MA - Bella Bond, 2, found dead, Deer Island, Boston Harbor, June 2015 - #5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just because RB says this is what happened does not make it true. If you followed the Charli Scott case there was that moment when we all realized her murderers story wasn't true at all and that's what everyone was going on. Because that's all there was.

There's always a tint of truth in a liar's words. But don't get too hung up on her "story".

Sounds to me this little girl was dead much longer than originally thought.

The disgust in MS voice and his quote "she was deep, deeper than I can ever tell you" makes me think that they kept her in the refrigerator for quite some time.

Bumping the Nancy Grace interview. Hear what Michael says around 33 seconds. He says that girl was so deep

It goes so much deeper than anything I can ever tell you

His tone alludes to it potentially blowing our minds.

I wish someone would interview the godmother in more depth. I'd like to know more about their interest in the occult. I'm thinking Michael is talking about that being "deep". He sounds freaked out

Respectfully, I think he actually said, "This goes, this goes, this goes so deep..."

He has a habit of repeating things, like, "I wish, I wish, I wish..." "like, like, like I said", and several other instances of that type of thing.

I really don't know that he's referring to any occult things, or that he's been deeply affected by the tragedy, or what.

MA has a victim's compensation fund which will help with her funeral and burial expenses.

In Massachusetts, judges are required to impose fines on persons convicted of crime. Those fines are deposited into a Victim-Witness Fund which enables the Attorney General's Victim Compensation Division to assist victims with expenses up to a maximum of $25,000 per crime.

The Attorney General's division assists eligible victims of violent crime with compensation for:

uninsured medical and dental care
mental health counseling
funeral and burial costs
income lost due to the inability to work

http://www.mass.gov/mdaa/victim-witness-info/victim-compensation.html

Just because RB says this is what happened does not make it true. If you followed the Charli Scott case there was that moment when we all realized her murderers story wasn't true at all and that's what everyone was going on. Because that's all there was.

There's always a tint of truth in a liar's words. But don't get too hung up on her "story".

Sounds to me this little girl was dead much longer than originally thought.

The disgust in MS voice and his quote "she was deep, deeper than I can ever tell you" makes me think that they kept her in the refrigerator for quite some time.

Michael and his sister Laura are the only ones thus far who appear truly credible and genuinely broken up and appalled with the circumstances surrounding Bella's death. Him and his sister have both stayed out of the limelight of the media not showing their faces. They are not out blabbing to the media for fame. Michael and Laura only spoke very few words in less than a few minutes of audio only on NG show. Actually, it sounded like they didn't really want to say anything as very careful not to taint the case. I respect them for that.

Y'all, did I read Bella's dad wouldn't take a DNA test to prove he fathered her?

If true; I reckon it's because he's not on her birth certificate and would be held liable by the state for any and all assistance RB received for Bella. Can't go after an unnamed father for his portion of Bella's financial needs.

Just spit-balling, here.

For those (like me) that can't watch NG on tv here is a video clip from an episode interviewing a neighbor that knew the first two kids.

I noticed in the b-day video RB makes a BIG DEAL at the end out of the silly string she squirted onto the floor, she keeps saying "That is allowable! That is allowable because it is your birthday! That will clean up!" which I thought was odd. Similar thing referenced in this video over spilled milk.

[video=youtube;kTWhOuUiS_M]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kTWhOuUiS_M[/video]

Also here is the video from last night's NG show interviewing the tipsters. Odd, they agreed to be interviewed and the keep saying "Oh well I can't discuss that" to just about every question. If you can't discuss anything about the case why would you agree to be interviewed about it?

http://www.hlntv.com/video/2015/09/22/baby-doe-tipsters-called-police-speak-nancy-grace
Thank you for posting this, I didn't catch NG in time to watch this segment. FWIW, MS does sound broken up and shocked... This is pure speculation, but perhaps he didn't think what he saw when living there was " bad" enough to warrant a call to police and/or CPS? He *may* have also figured that since RB already had two other kids taken, it was bound to happen this time as well, without him having to be involved? ... JMO

For those (like me) that can't watch NG on tv here is a video clip from an episode interviewing a neighbor that knew the first two kids.

I noticed in the b-day video RB makes a BIG DEAL at the end out of the silly string she squirted onto the floor, she keeps saying "That is allowable! That is allowable because it is your birthday! That will clean up!" which I thought was odd. Similar thing referenced in this video over spilled milk.

[video=youtube;kTWhOuUiS_M]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kTWhOuUiS_M[/video]

I thought the same thing! Poor baby must have been terrified of making a "mess".

