MS Lue Stokes, 63, Carrollton, 4 February 1983

Tuck

Reaction score
This case is not listed by any databases. Please add any additional information, or correct any erroneous details listed below.

If anyone determines that Lue Emma Stokes is no longer missing, please let me know and I will have this post removed.

I found this in a 2012 article from The Greenwood Commonwealth.

'Ms. Lue Emma Stokes was born Dec. 23, 1919, and walked out of our lives on Feb. 4, 1983, leaving family and loved ones to mourn in confusion and disbelief. Since her disappearance 29 years ago, the family has made peace with her absence, accepting that she's in a better place now, gone but never forgotten'

Mississippi missing and unidentified Facebook group lists her as missing. I checked every police dept and state agency of MS with a online missing dept. I even checked the FBI and INTERPOL. Nothing about her.

Mississippi missing and unidentified Facebook group lists her as missing. I checked every police dept and state agency of MS with a online missing dept. I even checked the FBI and INTERPOL. Nothing about her.

I have no idea where to even go next with this case. I’ve exhausted every line of enquiry, and haven’t found anything about her.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
supertooth
Back