LP keep searching for Caylee??

Leonard wants to put more divers in to find Caylee. Do you think he should?

• yes

Votes: 548 90.4%
  • no

Votes: 58 9.6%

• Total voters
That is true, Isabella, but my point has more to do with the fact that TES is a professional organization who has found many. LP is not an organization and has found nobody. I am confident that if TES called off the search permanently they have compelling reasons that have to do with a professional judgement call based on years of experience. A dollar donated to TES WILL help find somebody else, even if it isn't Caylee. There are many crying out to be laid to rest and unless LP is starting his own search organization a dollar will still go farther with TES.

My personal opinion is that Tim Miller worries to much about what Cindy does and doesnt want and IMO that possibly clouds his judgement when it comes to the searches.

I think it's because of the Anthony's and the media, the media is painting such an ugly picture of Padilla. I heard one of the news caster's today ask Murt to edit his video, in other words don't show all. Just like the reporting the media did yesterday on the Anthony's. They made it look like they were all hugging on Padilla and just traumatized, they didn't add in when George ripped the sign off of Murts car, Cindy's threats and pushing and shoving. Why not? I sure wish I knew the person who had that video of yesterday "raw", that is what the public needs to see. The real Cindy and George. I do understand they are grieving, but this is not about them, this is about a innocent child Caylee...... Padilla, don't let the Anthony's scare you away like they did to Tim Miller....

yes, I would have loved for them to show the REAL Cindy and George. The one we all have been seeing since Day One.

Leonard and Rob seem to be the only ones left that want to search. Sure TES has a skeleton crew to search on the weekends but Leonard seems to be really sincere about finding Caylee. I am so sick of hearing that its only for publicity. For the money he has to be spending he could get his own air time to do whatever he wished to do.

GO LENNY GO!! CAYLEE NEEDS A VOICE!!

I'm not too hopeful, but I can't accept giving up.

I always think of Laci and Connor P....they were dumped a mile out in the Pacific Ocean, and yet, 5 months later they were found. And it wasn't as a result of a search effort.

So it may be that it isn't an organized search that finds Caylee, it may just be someone accidently coming across her remains at some point in the future.

I think a person should always follow their instincts. I have made a life out of doing just that and 95% of the time it's worked out well.
If Padilla wants to follow through on a hunch I say MORE POWER TO HIM.
I like the fact that CA hasn't caused him to tuck tail and run. He's tougher and meaner then she is.
Thanks Leonard for carrying on at your own expense.

Leonard is damned if he does, and damned if he doesn't, because if he does, he will continue to be criticized and called a media whor....well you know. If he doesn't people will criticize him saying he had his media time and is going back. More than likely, the people in both scenarios above will be the same.

I don't blame him one bit for trying to get a feel for public opinion, simply because of the above scenarios!!

Respectfully snipped.

LP has called himself a "media *advertiser censored*", that isn't anything we thought up to be nasty. He says it of himself, and in that case I believe him:crazy:

I do question his motivations in this search, but if it is fruitful, God Bless him.

This is my prediction. He is taking a vote because he cannot afford this search, I think he's over his head and had no earthly idea of the cost and difficulty. I think the "vote" serves two purposes for him. One, it gets his efforts media attention and may get him some funding. Two, if it doesn't get him the funding he needs, he will say the consensus was not to search and pull out. That way he can exit gracefully. I predict that unless some major funding comes through within the next 24 hours, he will be done within a couple of days. No one can dispute the results of a "vote", it isn't as if polling stations are set up with counters and witnesses.

I base this on my observation that LP doesn't see the need to consult anybody on anything. I mean really, has the guy ever seemed like he needs anybodies permission for anything? In light of that, this vote seems very strange to me.

I think that everyone should keep looking for Caylee but I am not sure she is in the water there. I wish I had some idea where she actually is, maybe the landfill. I do have to say that him being there searching really set the A's off so he may be on to something. Personally I think that if he just pretends like he is searching and makes it look like they are doing something eventually the As are going to freak out and maybe say or do something to point to where she really is. Playing on their and KCs fears pushing them hard could just break this case.

I think he does that in many ways, especially with his many theories. It appears to me to be his way of ferreting out the truth. Kind of like Lt. Columbo used to torture his suspects mentally until they cracked. My husband used to say the murderers used to confess just to get away from Columbo's form of torture. I think LP is using Columbo's technique in a slightly different way. He doesn't go to their house with his notebook in hand, he does it by way of television.

