UID discussion, I have to say that your comments are the most confident comments I have seen for identifying this UID.

The person's comments are confident, but it would be great to know some or all of what she/he has found out about FLEK. Is it it pictures only, or is it pictures along with factual information about the real Jane Doe. I really hope this person has actually found the real identity of FLEK. It would be great to know what his/her thoughts are on all the theories that have been posted so far.
(Sigh) I'm so impatient. I've been waiting for this mystery to be solved; so intrigued.

ok. Finally got into reading Rena's book. Surprise to me! Rena's older sister, Lorna, also married Ervil and had children with him. Lorna was quite a bit older than Rena....SO....maybe there is a link between Ervil/Lorna's daughter(s) and FLEK. Would explain why she looked like Tarsa, as she is one of Ervil/Lornas children. Lorna lived in San Bernadino, CA which is about 1 hr East of LA. The family all at one time or another lived or worked in San Diego, CA, as one of the branches of the FLDS Lebarron church was there. Lorna has been missing since 1982. the other girls they had togethers names are,,,,, Natasha(tasha), Andrea Monique ( nicki), Bridget Veronica ( jessica). Ervil also married a woman by the name of Linda Johnson ( same last name as the Lassiner 1st wife...) Still have alot of reading to do in the book, but she is VERY detailed on dates and names and places...great read!

now on page 210 in the book. Evidently after Rena shot Allred, she moved to Dallas for a few weeks, then to JACKSON, MS( NOTES PAGE?) Rena's mom was living there.. not to long after, her mother moved to Oklahoma City, OK. Dallas is mentioned as a "meeting hub" for the LeBarons.

ok. Finally got into reading Rena's book. Surprise to me! Rena's older sister, Lorna, also married Ervil and had children with him. Lorna was quite a bit older than Rena....SO....maybe there is a link between Ervil/Lorna's daughter(s) and FLEK. Would explain why she looked like Tarsa, as she is one of Ervil/Lornas children. Lorna lived in San Bernadino, CA which is about 1 hr East of LA. The family all at one time or another lived or worked in San Diego, CA, as one of the branches of the FLDS Lebarron church was there. Lorna has been missing since 1982. the other girls they had togethers names are,,,,, Natasha(tasha), Andrea Monique ( nicki), Bridget Veronica ( jessica). Ervil also married a woman by the name of Linda Johnson ( same last name as the Lassiner 1st wife...) Still have alot of reading to do in the book, but she is VERY detailed on dates and names and places...great read!

Very interesting follow up....

http://www.deseretnews.com/article/...N-ARE-FOCUS-OF-PROBE-INTO-KILLING.html?pg=all

I also discovered that Rena's dad was also a polygamist! He had several wives. I wonder if any of her half siblings look like her. i think Ervil was quite the ladies man. He possibly has many more children that stated. He had known wives, but was known to "get around" with other peoples wives too...

I also discovered that Rena's dad was also a polygamist! He had several wives. I wonder if any of her half siblings look like her. i think Ervil was quite the ladies man. He possibly has many more children that stated. He had known wives, but was known to "get around" with other peoples wives too...

I have wondered that - if FLEK was not a known child of Ervil that she might have been a half-sibling born to some other woman...

Omg look at the dates and places for this crew!

Theory.... one of these members (Natasha??) was a part of the crew and were travelling places and setting up a premeditated identity change amidst all the crimes, etc. They either prepared in secrecy, after witnessing other tactics in identity assumptions, OR acted WITH accomplices.

The Prescott Courier - July 15, 1988

I have a pic of her and her sisters. I will post tomorrow,, was in Rena's book

Even more interesting about Natasha/Natashia, specifically.

The following article describes how and why her brother ordered her murder. Yet, no body and no SS record of her death.

Also....her sister, Cynthia, was granted federal witness protection for testimony.

AND one of the investigators in this article mentions how naive and child-like the LeBaron children were. Reminds me of FLEK's wish for an Easy Bake Oven.

Deseret News - January 21st, 1993

Omg look at the dates and places for this crew!

Theory.... one of these members (Natasha??) was a part of the crew and were travelling places and setting up a premeditated identity change amidst all the crimes, etc. They either prepared in secrecy, after witnessing other tactics in identity assumptions, OR acted WITH accomplices.

