Lisa Irwin Disappearance - Thoughts and Theories ONLY!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder if it's wordplay..the word previously and the words in custody. I wonder what they are in custody FOR.

I started a thread for the Judge Jeanine show that starts at 9:00 EDT.

I wonder if this is the handyman/homeless man....in custody on unrelated charges.....anyone remember his name?

I wonder if it's wordplay..the word previously and the words in custody. I wonder what they are in custody FOR.

Could be anything. Brother in custody for underaged drinking? Handyman in custody for vagrancy? It doesn't state that someone is in custody in the case of missing Lisa.

Wait until the show peeps. This is the theory thread and not general discussion. The thread will open 30 minutes before the show. If the news reports on something sooner open another thread. xoxoxo

Exactly. They're probably in custody for a DUI or trespassing or something relatively minor. I have on the KC news and there has been no mention of it.

I wonder if this is the handyman/homeless man....in custody on unrelated charges.....anyone remember his name?

They've never given out his real name, just that he goes by the name Jersey. I have someone I THINK might be him, but need to see recent arrest reports before I can be sure. And I can't find the stupid things!!

This does not sound good to hear a report about an arrest, but no report on the whereabouts of little Lisa.
:anguish:

It also could be totally unrelated.

Or at least in my theory it would be.

JudgeJeanine Jeanine Pirro

Wow!this just in.Someone previously suspected of being involved in baby lisa's case is IN CUSTODY.I'll have the details at 9pmET on Justice.

Wonder who it is?

Hmm, my guess would be the homelessperson/handyman, and whatever
he's in custody for probably doesnt have anything to do with little
Lisa,at least at this point.

Wait until the show peeps. This is the theory thread and not general discussion. The thread will open 30 minutes before the show. If the news reports on something sooner open another thread. xoxoxo

:bump:

Actually on second though I'm going to reopen the other thread. Talk about the possibilities in that thread. xoxoxo Theories in this thread peeps.

I'm watching local TV and I've not seen one thing about this.
Is this a national show trying to draw ratings for all the wrong reasons?

I've never heard them "suspecting" anyone? hmmm. My theory = Maybe they picked up Jersey for his parole violation + he's in custody for that? If so, maybe he'll be helpful to Lisa's case all the same. jmo

Actually on second though I'm going to reopen the other thread. Talk about the possibilities in that thread. xoxoxo Theories in this thread peeps.
Grandmaj - I'm sorry for posting after your request not to do so, I was typing away in another window + never saw it. :eek:
I was just thinking it went along with theories of who etc.
I'll try to behave now.

I could use some help finding the "general discussion" thread for Lisa Irwin case
(thread #14 appears to be closed) cant find anything more current

TIA

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members