Live MSM coverage on Baby Lisa 19 October 2011

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok This has been bother me...The teen that was interviewed:
http://www.kmbc.com/r/29428139/detail.html
Here is a photo the police outside talking:
http://yfrog.com/nv3btaj
if you look at the live feed about the 29th photo posted @7:10 matching where the media is with google steet view,you will notice by the tree's on the left and the telephone pole they are in the yard of the teen questioned...
http://livewire.kmbc.com/Event/Live_Blog_Amber_Alert_Issued_For_Missing_10-Month-Old
Just thought I would bring it up could mean nothing but strange to say the least...
This yard is the closest yard they were allowed to be in today due to the road closure with the best view of the house.

I better get off of here as well.

I thank you all for the warm welcome and allowing me to jump in with both feet in the convo! Very nice place and wonderful posters.. wish Id have signed up sooner! :)

I think only ONE parent felt the need for an atty, and a free hired gun would do nicely. I think only one makes the decisions in that couple.. and its not the boyfriend/fiance/babydaddy. JMO.. its late, I hurt, and Im grumpy. :p

Yep a one-pants family on the surface. I so understand how you feel regarding being hurt and grumpy. :hug: Have had to take self-imposed breaks because for the most part we see the ugly part of society and with so many beautiful children missing and no headway, it's easy to grow weary and the number missing grows daily. Never will understand.

IIRC, one of the neighbors mentioned it getting checked in an interview more toward the beginning.

ETA- I see In da Middle already replied. I really should learn to read everything first and then post. If that were possible.
I only caught it because I saw it quoted. I just did not want it to 'become' fact.

Would LE have the pings of JI's work cell? Those should show when he arrived home compared to when he called 911.

Someone here said they still had his phone. I can't confirm that, though.

Ok, not saying this is the way it is up there but living in the same subdivision I can tell if my next door neighbors lights are on or off from my house because they reflect off of the concrete patio. Not because I can see their actual lights. I don't know if this is the case up there or not, but JI's house has the large concrete patio out front for this to be possible.

From looking at this pic:

attachment.php

The concrete patio ends at the front door. Now, I could possibly see that there would be a reflection from the kitchen lights onto the concrete - but that last window is quite a ways down for any light reflection to hit that concrete.

And from the areials I've seen both the neighbor's house and JI's house sit at about the same line (meaning one's not "out further" than the other) - so I just don't get how the neighbor could have seen "accent lights and a pumpkin light" on in that computer room.

Either way, I'll conceed that its certainly possible. What struck me was that I've heard in other interviews that DB has done - she said that she has specifically NOT spoken with "the neighbor" since this all happened (I think it was the Megyn Kelly interview on FOX). So, DB said the neighbor told her that the house went dark - but HOW? If DB admittedly hasn't spoken with "the neighbor"?

BBM

Pretty much the same scenario I come up with, WOO. Not sure it was a broken neck...could have been accidentally smothered somehow...but Dad came home, found the situation, and by then...too late. HAVE to cover it up.

Keep in mind also that if Debbie was smashed and stopped drinking sometime close to when the neighbor left, she would have sobered up quite a bit by the time JI came home to the mess.

As to your other points...I've considered every one of them as well. :)

The falling out of the crib - in the People magazine article DB says she went in about an hour or so after she put Lisa down to check on her and found Lisa standing in her crib. DB laid her back down and left. Possibly a little bit of truth in that one? DB left and Lisa jumped right back up - only this time was determined to get out of that crib?

JMHO

attachment.php

The concrete patio ends at the front door. Now, I could possibly see that there would be a reflection from the kitchen lights onto the concrete - but that last window is quite a ways down for any light reflection to hit that concrete.

And from the areials I've seen both the neighbor's house and JI's house sit at about the same line (meaning one's not "out further" than the other) - so I just don't get how the neighbor could have seen "accent lights and a pumpkin light" on in that computer room.