The Prescott Courier - July 15, 1988

Great article! July 5, 1988 she was in court for the name change. By July 11, or 12th she received a certified copy of it and by july 12, 1988 she applied for her new social security card. So, she was in texas at least on july 5th. Can we narrow down the timing from this article or another as to when these things in Phoenix occurred?

Even more interesting about Natasha/Natashia, specifically.

The following article describes how and why her brother ordered her murder. Yet, no body and no SS record of her death.

Also....her sister, Cynthia, was granted federal witness protection for testimony.

AND one of the investigators in this article mentions how naive and child-like the LeBaron children were. Reminds me of FLEK's wish for an Easy Bake Oven.

Deseret News - January 21st, 1993

From what everyone on this website has pieced together, there is a big gap in FLEK's life from 1988 to the late 90s and no one knows what she was really doing. In 1990, she applied for a passport. That one has been troubling me as to why. There was no evidence so far that she ever used it. Natashia's hit, according to this article was ordered in 1991? Perhaps by 1990 she was getting scared and considered leaving the country, perhaps knowing or sensing that a hit was going to be ordered? IF FLEK was her.........

P.s. I'm still wondering if FLEK was the Evril daughter that was supposedly killed at nev/Utah border whose body has never been found. Can't remember her name or how old she would have been. .... If I recall, she was also pregnant at the time.

Also, from your first article which mentions a Linda Johnson in this clan. Remember the Laciner/Johnson connection? I still wonder if FLEK actually lived as Kim L. during the time when we know little about what FLEK was really doing after she changed her name to LEK. Nothing prevented her from living under two aliases at the same time, or just using one for a period of time.

Is there a way to check court dockets to see if there was ever a name change for a kim L or a Kim j.? And for all we know, Kim L. Or Kim J. May have been living in MA. during the time when FLEK's activities are really unknown, and then returned to TX. as LEK when she believed the coast was clear. Wouldn't you flee to the east coast or as far away from this clan as possible if you were trying to avoid being killed by them?

Here's another thing that bothers me. She got the FLEK ID, but no Tx drivers license until 1997? Am I remembering that evidence correctly? If so, why not? Maybe because she wasn't in Tx? Or was in TX under another assumed identity? Did she have a license in another State because she wasn't really IN TX after she got that ID? Did she have a license somewhere under another assumed name? Such as under Kim L. Or Kim J. in TX or another State such as MA.?

Just bugs me that there is such a gap. She could have been back in Mexico too.

I'm reposting this from another thread that I recently posted it in. It may help here.

I'm posting here because there does not appear to be a general documents thread or a thread that seems to focus on the early event of the name change. So, food for thought seems to fit. Having worked in the court system for most of my life, I started to study the name change documents more closely. Here is the timeline surrounding that.

July 5' 1988. Appears in court for the name change.

Here was the missing piece I overlooked the first time:

July 11, 1988. Official name change issued. (Second to last document in the document thread , certified copy of name change issued july 11, 1988. She would have needed a certified copy for the social security administration for the name change. )

July 12, 1988. Application for social security number.

This means she physically was in possession of the official name change document on either July 11 or July 12.

We are missing an important piece of the name change court record. There had to be a part of the name change application that was filed with the court that contained her address and phone number at the time of application. Since the Order wasn't issued until 6 days later, she had to have a way of getting the order by mail OR she called the clerk everyday to find out when it was ready and take the chance they wouldn't mail it, OR Made a connection with one of the clerks and instructed or asked them to hold it when it was ready so she could pick it up or to call her when it was ready. If she did it this way, then she had to have made a person to person connection with someone in that office. If she had it mailed, then we need to find out that address because it may be the most legitimate address of all of the addresses that we have looked at thus far. OR if she instructed them to call her, the phone number on the application may be the most legitimate phone number of all of the phone numbers we have looked at thus far. If it was mailed, and she used the Nevada mailbox, with the way the mail was back then, I doubt she would have gotten it that quickly.

If she simply instructed them to hold it til she picked it up, we are out of luck here. But if the court documents show an address and phone number, we may have another lead. Or, we may have a lead if she made a person to person connection in the courthouse.

Does anyone have the ability to get the COMPLETE name change record?

Hey all! I just wanted to say "great sleuthing!" I have been keeping up, but don't have much to add regarding this angle... (Hurts my head) :)

I am interested to see if anything solidifies here, keep up the great work...

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Platform
Back