Lori Ruff Identified as Kimberly McLean of PA

Wow, just ordered the e book for Kindle. Am going to start reading tonight. Such a sad case.
Finished the ebook. Was very good.There were a few details not found in other sources. I wish Lori's sister would chime in, but it's certainly her right not to do so.
Wanted to let everyone know that there's an ID series that has an episode about Lori. Also, Lori's religion appeared to be a source of comfort for her. I wonder if divorce was a trigger (her mom and dad and then her own). I doubt we'll ever find out but I hope she's finally resting in peace. The Girl in the Lockbox - Where Murder Lies (Season 1, Episode 4) - Apple TV

Finished the ebook. Was very good.There were a few details not found in other sources. I wish Lori's sister would chime in, but it's certainly her right not to do so.
Wanted to let everyone know that there's an ID series that has an episode about Lori. Also, Lori's religion appeared to be a source of comfort for her. I wonder if divorce was a trigger (her mom and dad and then her own). I doubt we'll ever find out but I hope she's finally resting in peace. The Girl in the Lockbox - Where Murder Lies (Season 1, Episode 4) - Apple TV
Thank you for the link! I had missed that episode. I feel that Lori suffered traumatic episodes in her childhood and chose to leave her family permanently. She really didn't have the experience of a happy childhood/family life to know how to have her own little family

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fesmike
Back