Either way, I'll conceed that its certainly possible. What struck me was that I've heard in other interviews that DB has done - she said that she has specifically NOT spoken with "the neighbor" since this all happened (I think it was the Megyn Kelly interview on FOX). So, DB said the neighbor told her that the house went dark - but HOW? If DB admittedly hasn't spoken with "the neighbor"?

The falling out of the crib - in the People magazine article DB says she went in about an hour or so after she put Lisa down to check on her and found Lisa standing in her crib. DB laid her back down and left. Possibly a little bit of truth in that one? DB left and Lisa jumped right back up - only this time was determined to get out of that crib?

JMHO

IIRC didn't she say something to the tune of "I haven't sat down with her and compared notes" rather than outrightly saying they hadn't talked at all at all? Also, the neighbor's statement to police may have said that. It would be logical to say "but my neighbor said_____" even if she didn't say it directly to you.

attachment.php

JMHO
Did not see the 'pumpkin light' part. Missed that part. Don't see how she could have seen that if it was in the computer room. I was just talking living room lights. If this is the neighbor to the left as mentioned. I dont see how anybody (both sets of neighbors, not 'us') can say they haven't talked since then. JI and DB were filmed going in and out of that house right before the press conference at the command center. Sumptin's not right.

What do we know about the brother of DB who was with her buying the wine - where did he go after that?

attachment.php

JMHO

Well, DB certainly wanted us to know that Lisa was standing up in her crib. The question is...did she want us to know that because it's part of the truth, or part of a lie?

Normally, my gut feeling on added, non-essential info being inserted, is that it's a fabrication. And 9 times out of 10, that turns out to be the case. But in this instance, I'm not so sure. I think it's VERY possible that Debbie wants people to know this was an accident, but can't come right out and say that because her drunkeness caused the accident. So I think she might be trying to lead us to certain conclusions without coming right out and saying it. KWIM?

Could she be lying? Of course. But I think she might also be selectively telling pieces of the truth.

attachment.php

JMHO

I still think if Lisa fell out of the crib, her brothers would have heard her fall -thud- and cry, if Lisa wasn't knocked out.

imo

Well, DB certainly wanted us to know that Lisa was standing up in her crib. The question is...did she want us to know that because it's part of the truth, or part of a lie?

Normally, my gut feeling on added, non-essential info being inserted, is that it's a fabrication. And 9 times out of 10, that turns out to be the case. But in this instance, I'm not so sure. I think it's VERY possible that Debbie wants people to know this was an accident, but can't come right out and say that because her drunkeness caused the accident. So I think she might be trying to lead us to certain conclusions without coming right out and saying it. KWIM?

Could she be lying? Of course. But I think she might also be selectively telling pieces of the truth.

Let's say that's true. After 16 days of semi-consciously keeping things a secret why doesn't D tell what her selective memory allows her to remember, kwim?
Is she waiting until the body is nothing more than bones? :(

No disrespect meant towards baby Lisa.

imo

I still think if Lisa fell out of the crib, her brothers would have heard her fall -thud- and cry, if Lisa wasn't knocked out.

imo
Its possible. The boys were in their room watching a movie - possibly with the sound up a little louder than was needed - so maybe not. I also think that rug from today - might just have been in Lisa's room and was promptly rolled up and stored in that shed. If the floors in Lisa's room were bare - well then - let's look for a rug.

IF what I said is what happened - well Lisa would have never made a sound. Once you break your neck - you're pretty much out of it and maybe already gone. KWIM?

Let's say that's true. After 16 days of semi-consciously keeping things a secret why doesn't D tell what her selective memory allows her to remember, kwim?
Is she waiting until the body is nothing more than bones? :(

No disrespect meant towards baby Lisa.

imo

Oh, I think she knows exactly what happened. Her memory isn't selective, imo...her WORDS are.

Its possible. The boys were in their room watching a movie - possibly with the sound up a little louder than was needed - so maybe not. I also think that rug from today - might just have been in Lisa's room and was promptly rolled up and stored in that shed. If the floors in Lisa's room were bare - well then - let's look for a rug.

