Deceased/Not Found MA - Ana Walshe - Supposedly Left Home in Rideshare to Airport - Cohasset #3

Status
Not open for further replies.

1/17/23

Ana Walshe's Washington DC job was a point of tension with her husband as the missing Massachusetts mom was seen without her wedding ring weeks before disappearing.

Walshe, 39, who disappeared from her Cohasset home on New Year's, appeared in several of her latest Instagram photos without her wedding ring as it was reported the couple had a 'very tense Christmas.'

Two weeks before her disappearance, the mom-of-three posed with Paul Wharton, a British gin entrepreneur, at his book signing in Washington DC. The two were locked in a tight embrace as they smile at the camera. Her ring reappeared days later when she posted a birthday tribute to her two-year-old on December 17.
I'm 100% certain that Ana and Paul Wharton's relationship was completely platonic:
"How long have you been out and who was the hardest person to tell?

I came out when I was 19. It was most difficult to tell my parents. They both needed some time and I gave them space. We’re all very close and they’re extremely supportive to this day."

Snipped from DA Morrissey's statement & BBM:

The continued investigation has now allowed police to obtain and arrest warrant charging Brian Walshe with the murder of his wife. Mr. Walshe will be transported to the Quincy District Court for arraignment on the charge of murder. Additional details of the investigation and the evidence in support of those charges are likely to be presented at arraignment but will not be disclosed at this time.

I wonder what the additional evidence they have on him is -- I hate to say it, but maybe they found a piece of her body/tissue/significant amount of blood.

Just saw breaking news as well. SO, wonder if LE found more evidence if they felt they needed it. Big to have done this without any evidence of HER if so, also, if the blood on rug matched her (they were doing a match test with a fam member or along those lines story) well, there is evidence if it's LOT and of course on his implements he bought, that she is murdered. We'll all hear all of this soon. I know, so awful and sad.

The continued investigation has now allowed police to obtain and arrest warrant charging Brian Walshe with the murder of his wife. Mr. Walshe will be transported to the Quincy District Court for arraignment on the charge of murder. Additional details of the investigation and the evidence in support of those charges are likely to be presented at arraignment but will not be disclosed at this time.

I wonder what the additional evidence they have on him is -- I hate to say it, but maybe they found a piece of her body/tissue/significant amount of blood.
IMO LE got the results from testing the items recovered from their recent search. DNA match plus evidence of significant blood loss, incompatible with life. MOO.

JMO

OH I just wrote along these lines. They must of as I also wrote. It's done this part then, it begins and hope it all works out legally and not drawn out for the sake of all who were left behind.

1/17/23

Ana Walshe's Washington DC job was a point of tension with her husband as the missing Massachusetts mom was seen without her wedding ring weeks before disappearing.

Walshe, 39, who disappeared from her Cohasset home on New Year's, appeared in several of her latest Instagram photos without her wedding ring as it was reported the couple had a 'very tense Christmas.'

Two weeks before her disappearance, the mom-of-three posed with Paul Wharton, a British gin entrepreneur, at his book signing in Washington DC. The two were locked in a tight embrace as they smile at the camera. Her ring reappeared days later when she posted a birthday tribute to her two-year-old on December 17.
No comment. BW is not on SM.

Continued investigation following his arrest allowed police to obtain an arrest warrant, charging Brian Walshe with murder. He will be arraigned as soon as tomorrow. Additional details and the evidence relating to the charge will be presented, but not released to the public at that time. — not verbatim, but DA’s statement as per video in tweet below.

Is his arraignment tomorrow? TIA
I'm glad the investigation has opened up the additional charges as I know I am not alone in thinking they were inevitable.

ETA I see upthread his arraignment could be as soon as tomorrow.

Is his arraignment tomorrow? TIA
I'm glad the investigation has opened up the additional charges as I know I am not alone in thinking they were inevitable.

ETA I see upthread his arraignment could be as soon as tomorrow.

“A continued investigation has now allowed police to obtain an arrest warrant charging Brian Walshe with the murder of his wife,” Morrissey said in a video statement.
Walshe will be transported to Quincy District Court and arraigned on a murder charge, he said.
Additional details on the investigation and evidence will likely be presented at the arraignment, according to Morrissey. The arraignment may be as soon as 9 a.m. Wednesday, depending on defense attorney availability, a spokesperson for Morrissey’s office said.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AMK