Lockheed, the FBI, and terrorism in Boulder

Eagle, NO BABY yet!!!!!!!! Was due yesterday. I can make my own announcement and will WHEN there is one to make, thanks.

I dont know what to make of this Camper, are you having a go at me. You mentioned you were going to be a grandmother so I thought Id say something nice about that.
Sorry if I offended you by doing so.
I wont mention anything personal again.

narlacat said:
Eagle, NO BABY yet!!!!!!!! Was due yesterday. I can make my own announcement and will WHEN there is one to make, thanks.

I dont know what to make of this Camper, are you having a go at me. You mentioned you were going to be a grandmother so I thought Id say something nice about that.
I wont mention anything personal again.

NOPEY nope, Narlacat, I punched the wrong quote button, meant to punch Eagle quote.

Sorry, and by the way this will be my 14th biological grandbaby. We were trying to repopulate the nation with good people. So far it has worked on our part of town. Do have 16 grandchildren. I am very excited sorry.

Hi Camper
I'm sorry too, I wasn't myself when I read your post earlier and I am glad to come back and see it was a misunderstanding.
I thought I had read you say you were already a grandmum, but I didnt realise you had that many! Good for you and your plan to repopulate with good people.

"And I ask those who are listening NOT to take my word for it, but to talk to friends or relatives who may be former or present law enforcement officers or district attorneys or anyone working for the city or the state. Ask them in this way, say, "A very wealthy family announces that their daughter has been kidnapped and produces a note that say foreign terrorists are the authors and that a little girl is later found murdered. Who would be in charge of this case?" And I ask you to test that out anywhere you can get an official answer.

And then if you think that you want to be reassured that the Grand Jury is questioning the appropriate executives of Lockheed Martin and the FBI, then you know you can certainly write to the district attorney, because Mr. Michael Kane and others are very serious grand jury attorneys, I'm told. I think that you should and could write to them." http://www.vote.org/ramsey/freed.htm

Were any of the executives of LM and the FBI called before the GJ?

Nehemiah said:
"And I ask those who are listening NOT to take my word for it, but to talk to friends or relatives who may be former or present law enforcement officers or district attorneys or anyone working for the city or the state. Ask them in this way, say, "A very wealthy family announces that their daughter has been kidnapped and produces a note that say foreign terrorists are the authors and that a little girl is later found murdered. Who would be in charge of this case?" And I ask you to test that out anywhere you can get an official answer.

And then if you think that you want to be reassured that the Grand Jury is questioning the appropriate executives of Lockheed Martin and the FBI, then you know you can certainly write to the district attorney, because Mr. Michael Kane and others are very serious grand jury attorneys, I'm told. I think that you should and could write to them." http://www.vote.org/ramsey/freed.htm

Were any of the executives of LM and the FBI called before the GJ?
I gather you are implying the FBI should be in charge of the case. Could be.

However the RN does state that the "kidnappers" represent a forigen faction not that they are a forigen faction. Not sure if that really makes a difference.

Also I would not consider the R's wealthy and hardly very wealthy as much as they were doing real well. I don't think we are dealing with millionairs here.

Lastly was it not the FBI who ST first asked advice from and was told to look closely at the parents?

Maybe someone higher up at LM is trying to frame JR? Get rid of him for some reason? Was the FBI told to stay out of it?

This is also right around the time when LM was in a battle with some other airplane contractor(can't think of the name now Northrop maybe?) for a defense contract for the newest jet fighter. Which LM did win I believe in early 1997.

Zman said:

However the RN does state that the "kidnappers" represent a forigen faction not that they are a forigen faction. Not sure if that really makes a difference.

Also I would not consider the R's wealthy and hardly very wealthy as much as they were doing real well. I don't think we are dealing with millionairs here.

Lastly was it not the FBI who ST first asked advice from and was told to look closely at the parents?

Maybe someone higher up at LM is trying to frame JR? Get rid of him for some reason? Was the FBI told to stay out of it?
Their net worth was around $6 million. Not fabulously wealthy.

QUOTE>>Also I would not consider the R's wealthy and hardly very wealthy as much as they were doing real well. I don't think we are dealing with millionairs here.<<

John Ramsey was a multi millionaire, Tipper is right, he was worth 6 million.
I think by anyone's standards that is considered quite wealthy.

narlacat said:
zman
If you don't know the simple facts of this case like how much John Ramsey was worth, I suggest you go and buy a few books and brush up on your facts.
I really dont think you have the right to state things as fact like you do when you really don't know much about this case at all.
Hi narlacat good to hear from you,

I said " I think" which I always try to do when i'm not sure of my facts. Unlike so many poster around these parts.

Still I'll bet JR is small potatoes when compared to the real "wealthy people" he was dealing with.

Maybe he was trying a little to hard to move on up the ladder. Stepping on the wrong hands.

Sticks and Stones.............

narlacat said:
QUOTE>>Also I would not consider the R's wealthy and hardly very wealthy as much as they were doing real well. I don't think we are dealing with millionairs here.<<

Bill Gates?

hehehe you actually made me chuckle zman......no Bill Gates is not counted !!
Most everyone is poor in comparison to him!

Zman said:
Hi narlacat good to hear from you,

I said " I think" which I always try to do when i'm not sure of my facts. Unlike so many poster around these parts.

Still I'll bet JR is small potatoes when compared to the real "wealthy people" he was dealing with.

Maybe he was trying a little to hard to move on up the ladder. Stepping on the wrong hands.