IF what I said is what happened - well Lisa would have never made a sound. Once you break your neck - you're pretty much out of it and maybe already gone. KWIM?

BBM

Also possible that they were sleeping. We don't know when whatever happened, happened.

..sitting out on the step , drinking "more than 5 but less than 10" glasses of wine-----clearly she would have had to go INTO the house to perhaps use the bathroom occasionally??-----refill the wine glasses ??

..her 1st time in----she would not yet have been "drunk" ( as she couldn't wait to tell the world ) ----why not check on lisa that time?? since she says she put her down "fussy"---and an hour and 1/2 before her 'normal' bedtime..

..2nd time in-----still no checking on lisa .....why not?? she wasn't --'maybe i blacked out' drunk-----then either.

..about the only thing i DO believe of her story is that she opened the computer room window------b/c it was too cold sitting on that step, and they moved in there to drink----and smoke ( while the neighbours 4 year old and the boys watched "some fairy tale movie" in the boys bedroom).

I drink the same boxed wine....They most likely had it on the porch with them...No need to go inside to refill...I has a plastic spigot on it to refill easily...

Using the bathroom may not have been necessary....I can go for hours between B/R use...Teachers have too...Lol..Just maybe they used the
B/R like Casey Anthony...Just squat a pee in the yard...UGH..You just never know what some people will think is acceptable...????

Dear God...Please bring "Little Lisa" home safe and sound!!!

I drink the same boxed wine....They most likely had it on the porch with them...No need to go inside to refill...I has a plastic spigot on it to refill easily...

Using the bathroom may not have been necessary....I can go for hours between B/R use...Teachers have too...Lol..Just maybe they used the
B/R like Casey Anthony...Just squat a pee in the yard...UGH..You just never know what some people will think is acceptable...????

Dear God...Please bring "Little Lisa" home safe and sound!!!

..thank you 'sally'..

..( although i didn't need the kc visual--LOL..)

..but----it doesn't really change things that she didn't NEED to go into the house. ( to use the bathroom/get a re-fill..)

..she says----she put lisa down "fussy" and at 6:40--instead of her normal 7:30-8:00 bedtime----

..after a glass or 2---being the "good mother" she SAYS she is...( and not yet drunk) ----why not go in and check on (sick) lisa? did she finish her bottle? kick off her blanket?

..she SAYS----this is her norm---she drinks during her "grown-up time" a couple of times a week..

..and yet----this particular night----drinking as "normal", she forgets if she checked on the baby? turned the lights on or off? locked the door?

..she DOES remember talking to the boys, telling them they could sleep in with her-----but lisa? hmmm...did i check on her ?? sorry, i was drunk, that i don't remember.

..good grief.

Lillith, Good question. I haven't heard any mention of him.

I really hope they've looked into her brother -
- he was around just before Lisa vanished...
- he knew DB was drinking that night...
- he knew JI was going to be out....
- he probably knew what DB was like when she drank...
- he knew the layout of the house....
- a neighbor saw a man with a baby....
- he could have walked in boldly and turned on lights knowing that there would be no issue if she woke up and found him.... and then taken advantage of the situation, maybe it was a spur of the moment thing ...

I really hope they've looked into her brother -
- he was around just before Lisa vanished...
- he knew DB was drinking that night...
- he knew JI was going to be out....
- he probably knew what DB was like when she drank...
- he knew the layout of the house....
- a neighbor saw a man with a baby....
- he could have walked in boldly and turned on lights knowing that there would be no issue if she woke up and found him.... and then taken advantage of the situation, maybe it was a spur of the moment thing ...

I think the man with the baby was african american,

but why would her brother want his niece...is he creepy or something...i'm not following why he would be suspect...was it unusual for him to be with his sister, i don't think they are that far apart in age...both young adults...i think he is 20 or something....but anywho...i'm sure they have checked him out...
:seeya:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member