MA - Aaron Hernandez, N E Patriots player, charged with homicides, commits suicide #7

Status
Not open for further replies.
Now that there will be no further appeals, I wonder if everything that wasn't allowed in either trial will now be released?

I hope so.

Good to see you! Where have you been geevee?

I hope so.

Good to see you! Where have you been geevee?

Hiya BUF, good to see you too! I watched the whole trial but stuck around court chatter through most of it; I had to switch to Firefox browser and it was giving me problems having a live stream going along with any other web page open, I may have to try Chrome or Opera as FF is really bothering me. I sure missed participating in all the discussion here throughout the trial though.

Hiya BUF, good to see you too! I watched the whole trial but stuck around court chatter through most of it; I had to switch to Firefox browser and it was giving me problems having a live stream going along with any other web page open, I may have to try Chrome or Opera as FF is really bothering me. I sure missed participating in all the discussion here throughout the trial though.

Glad you're back... missed you!

I have been having a terrible time with this site, even after changing browsers!

I have also been active at courtchatter but I am done cause its affecting my moods

Sent from my LG-H918 using Tapatalk

So the high school longtime lover and the guy on suicide watch in prison are two different people, correct? This is all so crazy. He was naked?

So the high school longtime lover and the guy on suicide watch in prison are two different people, correct? This is all so crazy. He was naked?

Yes, it appears these are two different people. It was reported that he was naked in a tweet.

Reading the last 4-5 pages.. I have come to understand that AH was NO doubt some sort enigma.. He was been portrayed as some "HE MAN" by his professional prowess... His Past involvement with low level/middle level Gang/Drug/Gun running... meanwhile, it seems his whole life timeline including relationships and ability to manipulate anyone around him to suit his particular agenda was a constant.. hunger years thru to his death!!! Yowza!!

AH, murderous actions.. and ability to control by intimidations anybody has been proven to myself. BUT IF in fact what's come to light proves true.. It sheds a deeper light into such a conflicting enigma. So, courts during allegation or charges goes thru hearings.... Evidence get suppressed.. and witnesses get intimidated and brazenly testify> See no evil, heard no evil, speak no evil.. No Nuttin' Yet it's obvious, as proven to be there on scene of murders .. yet claim know nothing!!! Hummmm????

I also don't believe that Allegation of bi-relationships of AH has always been know.. BUT it was it suppressed? AH, whom I have no pity for did a lot of damages to so many people .. even after suicide he is still manipulating the system.
Any $$ that get released to his Estate SHOULD be sent to his VICTIMS! Benefit should never go to co-conspirators that created/maintained the WEB of concealment !!

I so look forward to the "Inquest" that could expose the bought and paid for insiders ( including Jail personnel)..that allowed the enabling of an affluent inmate to bribe people to get such!!

AH will be JUDGED in a Court way above humble humans. I take solace in that.. His tattoo's say's God Forgives sure doesn't hold stand in THAT COURT!!!

There are so many stories out there, some may be right on, some embellished, and probably some that we haven't even heard yet. When people die 'there are no more secrets', so who knows. I think some, myself included, have followed AH because it began as such an unbelievable story to start. This young guy who seemed to have it all, talent, money, loyal GF, new baby, etc. was arrested for murder, then while investigating that murder, found evidence he was involved in a prior double homicide. The evidence was pretty compelling, along with the colorful cast of characters involved, and he was convicted and sent to prison for life.

Then the story got even stranger when he tossed his old attorneys and retained Baez.... notorious for spinning the truth in another direction. His one time loyal friend spent days on the stand testifying for the CW.

AH committed suicide in prison a few days ago and the stories haven't stopped. One bizarre story after another. Some of the media that stopped covering him after he was convicted have now become non-stop. Baez & Co. seems to be spinning his suicide in another direction eluding that this convicted murderer that took his own life could have been murdered ... please, this is sickening. His loyal GF seems to be riding that same gravy train.

Bottom line, AH was a deeply warped and selfish person... from how he has left three families without their loved ones and having to endure lengthly trials, to abandoning his child because of his actions, to how he chose to die bizarrely in his cell leaving yet another mess to clean up. I feel awful for his brother who has stood by his side and has had to deal with his brother's notorious past affecting his own life, and for his mother for no matter what AH became, she has lost her child.

