LP keep searching for Caylee??

Leonard wants to put more divers in to find Caylee. Do you think he should?

• yes

Votes: 548 90.4%
  • no

Votes: 58 9.6%

• Total voters
If a pack of turnips went to look for her, people would say the turnips just wanted media attention. Go for it, LP! And send Murt with ya!
You made me LOL, gibby! :blowkiss: And I agree with you!!!:clap::clap::clap:

Respectfully snipped.

1. Cross with beads not definitely tied to KC in any manner, not verified. It isn't even verified when the cross was there, when it was removed, who removed it, where is is now, when the picture was taken and who took the pic. I will tell you that I think it looks suspiciously new in the sole pic of it. It would have been there in the weather for at least 6 weeks, through at least one hurricane, yet it look brand spanking new. It looks like leaves are twined with it, they are suspiciously fresh for having been there at least 6 weeks.

2. Material that matched material in the A's home not verified. Tri beads, foam and material can be bought at HUNDREDS of area stores and are as common as dirt. The colours are almost exclusively boy colours, and it is constructed in a child-like manner. I think it's either a hoax, a scam, or a child's project that is there for a reason unrelated to the case.

3. What name on tree trunk???????? First I've heard of it, and I've done a thorough media search. No pics, no news stories I can find. I would love to see it.

4. What does the knife have to do with Blanchard park, and I don't believe for a moment that KC carved anything in a tree trunk with a kitchen knife. She's lazy, wouldn't want to break a nail, wouldn't want to take the time or get messy, and frankly probably wouldn't care enough to memorialize Caylee in any way. IMO. Lots of other people might take the time to do that though in memory of Caylee, and may misspell her name.

5. Yes, she did concoct that story, and has said other things about B. Park. For this reason I have theorized for a long time on this board that Caylee is in B. Park, but that is the only sure "evidence" we have.

6. She may very well have lost the phone there.

Just a few thoughts.

the carving of the name on the tree windy has and will be posting tomorrow, you dont get dirty by carving a name on a tree, and i use to use kitchen knives all the time to widdle branches as a kid (lord no's i got yelled at alot for it) so you could use a kitchen knife to do it. i believe leonard when he says that tracy said those are the same type of beads casey used and the material is the same pattern i probably should have used the word pattern in my post, theres just alot of little things that makes me think she is there, am i right heck i dont no who really knows, the only thing everyone agrees on i think is casey does and she's not talking. i think alot of us also believe she does put half truths into her story's so i just feel very strongly that the river should be searched, i personally wish it could be dragged but i will take what i can get for any type of search to bring caylee home.

So he can garner more publicity for himself?
Absolutely not.

This is right by Blanchard Park - you might say "bottom left"..."close" to: Tony, home,the park, a playground, God, etc...
OK,here...I have been so consumed with the Blanchard Park tower pings until I searched this past Saturday with TES. I was assigned to the East side of the 8 mile long park. I saw a tower near there. Looking at tower locations and the one she pinged (WEST side) I figured if she put Caylee here it would be West Blanchard Park.

So I started google mapping and google earthing and drew a line 1.0 miles from that West tower. then I started moving it in a circle. I went with 1.0 miles because of the populated nature of the area. I figured it would be a short range tower.

About 1/2 mile North of Colonial Dr (HWY 50) on the West side of the road is a Church - Faith something or other...Oh Gosh I'm freaking here...

This church is huge with a gigantic parking lot behind it. She spent hours and hours within this tower's ping radius - lots of those hours long after the Blanchard gates were locked. I was thinking where the heck could she be within 1 mile of this tower from say midnight to 8 AM any given day? THE CHURCH!! Private to park, no one would see her there, she could sleep, text, talk on the phone, etc. Lots of treed areas to hide her car in just in case the cops drove in. Two playgrounds and gee, what's that? A pond inside of all those trees on the other side of the playground.

If you google map or google earth it, there's a blue tarp there. Microsoft.live.com - no tarp. But really secluded, by a church, by a playground, easy to "visit" every Sunday, OMG...She is very in your face (wearing the stolen stuff on camera, etc) wouldn't it be just like her to go "visit" the body by going to church all the time she was on house arrest????

Am I crazy or do you all see the perfect spot too? Does this make any sense???

Cocoa, you need to send this to LP. I never studied the pings, so I can't help with that....but you make some very strong points.

Good Lord! I am shaking here from what I just discovered and posted! Won't somebody please reply! I posted on 2 threads - no answer!!! Am I crazy or does this fit?

cocomom i think you should pass this info to leonard i think it makes perfect sense however i didnt dare touch the tower pings in figuring them out. go with your gut call and let le no as well.

the carving of the name on the tree windy has and will be posting tomorrow, you dont get dirty by carving a name on a tree, and i use to use kitchen knives all the time to widdle branches as a kid (lord no's i got yelled at alot for it) so you could use a kitchen knife to do it. i believe leonard when he says that tracy said those are the same type of beads casey used and the material is the same pattern i probably should have used the word pattern in my post, theres just alot of little things that makes me think she is there, am i right heck i dont no who really knows, the only thing everyone agrees on i think is casey does and she's not talking. i think alot of us also believe she does put half truths into her story's so i just feel very strongly that the river should be searched, i personally wish it could be dragged but i will take what i can get for any type of search to bring caylee home.

What was carved into the tree exactly??