"I would like Bella to be, actually buried … I have a family plot in Winthrop, next to my grandmother, Mimi Amoroso,” he said. "I would really like my daughter to be buried next to my grandmother. It's not a coincidence that her body was found on my grandmother's birthday, June 25."

http://www.wcvb.com/news/prosecutor-short-life-of-bella-bond-marked-by-neglect-abuse/35408172

I'm glad someone will bury this poor child...but where was he when she was alive...nowhere! Still think there is something up with this bio dad.

"I would like Bella to be, actually buried … I have a family plot in Winthrop, next to my grandmother, Mimi Amoroso,” he said. "I would really like my daughter to be buried next to my grandmother. It's not a coincidence that her body was found on my grandmother's birthday, June 25."

http://www.wcvb.com/news/prosecutor-short-life-of-bella-bond-marked-by-neglect-abuse/35408172
Some interesting comments under that article.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Druggies lived there. They shoot up.. sometimes blood squirts out of their veins.. they are shaky and jonesing. They arent nurses inserting an IV. Any spot on the rug could be the druggies blood..JMO
That wouldn't account for a large stain.

Thank you for posting this, I didn't catch NG in time to watch this segment. FWIW, MS does sound broken up and shocked... This is pure speculation, but perhaps he didn't think what he saw when living there was " bad" enough to warrant a call to police and/or CPS? He *may* have also figured that since RB already had two other kids taken, it was bound to happen this time as well, without him having to be involved? ... JMO

Plus RB had lost parental rights for the first two kids. CPS had TWO monitoring periods with Bella, both cases were closed.

Obviously CPS and LE were not going to rush in like heroes and save the little girl. Even when she was found dead she appeared to have been in good shape, not starved/beaten. If the friend needed a place to stay he would have burned a bridge by calling CPS and it likely wouldn't have made any difference.

So JA isn't interested in giving up his DNA to prove paternity. Interesting. Also interesting that RB's mother is the one who is going to push the issue. With RB's parental rights terminated, who has the better case of claiming little Bella?

i dont know.. have RB's rights been terminated? Who terminated them? According to the video there is a lawyer representing RB's mother who has inquired about a funeral. On cue, strangers have offered to pay for a funeral, donate plots and clergy have offered their services. The body has not been released ( and probably wont be for some time, IMO). From the video clip it seems the bio dad hasnt submitted his DNA. HMMM is he afraid his DNA will match some other funny business he has been involved in? All these people who have become media *advertiser censored* are going to be shredded by the defense. They are not doing anyone any good..IMO Who is going to be the first person to sell his/her story to the Enquirer?

Here is how it goes where i live.. the next of kin gets to claim the body. They also get the bill for the funeral, wake, burial etc etc. A wake , funeral, preparation of the body, casket, cement grave liner, church service, Obituary notice in the paper, opening of the gravesite,transportation of the body from the hospital ( or home) to the funeral home, funeral cars, copies of death certificates, etc runs about 15,000 give or take. In this case , there is nothing to embalm, really, so subtract 800 dollars. Then later a stone would be purchased.. add 1800 to 5k or more. I have no doubt the donations will pour in. If the next of kin doesnt step forward ( parent, child, spouse) then a sister, brother etc etc can claim the body. Many many bodies go unclaimed and eventually they are buried in unmarked graves or cremated and buried by the state. Sometimes, 2 years or more after death.

IMO, we are a long way from seeing a burial for Bella..let's hope this bunch can give her the dignity in death she didnt have in life. I am not sure RB will have no say.. she IS the next of kin and I dont think anything has been terminated and she is the legally recognized next of kin. JMO Who ever heard of rights being terminated when the child is already dead, anyway? She is accused of a crime.. that is it..MOO

http://www.wcvb.com/news/prosecutor-...abuse/35408172

Anything i write is just my opinion.

That wouldn't account for a large stain.

If there was a large stain I would guess it was from urine/feces released soon after death. They didn't find any injuries or signs of trauma on the girl (i.e. blood) so what else could it be?

Plus the stain in and of itself wouldn't mean much especially in a house with a 2 year old. I can't imagine RB allowing the body to lay on the floor for days, folks can say what they like about her but based on the videos she was a bit of a clean freak.

I hate even writing this because it is so morbid, but IF Bella was put in the fridge, they would have had to put her in that contractor bag & in the fridge before rigamortis set in as she would have been to stiff to maneuver her in there.

Sorry, just so awful to even think about!

I hate even writing this because it is so morbid, but IF Bella was put in the fridge, they would have had to put her in that contractor bag & in the fridge before rigamortis set in as she would have been to stiff to maneuver her in there.

If she/they waited until rigor mortis set in they could still reposition the body. Supposedly some young children really don't get all that stiff, but regardless the joints can be "worked" until they are flexible. That is what morticians/forensic examiners do.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mjflow