MOO

As to the BBM above,

^^^^ that just shows us what a BS Master Baez is. He IMMEDIATELY went public with this phony accusation of murder, in spite of all the evidence that it was in fact a suicide. Ugh, he is so full of it....:sigh:

I live in the college town where Michael Sam played college football. Everybody knew he was gay and NOBODY cared. The entire football team knew that he was dating a guy on the swim team. When the media got hold of it just before the NFL draft that's when it all changed. Same thing here I believe with Aaron. Makes me wonder if he had just stayed with the HS boyfriend would things have been different? His trying to be someone different than who he really was to appease the public and the way society looked at him. Just sad all the way around.

JMO

as with anything related to this case nothing is ever done the way it should be...I understand them wanting to make sure everything is preserved and frankly do not understand why the notes specifically directed to individuals would not be given to them immediately.

If they had immediately handed them over to individuals, Baez would have had a field day, calling it WRONG not to preserve the evidence, that may prove AH never wrote those notes...

I think that service Monday is going to be very very private and small...probably not many friends left ...Shay has no doubt alienated many people...some relatives..the high school friend has remained under the radar this long probably wants to keep it that way. I think AH had no problem cheating on Shay with men and women. They have known each other for a very long time...she knows more about him than anyone else...and even she did not know everything.

She talked to him just hours before he hung himself. I wonder if she knew it was going to happen?

Yes I feel that AH was framed on the Odin murder as well as framed that it was suicide; and I also believe all the money from AH's estate should go directly to Avielle and Shayanna

Did you watch the Odin trial?

There is very clear video evidence that proves AH was driving the 'death car' that picked up Lloyd that night. There is video of the car driving to the Industrial Park, and video of it returning, and Lloyd is not in the car anymore.

There is home video from Aarons mansion, SHOWING AARON WITH THE GUN, as he arrives home, right after lloyd was killed.

So I don't really see ow he was framed? He may not have been the one who pulled the trigger, but he did text the victim, ask him to come for a ride, drove his own car to pick lloyd up, drove them all to the crime scene, drove back home, and disposed of the gun. Sounds like MURDER to me.

And that is why he killed himself, imo. Because he knew there was so much clear video evidence preventing him from winning on appeal. JMO

Yes, it appears these are two different people. It was reported that he was naked in a tweet.

Who was naked in a tweet, and where is the link?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think he was killed, not suicide

Given all the information that has surfaced regarding AH's death, do you still think he was murdered and did not commit suicide; and if so, why?

Who was naked in a tweet, and where is the link?

Cheryl Fiandaca‏ @CherylFiandaca
#Sources #AaronHernandez found naked in his cell. A curtain over the inside cell window and soapy water on the floor. #WBZ

I posted this earlier.

Cheryl Fiandaca‏ @CherylFiandaca
#Sources #AaronHernandez found naked in his cell. A curtain over the inside cell window and soapy water on the floor. #WBZ

I posted this earlier.

Thanks, I must have been scrolling too fast!

I believe the life of a "bisexual" can often time be a tormented one in so much that life is not really embraced by the str8 or gay communities. Being "bisexual" is really cheating on any relationship as being non committal. It seems he was living way more than 50 shade of gray, leaving him in a lonely no man's land of the heart.

JMO

I live in the college town where Michael Sam played college football. Everybody knew he was gay and NOBODY cared. The entire football team knew that he was dating a guy on the swim team. When the media got hold of it just before the NFL draft that's when it all changed. Same thing here I believe with Aaron. Makes me wonder if he had just stayed with the HS boyfriend would things have been different? His trying to be someone different than who he really was to appease the public and the way society looked at him. Just sad all the way around.

JMO

If you watch YouTube day 18 section 3 towards the end, KM (AH's personal assistant) testifies. KM was also AH's childhood friend & a handsome guy, imo.
Do you all think this is the rumored involved man?

Just curious.......

If you watch YouTube day 18 section 3 towards the end, KM (AH's childhood friend & current personal assistant) testifies.
Do you all think this is the rumored involved man?

Just curious.......

Day 18 of Odin trial or the Boston shootings?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
roseashley592