Good Lord! I am shaking here from what I just discovered and posted! Won't somebody please reply! I posted on 2 threads - no answer!!! Am I crazy or does this fit?

cocoa mom,
if you are describing Faith Assembly on 50 and Goldenrod, then you may be on to something. holler back quick before I spout off and we r not talking about the same place

What was carved into the tree exactly??

a tree right by the edge of the river where they were diving is the name kaley carved, lp has copies of casey myspace with her spelling caylees name that way.

ITA with you Cocoa. This should be sent to LP. This does sound like a very good place to search. You are right about KC being so bold as to put Caylee in a place where she could visit. A lot of what you said makes perfect sense.

Thank you, reef. You understood my meaning quite well. You are also correct in that what I have and haven't done to help fund the search effort is no one's business but mine, however people might be surprised.

Chilly,

I agree a 100% with your post

It's also disturbing to me that any time somebody dares to disagree with or question LP it seems like they are " personally attacked & villanized" for voicing their opinion.

Also,
I hope Leonard does find Caylee that would be wonderful - But it still doesn't change the fact that I think he is a shameless exploiter of Missing Children who is looking to profit from the death of an innocent child.

But who cares right....? As long as he gets the job done...

I'm sure tonight Cindy tried to guilt, threaten and BS LP into not searching Blanchard Park. I wouldn't be at all shocked to find out the poll here and at SM is to prove to Cindy that people do want him to search at Blanchard Park. She reads the boards afterall.

Caylee may not be in that spot, or even in the water, but the "A's" are just too freaked out about Blanchard Park to not check it out completely.

a tree right by the edge of the river where they were diving is the name kaley carved, lp has copies of casey myspace with her spelling caylees name that way.

Just a guess, but I wonder if some child didn't learn that Caylee enjoyed spending time at Blanchard Park and, as a tribute, carved her name into a tree and left a cross for her. The cross appears to be made by a child, the misspelling also seems childish. Or, a child whose name is spelled Kaley may have carved their own name into a tree. I wonder how many other names are carved into trees in the park.

MY opinion is why should victims be penalized or put in a class to use less resource since there case is tougher to solve and may require more funds to search because there preditor covered there tracks a little better. with that being said, why anyone would be against someone with the funds and power to search to clear any possible place they could be is beyond my scope of rationalizing in my head. there is evidence there at bp or tm wouldnt have gone there either.

I am of the opinion that if LP wants to spend his money in this manner more power to him, BUT I agree with some others that it may be a "waste" of resources, and I would not donate to him to continue. Will he be successful? I don't think so. I think TES had a compelling reason to mostly pull out and I don't think it had anything to do with the A's. It is possible IMO that they now have very good reason to believe she is in the landfill, and in that case she will never be found. If LP DOES find her, I have some evidenciary concerns and hope that it is handled in a manner beyond reproach or questioning.

There have been huge amounts of money spent in this search so far, so I'm not sure what you mean by Caylee being put in a class to use less resources. There are many cases that never get the kind of support and attention that this little angel has gotten. TES is going to work on some of them right now.

I think most of the people who are openly criticizing LP are doing so out of concerns for his motives. Do motives matter in the face of actions? That is for each person to determine for themselves. In my opinion they do.

Whatever happens, Caylee is America's child and is already being held in loving arms.

That's the saddest part of this whole thing, isn't it? Haven't CA and GA failed Caylee enough already? Can't they give their granddaughter the love and respect needed to try and find her to give her a place of rest? What must Caylee think that her "CC" and "JoJo" force strangers to search for her instead? It's sickening.

I totally agree with you guys, I have often thought the same thing. I would hate to be them when they leave this world and might have to explain to her why they did what they did?
I also think anyone who wants to search for Caylee wherever it may be should. If no one ever looks for her then she surely will never be found.
I respect Leonard for doing what he's doing out of his own pocket, even if he has an ulterior motive. I do believe that he does care for Caylee and really wants to find her.

Just a guess, but I wonder if some child didn't learn that Caylee enjoyed spending time at Blanchard Park and, as a tribute, carved her name into a tree and left a cross for her. The cross appears to be made by a child, the misspelling also seems childish. Or, a child whose name is spelled Kaley may have carved their own name into a tree. I wonder how many other names are carved into trees in the park.

well for one if it were a child i think it would have been carved lower on the tree.\
this may not be linked to caylee and casey dumping her there but should it go ignored and not put together with the other little suspicious clues. this has nothing to do with the cross hanging from the tree this tree is less then 15' from the river also you can tell that this carving is not fresh like a month ago it has been weathered it was said to look about 5=6 months old but not analyzide by one who would a tree.

To clarify LP has not and last I checked, is not asking for donations for his searches.

I totally agree with you guys, I have often thought the same thing. I would hate to be them when they leave this world and might have to explain to her why they did what they did?
I also think anyone who wants to search for Caylee wherever it may be should. If no one ever looks for her then she surely will never be found.
I respect Leonard for doing what he's doing out of his own pocket, even if he has an ulterior motive. I do believe that he does care for Caylee and really wants to find her.

ITA! I believe just like the rest of us Caylee has touched his heart.

Well, we'll just have to see the pic, and it would be helpful to know what the Econlockhatchee was doing in the possible timeframe- IIRC it was boggy and flooded alot through there in the time KC was free. Also, it will be easy to tell if the bark cuts are fresh or not in the photo.

To clarify LP has not and last I checked, is not asking for donations for his searches.

I've never heard that he was either SuziQ and almost said that in my last post, but then I always hear how he is making all this money, blah, blah, blah...(with no facts to back that up of course)

Thanks for clarifying that, I didn't even think about it. No, AFAIK he isn't soliciting donations. Will he take them? IDK.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HelenFlower1
Back