100% Yes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am a local and would really like to know about opportunities to assist with searches.

I want so badly for Caylee to have a proper burial.

I base this on my observation that LP doesn't see the need to consult anybody on anything. I mean really, has the guy ever seemed like he needs anybodies permission for anything? In light of that, this vote seems very strange to me.
Doesnt seem strange to me. When LP was first brought in to this TP asked everyone opinion this isnt any different. I dont care if people think this is about him getting media.All I care about is Caylee and bringing her home period! LP is willing to search and thats all that matters to me. Bring Caylee home:clap:

I think he does that in many ways, especially with his many theories. It appears to me to be his way of ferreting out the truth. Kind of like Lt. Columbo used to torture his suspects mentally until they cracked. My husband used to say the murderers used to confess just to get away from Columbo's form of torture. I think LP is using Columbo's technique in a slightly different way. He doesn't go to their house with his notebook in hand, he does it by way of television.
Hmmm, really interesting theory! LP is definitely savvy enough to pull this off... I like it!

Respectfully snipped.

LP has called himself a "media *advertiser censored*", that isn't anything we thought up to be nasty. He says it of himself, and in that case I believe him:crazy:

I do question his motivations in this search, but if it is fruitful, God Bless him.

This is my prediction. He is taking a vote because he cannot afford this search, I think he's over his head and had no earthly idea of the cost and difficulty. I think the "vote" serves two purposes for him. One, it gets his efforts media attention and may get him some funding. Two, if it doesn't get him the funding he needs, he will say the consensus was not to search and pull out. That way he can exit gracefully. I predict that unless some major funding comes through within the next 24 hours, he will be done within a couple of days. No one can dispute the results of a "vote", it isn't as if polling stations are set up with counters and witnesses.

It's possible the whole thing is taking an emotional toll on LP and he needed some confirmation to re-charge his batteries.

He's not reckless enough to take on the Anthony family IF he knows he has no support from anybody else.

I also think it seems there has been a whole lot of sniping going on behind the scenes.... hurt feelings & accusations & agreements to be civil in public. (I'm thinking of Tim & LP now) Caylee's murder sure has put everyone on a roller coaster.

I think the reaction of CA and GA going through their attorney and trying to stop the efforts yesterday is all the more reason to keep searching the waterway there. They did not react to any other search that LP, TES, or anyone else has done in such a way. They wanted to avoid this one so much they actually went to the site for the first time and we saw what a scene they created! (Raw video, my left foot! I saw that watered down version they professed to be raw on the news!! What a JOKE!) It wasn't about the "memorial" today. It was about the site itself and distracting people from searching, imo. Why?

Keep up the search. If it puts pressure on the A fam and on Casey's dream team...Great! The point is to find Caylee not to appease the A fam.

GO LEONARD PADILLA!
If he has the time and resources, by all means I'm for this. No one on this earth has a right to "prevent" anyone from searching, UNLESS and ONLY UNLESS LE determined that they needed to perform certain searches and wanted Leonard P to stand down. No one else has any right or basis to prevent same. (And no, I'm not discounting the park authority, I'm presuming they'd give the approval as they already have :D ) Who cares if he also gets publicity? The area needs to be searched and he's stepped up to do it.

What's w/all the negativity? Leonard Padilla has more than proven himself & his credability. He's a respected bounty hunter, has carved out an illustrious career, w/show on television, has received numerous acolades from the FBI & law enforcement & is spending his own money & not soliciting funds. Show some respect & give the man his props

Which reminds me....wonder where Windy's footage is?? :)

WindChime said her husband won't be able to get the video up until late Wednesday afternoon or soon after. Something like that. She definitely said Wednesday.

SNIPPED: "...Seriously, don't you think LP was saying goodbye to Caylee today because he thinks there is no point in continuing searches?

LP announced the memorial BEFORE the searches went forward Monday, which we all know prompted the Anthony family to show up and make a huge fuss. I also think LP, who had his people with the family for some time, is rethinking any prior decision to say goodbye, if that is indeed what the memorial was originally planned to be. I think he saw something in the family's response to the searching yesterday that told him he should NOT stop (but the memorial was already planned, hence it went forward as announced.) ;)

No, I have no doubt TM and TES's search of the area was complete.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pigg7457
Back