LP 11/13 BP Search

Status
Not open for further replies.
murt reminding all that tests necessary to confirm human vs. animal... but says FBI divers believe = human

Does anyone think that the A's will identify the toys? truthfully?

Well, the Anthony's can't skip a perfectly good photo and media op, can they? Oh, if only I could elaborate with some nice multi-lettered words my sailor daddy taught me.

I would imagine that LE would have to process any 'evidence' before CA or GA could verify if they were Caylee's belongings. I'd almost bet ten smackers that CA will deny that those toys are Caylee's and/or that they were stolen and planted.

This may be nothing related to Caylee, but now we have reason to continue to search much more. The public will demand it!!!!:clap::clap::clap:

Hope so -- this at a minimum goes to show you cannot just sweep an area with technology -- so it will add support for more searches.

FBI divers believe them to be human bones.

Remember when CA said KC was missing a shamrock off her lanyard during the Aug. 4th inverview? CA thought someone had stolen it from the car. Maybe it was gone long before that?????

pulling more evidence out -

They said it on WFTV when I went home for lunch. They said a "toy four leaf clover" was found in a plastic bag, and there are other items underwater in the same area that they are "stabilizing" before pulling them up. This is not on their website yet or I would post the link.

I almost threw up when I heard that. Does anyone else not find this crazy?? The four leaf clover?

Yeah, I had the same reaction when I heard that.

Everyone should just stay calm and wait for more information. Bones the size of toes or fingers could easily be puppy bones or leftovers from a KFC bucket at a picnic. Literally thousands of puppies and kittens are thrown into rivers every year in bags weighted with rocks and bricks. It is a horrid thing to do, but people do it everyday. Small plastic toys could just as easily have been puppy chew toys. Anyone who has taken an anatomy course knows that the bones of a three year old's arms and legs are not the "size of fingers or toes". There would also be a skull, and ribs and a spine with VERY distinctive human characteristics.

Was thinking the same thing. (Way behind due to server). Would it make sense decomp would be bones already if she was submerged this entire time? wouldn't the decomp smell still exist being in plastic? Sorry for the graphic questions...... just wondering and no official info yet if any of these toys match Caylee's toys.

Just got finished talking to TM. They were saying the bag was 2 feet under the silt and TM was saying he wouldn't expect it to be that far down in the time frame.

Don't gators take their food down to the bottom? Sorry to be graphic...just asking. We don't have gators in Kansas.

And they said that there was evidence of animal tampering on the bag. :(

Yes, thats a good point, gators do take thier food underwater, bury it in mud or in roots of trees for eating later

murt said a brick, a bone, a child's toy and a ring

fbi guy thinks it's a bone

pulling up more evidence now

Murt said they are pulling more evidence out right now!

anyone viewing Murt able to pinpoint what area of the park they are focused on now? I can't tell from the live 6 shots...they keep showing a view looking toward a double culvert passing under a road...and shaded area where a truck and trailer are sited near the waters edge. I'd like to understand what part of the river they are focused on now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Findhim