Sticks and Stones.............
Yep. I've always said John Ramsey didnt get to the top by being a 'nice guy'. I could see someone resenting him and his wealth and apparent perfect life....
but I'm sorry, I just cant get past the Ramsey's suspicious behaviour. I think they know what happened to JonBenet.

Zman said:

This is also right around the time when LM was in a battle with some other airplane contractor(can't think of the name now Northrop maybe?) for a defense contract for the newest jet fighter. Which LM did win I believe in early 1997.

Did you read the article whose link I posted?

Did the ransom note writer suggest John give a dollar for every at risk for death child in Iraq?

Could someone explain Lee Hill's involvement?
I hate conspiracy theories , they require too much thinking.
But.............
I see Churchill...Lee Hill...the wording...and I have to wonder...hmmm

from...http://72.14.207.104/search?q=cache...05.html+ward+churchill+118,000&hl=en&ie=UTF-8

On November 4, 1992, The Atlanta Journal and Constitution reported James Grant as saying Iraqi "children are in the greatest crisis, and 3 million people suffer from U.N. sanctions. He spoke of raw sewage and broken pumps, malnutrition and deaths from measles in a situation he called 'very fragile'." On September 24, 1992, The Toronto Star (Reuters) reported: "An international team of researchers estimated 46,900 children under age 5 died in Iraq between January and August, 1991, as an indirect effect of the bombing, civilian uprisings and a U.N. ordered economic embargo." On September 24, 1992, USA TODAY reported: "Air attacks on Iraq during the Persian Gulf war, and subsequent trade sanctions, increased by threefold the number of war-related infant and child deaths, a postwar study suggests." On December 23, 1991, a St. Louis Post-Dispatch (Missouri) editorial reported: "The sanctions have indeed been choking Iraqis to death. According to surveys, food prices in Iraq have risen more than 2,000 percent, per capita calorie intake has dropped to 1,500 calories from 3,000 before the war; cholera, typhoid, meningitis and diarrhea are epidemic; infant morality has quadrupled and 118,000 children are at risk of death."

take a look at this...
http://64.233.161.104/search?q=cach...les+christmas+kidnapping+gifts&hl=en&ie=UTF-8

Nehemiah said:
Did you read the article whose link I posted?
Forgive me. It was back in July afterall.

The FBI is a not as organized or as fast to react or even as good as claimed in the article. I don't put much stock in what the "supposed " reaction by LE should have been.We have all wittnessd the goverments slow response and neglect of evidence since 911.

I also find it strange that if someone "higher up" knew it was a phony crime then that same someone knows JBR is in the basement. Why would they let possible evidence stay down there that long? Seems to me they would want the body found ASAP and be out of there. I would think a "cover up" would be more reason to have the FBI take over the case not less. It would provide more control for the higher ups.

Then Mr Freed drifts off into child sex rings and pedophiles. I still don't think this looks much like a sex crime. Just plain murder. Thats were he lost me.

But I guess what I was asking is could or would the FBI still be allowed to take over this case and investigate their own roll? And who can make that call? I don't think the goverment can claim national security here and bury documents away can they?

narlacat said:

But it was not liquid wealth, it was mostly tied up in the wealth of his assets, the two airplanes, the two houses, the two or more very expensive boats, the country club memberships. And as other wealthy men without liquid cash assets can tell you, wealth is not in what you earn, but in what you keep. For an example, see Bob Guccione, creator of Penthouse Magazine, owner of paintings by Picasso, Renoir, and Van Gogh, and bankrupt.

narlacat said:

I wont mention anything personal again..

Me too. It had just been two or three days, if I remember correctly, and I often admit I may not remember correctly, so we both thought we were just being super nice. Nothing personal again, right.

No proof, just a wild guess, since (1) one of the books about Dallas said there were, I think, 3 or 4 Lee Harvey Oswalds, so apparently it happens. (2) Barnhill saw someone walking toward the Boulder house who resembled JAR, and did he wear a long overcoat? (3) Someone was hanging around a gas station in Charlevoix, wearing a long overcoat, not necessarily the same person, but if the same person still runs that gas station now as then, would he remember what he looked like?

He said he was bad mouthing John Ramsey. If someone showed him a picture of JAR, might he say the guy looked like him?

Even if that were established, what would that tell us? Barnhill later said he wasn't sure it was JAR.

Why would there have been so many Oswalds?
We'll soon be coming to that anniversary again, Nov. 22. I saw one program already, about the journalists competing for the story. No new clues. But what could lookalikes (at least one picture not really looking much like him, imo, in the book, mean? Pinning it on Oswald, I know, but we never heard of anything the stand-ins did. Oswald was killed so soon by Jack Ruby.

Hi Eagle
Where did that rumour originate about the guy at the service station? It is just a rumour isn't it??
Was it the guy who ran the service station?? Its been a long time since it happened, it would seem unlikely the same people would run it, but you never know.....

I think I remember reading it at Jameson's, long before we were forbidden to mention her name here, and I never think to go there any more. One of the members, called just "B", lives in Charlevoix, and I don't know how many gas stations there are there, or if she would know if the same owner is still there.

Does Jeff Shapiro the reporter still ever go to Jameson's? I THINK he went to Charlevoix at least once, but it's been quite a long time and I don't totally trust my memory.

BTW, thanks for stepping up to the plate and reminding someone that you'd mentioned the blessed event before I did.

Do you read at Jameson's? I'm not sure there's an open forum on JonBenet any more.

I dont read at Jamesons no, but I have done in the past maybe a couple of times....I think you have to pay to be a member.
Were you posting there when Jeff Shapiro was??
I can't remember if he went to Charlevoix or not, but you know, I liked Shapiro, I think he really wanted to get to the truth.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonderPony
Back